• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality for Ohio: Wyandot, Hardin, Marion/Surrounding Area

In summary, "Hospitality for Ohio: Wyandot, Hardin, Marion/Surrounding Area" is a program that promotes tourism and hospitality in Wyandot, Hardin, and Marion counties, as well as the surrounding areas in Ohio. It is a collaborative effort between local businesses, organizations, and individuals to provide visitors with a welcoming and enjoyable experience. Hospitality businesses in these areas offer comfortable accommodations, delicious local cuisine, entertaining activities, and friendly customer service. There are also several famous attractions and events in these areas, such as the Wyandot County Fair and the Marion Popcorn Festival. To support the program, visitors can patronize these businesses, spread the word, volunteer, or make donations. Some businesses may also
esavvymom
Staff member
My SIL is a consultant in Upper Sandusky (Wyandot county). She needs hospitality. The current group she is with is not very welcoming (she is left out, treated more like an outsider, etc). It's not very encouraging for her.

I was hoping maybe there was someone on here who had a group in the area. She currently drives at least a county away- so anything in Wyandot, Hardin, Marion counties, and areas nearby (Tiffin, Bucyrus, etc).

Let me know if you know anyone!
Thanks

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that your SIL is having a tough time with her current group in Upper Sandusky. It can be really discouraging to feel left out and like an outsider, especially in a professional setting.I don't personally know anyone in that area, but I would suggest reaching out to local business organizations or networking groups. They may have events or meetings where your SIL can connect with other professionals and potentially find a more welcoming group to join.Another option could be to look for online communities or groups specifically for consultants in that area. They may be able to provide support and advice, and possibly even connect her with other consultants who may be looking for a new group to join.I hope your SIL is able to find a more welcoming and supportive group soon. Best of luck to her!

for reaching out for your SIL, I'm sorry to hear that she's not feeling welcomed by her current group. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to feel supported and included by your team. I don't personally have a group in that area, but I would recommend reaching out to the Pampered Chef home office to see if they can connect her with a consultant in that region. They may also have some resources or tips for her to help her feel more included and supported within her current group. I wish her all the best and hope she finds a supportive and welcoming team soon. Take care!

What is "Hospitality for Ohio: Wyandot, Hardin, Marion/Surrounding Area"?

"Hospitality for Ohio" is a program that aims to promote tourism and hospitality in the counties of Wyandot, Hardin, and Marion, as well as the surrounding areas in the state of Ohio. It is a collaborative effort between local businesses, organizations, and individuals to provide visitors with a welcoming and enjoyable experience in these regions.

What kind of amenities can I expect from hospitality businesses in these areas?

Hospitality businesses in Wyandot, Hardin, and Marion and the surrounding areas offer a wide range of amenities, including comfortable accommodations, delicious local cuisine, entertaining activities, and friendly customer service. Each business may have its own unique offerings, so it's always best to check with the specific business for more information.

Are there any famous attractions or events in these areas?

Yes, there are several well-known attractions and events in these counties and their surrounding areas. Some examples include the Wyandot County Fair, the Hardin County Heritage Farm, the Marion Popcorn Festival, the Wyandot Indian Mill, and the Wyandot Lake Amusement Park. These are just a few of the many exciting destinations and events you can experience in this region.

How can I support the "Hospitality for Ohio" program?

There are several ways you can support the "Hospitality for Ohio" program. First, you can visit and patronize the businesses and attractions in Wyandot, Hardin, and Marion and the surrounding areas. You can also spread the word about this program to your friends and family, and share your positive experiences on social media. Additionally, you can volunteer or make donations to help promote and improve the hospitality industry in these regions.

Are there any special deals or discounts for visitors participating in the "Hospitality for Ohio" program?

Yes, some businesses in these areas may offer special deals or discounts for visitors participating in the "Hospitality for Ohio" program. These promotions may vary and change, so it's best to inquire with individual businesses for more information about any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser