• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in My Exciting Kit Enhancement Order?

In summary, the person speaking is eagerly awaiting the arrival of their kit enhancement order today. They have ordered the Executive Cookware set, Essential Set of SA, and Celebrate plate. They are excited to use these products in their own kitchen and at shows to feel more knowledgeable about the product. They also have a great relationship with their UPS delivery person, who has delivered their previous PC products.
ChefMommyinOC
I'm so excited! My kit enhancement order arrives today! I'm stalking the UPS website to see when it hits my doorstep. I don't anticipate earning any points on Pan-o-rama (reallllly slow couple of months with not another show until middle of next month), so I ordered the 7 (or 8?) piece set of the Executive Cookeware, the Essential Set of SA and the Celebrate plate! I'm so excited! I don't have any cookware at all, so I'll get to use it as my own AND take it to shows and feel much more knowledgeable about the product. I CAN'T WAIT!! YAY!! If I were home, I'd kiss the UPS man. He knows how much I love PC; I told him he was my best friend when he delivered my Show To Go Rolling Case. :D

I'm so excited! I can't wait to get my kit enhancement order today. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Executive Cookware, Essential Set of SA and Celebrate plate. I'm looking forward to using them in my own kitchen and at shows to help me feel more knowledgeable about the product. I'm sure the UPS man knows how much I love PC and I've even told him he's my best friend when he delivered my Show To Go Rolling Case.

That sounds amazing! I love getting new PC products and it sounds like you have a great haul coming in today. The Executive Cookware set is definitely a must-have and the Celebrate plate is perfect for any party or event. I can totally relate to stalking the UPS website, waiting for that delivery confirmation. And I couldn't agree more about feeling more knowledgeable about the product when you actually use it in your own kitchen. I hope the UPS man arrives soon so you can start using your new goodies! Happy cooking!

1. What is "Hooray for Kit Enhancement"?

"Hooray for Kit Enhancement" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn free product credits to enhance their demonstration kits.

2. How do I participate in "Hooray for Kit Enhancement"?

To participate in the program, simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Hooray for Kit Enhancement" tab. From there, you can view your progress and see what products are available for you to earn.

3. How many free product credits can I earn through "Hooray for Kit Enhancement"?

The amount of free product credits you can earn varies depending on your sales and recruiting performance. The more successful you are, the more credits you can earn to enhance your kit.

4. What products can I use my free product credits on?

You can use your free product credits on any product in the current catalog. This includes new products, top-selling items, and exclusive consultant-only products.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in "Hooray for Kit Enhancement"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can participate in the program. As long as you continue to meet the requirements, you can earn free product credits to enhance your kit multiple times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef