• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Hospitality in Dayton, Ohio for Consultants on Wright Patterson AFB?

In summary, the hospitality industry in Dayton, Ohio is thriving with a diverse range of hotels, restaurants, and entertainment options. Some top tourist attractions include the National Museum of the United States Air Force, Carillon Historical Park, and the Dayton Art Institute. The city also has a vibrant music and arts scene with popular local restaurants such as The Pine Club and Meadowlark. The best neighborhoods to stay in while visiting are the Oregon District and Downtown area. The best time of year to visit is during the summer months, but the city also has a beautiful fall season and mild winters, making it a great destination year-round.
ChefShalon
Gold Member
My sister is joining this month and she lives in Dayton, Ohio on Wright Patterson AFB. Do you or anyone you know have Director meetings their? And yes I tryed HO they do not give hospitality to just consultantsm you have to have your director call and they have to be allready signed, I want her to be able to attend meetings right away not take forever to find a diretor. TIA

Our meetings are in Greenville (about 45 minutes North) and I have a girl that comes every month and works at the base. PM with her info and I can contact her with details! We always welcome new consultants!!!

I was thinking you meant you were going to be in Dayton and wanted to attend a meeting. Sorry. I know there are a few directors who live in the area but I don't know if any of them would be willing to have her attend their meetings. I can find out and get back to you!

What is the current state of the hospitality industry in Dayton, Ohio?

The hospitality industry in Dayton, Ohio is thriving, with a steady increase in tourism and business travel. The city has a diverse range of hotels, restaurants, and entertainment options to cater to visitors' needs.

What are the top tourist attractions in Dayton, Ohio?

Some of the top tourist attractions in Dayton, Ohio include the National Museum of the United States Air Force, Carillon Historical Park, and the Dayton Art Institute. The city also has a vibrant music and arts scene, with several festivals and events throughout the year.

What are some popular local restaurants in Dayton, Ohio?

Dayton, Ohio has a diverse and vibrant food scene, with restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. Some popular local restaurants include The Pine Club, a classic steakhouse, and Meadowlark, a farm-to-table restaurant known for its creative dishes.

What are the best neighborhoods to stay in while visiting Dayton, Ohio?

Some of the best neighborhoods to stay in while visiting Dayton, Ohio include the Oregon District, known for its historic charm and local shops and restaurants, and the Downtown area, which offers convenient access to many of the city's attractions and events.

What is the best time of year to visit Dayton, Ohio?

The best time of year to visit Dayton, Ohio is during the summer months, when the weather is warm and there are many outdoor events and festivals. However, the city also has a beautiful fall season and mild winters, making it a great destination year-round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • sillylittlechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedPrincess74