• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hoqw Do I Pull up All the Ppl Who Ordered a Particular Item?

In summary, to find a list of customers who have ordered a specific item, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account, click on "Orders", then "Order History", and search for the product by name or item number. You can filter the list by date of purchase by clicking on the "Date" column header and entering a specific date or date range in the search bar. To see the total quantity of a particular item sold, click on the "Quantity" column header. The list can also be exported to a spreadsheet by clicking on the "Export" button. The list is updated in real-time and reflects any new orders immediately.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am still trying to get used to P3 - how do I run a report to show me all of the people who ordered a particular item?
I want to find everyone who ordered a Cutting Board w/Measuring Cups so I can tell them about the new Collapsible Strainer insert.

Just do a Report and enter in the Item Number....

How? Where?
Which report?

dannyzmom said:
How? Where?
Which report?

At the top Left of the screen it says, File Reports Tools... Choose Reports, then choose Order History On the right there is a filter choice for item.

Hope that helps.

Yay! THANK YOU!~!!!!

1. How do I find a list of customers who have ordered a specific item?

To pull up a list of customers who have ordered a particular item, follow these steps:

• Click on "Orders" in the top navigation menu.
  • Click on "Order History" in the drop-down menu.
  • In the search bar, type in the name or item number of the product you are looking for.
  • Click on the magnifying glass icon to initiate the search.
  • The results will show a list of all customers who have purchased that item.

2. Can I filter the list of customers by date of purchase?

Yes, you can filter the list of customers by date of purchase. Follow the steps below:

• After following the steps above to pull up the list of customers who have ordered a specific item, click on the "Date" column header.
  • This will sort the list by date, with the most recent orders at the top.
  • You can also use the search bar to narrow down the results by entering a specific date or date range.

3. Is there a way to see the total quantity of a particular item sold?

Yes, you can see the total quantity of a particular item sold by following these steps:

• After pulling up the list of customers who have ordered a specific item, click on the "Quantity" column header.
  • This will sort the list by quantity, with the highest quantity at the top.
  • The total quantity sold will be displayed at the bottom of the list.

4. Can I export this list to a spreadsheet?

Yes, you can export the list of customers who have ordered a specific item to a spreadsheet by following these steps:

• After pulling up the list, click on the "Export" button at the top of the list.
  • Choose the format you want to export the list in (Excel, CSV, or PDF).
  • The list will automatically download to your computer.

5. How often is this list updated?

The list of customers who have ordered a specific item is updated in real-time. This means that any new orders will be reflected in the list immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda