• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attend a Honolulu Cluster Meeting | Connect with Directors on Oahu

In summary, the Honolulu Cluster Meeting is a monthly gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in Honolulu to network, share ideas, and receive training and updates from company leaders. It is also a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and build relationships. The meeting is typically held at a designated venue and there is usually a small fee to attend, which covers the cost of the venue, materials, and refreshments. Guests are welcome to attend, but must be registered in advance. Attendees should bring a pen and notebook for note-taking, as well as any questions or ideas. It may also be beneficial to bring business cards and a positive attitude ready to learn and network.
ValerieHurtado
I've been passed through 3 directors I never met, and I asked my current director to find a cluster meeting for me about a month ago and havn't heard back. Are there any directors on Oahu? Please let me know if you have a cluster meeting near Honolulu and you don't mind guests.

Sorry to butt in, but I would love to join a Honolulu meeting as well :D We've been back on the mainland for almost 5 years and I still wake up most mornings and have a few glorious moments before I realize we're not in Hawaii anymore. ;)

I have a hospitality director here on Oahu and they have cluster meetings right over by the NEX and the golf course on Valcenburg (sp?). If you e-mail me at [email protected] I can get you more info if you'd like.

Thanks so much for helping me!

I just have to say "aloha" to all of those from Oahu! We visit friends there every other year (this last year was for 3 weeks!). They live in Ewa...you know, as John-John from the Na HokuII says...because it takes "fo Ewa to get there" :D Greetings to all!

1. What is the purpose of the Honolulu Cluster Meeting?

The Honolulu Cluster Meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in the area to network, share ideas, and receive training and updates from company leaders. It is also a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and build relationships.

2. When and where is the Honolulu Cluster Meeting held?

The date and location of the Honolulu Cluster Meeting may vary, but it is typically held once a month at a designated venue in Honolulu. The specific details and registration information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Honolulu Cluster Meeting?

There is usually a small fee to attend the Honolulu Cluster Meeting, which covers the cost of the venue, materials, and refreshments. However, the knowledge and training gained from the meeting can greatly benefit your business and make it well worth the investment.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Honolulu Cluster Meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Honolulu Cluster Meeting. This can be a potential team member, a customer, or someone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. Please make sure to register them in advance so we can plan accordingly.

5. What should I bring to the Honolulu Cluster Meeting?

You should bring a pen and notebook to take notes, as well as any questions or ideas you may have. It may also be helpful to bring business cards to exchange with other consultants and a positive attitude ready to learn and connect with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedPrincess74