• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality Directors near Vermillion, OH or New Brighton, PA?

In summary, a Hospitality Director is responsible for managing events, guest experience, and coordinating with vendors and staff. Qualifications for this role include a degree in hospitality management, event planning experience, and strong communication and organizational skills. This is a full-time position with potential for occasional evening and weekend work. Benefits offered may include healthcare, retirement plans, and travel opportunities. Interested individuals can apply through the company's website or by contacting the HR department.
twopamperedchefs
Hi people!
I signed two out of town consultants at the end of June. I have yet to receive information on a hospitality director for each of them (despite my repeated attempts to get the info from my director). Does anyone know of a good director in close proximity to Vermillion, OH or New Brighton, PA??? If you are a director in either area and wouldn't mind a new hospitality, PM me and let me know. It's been over a month and my girls need someone close. :) Thanks!!

--Abby

I can't help, but you can go further up your upline to get a hospitality request in. It also could be that there aren't any directors in that area.

Hi Abby,I'm sorry to hear that you're still having trouble finding a hospitality director for your consultants. Have you tried reaching out to any local networking groups or associations in Vermillion, OH or New Brighton, PA? They may have some recommendations or contacts for you to reach out to. You could also try searching online for hospitality directors in those areas and reaching out to them directly. I hope you're able to find someone soon for your consultants! Best of luck.

1. What are the responsibilities of a Hospitality Director?

A Hospitality Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of hospitality, including planning and executing events, managing the company's guest experience, and coordinating with vendors and other staff members.

2. What qualifications are required to become a Hospitality Director?

To become a Hospitality Director, you should have a degree in hospitality management or a related field, as well as experience in event planning and customer service. Strong communication and organizational skills are also essential.

3. Is this a full-time position?

Yes, the Hospitality Director role is a full-time position that may require occasional evening and weekend work, depending on the company's event schedule.

4. What benefits are offered to Hospitality Directors?

Pampered Chef offers competitive benefits to all employees, including healthcare, retirement plans, and paid time off. Specific benefits for the Hospitality Director role may include travel opportunities and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I apply for the Hospitality Director position?

You can apply for the Hospitality Director position by visiting our careers website or by contacting our HR department directly. We recommend checking our job listings regularly for updates on available positions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies