• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Honolulu Cluster Meeting?

ValerieHurtado

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2006
I've been passed through 3 directors I never met, and I asked my current director to find a cluster meeting for me about a month ago and havn't heard back. Are there any directors on Oahu? Please let me know if you have a cluster meeting near Honolulu and you don't mind guests.

WendyAebi

Aug 24, 2005
Sorry to butt in, but I would love to join a Honolulu meeting as well :D We've been back on the mainland for almost 5 years and I still wake up most mornings and have a few glorious moments before I realize we're not in Hawaii anymore. ;)

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
I have a hospitality director here on Oahu and they have cluster meetings right over by the NEX and the golf course on Valcenburg (sp?). If you e-mail me at [email protected] I can get you more info if you'd like.

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
I just have to say "aloha" to all of those from Oahu! We visit friends there every other year (this last year was for 3 weeks!). They live in Ewa...you know, as John-John from the Na HokuII says...because it takes "fo Ewa to get there" :D Greetings to all!