• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Honey Apple Brie Bites: A Delicious and Easy Recipe from Consultant's Corner

In summary, the Honey Apple Brie Bites recipe makes 24 bites, which can serve 8 people if each person has 3 bites. You can use a different type of cheese, such as goat cheese or gouda, but brie pairs well with the other ingredients. These bites can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven. You can also use different types of fruit, such as pears or figs, as long as they are thinly sliced. These bites are suitable for vegetarians, but can be made vegan by using a vegan cheese alternative and maple syrup instead of honey.
erinhoward
I've seen people mention this recipe quite a bit but I can't find it on Consultant's Corner - does anybody have the recipe to post?

At the bottom of the main page of CC there's a link for the Easy and Impressive Appetizers theme show. It's in there.

Found it, thanks! Annoying that it doesn't come up when you search for it.

1. How many servings does the Honey Apple Brie Bites recipe make?

The recipe makes 24 bites, which is 8 servings if each person has 3 bites.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of brie?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer, such as goat cheese or gouda. However, brie pairs well with the sweet honey and apples in this recipe.

3. Can I make these bites ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make these bites ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, you can reheat them in the oven at 350°F for 5-10 minutes, or until warmed through.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apples?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that pairs well with cheese and honey, such as pears, figs, or even berries. Just make sure to thinly slice the fruit to ensure it cooks evenly.

5. Are these Honey Apple Brie Bites suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, these bites are suitable for vegetarians as they do not contain any meat or meat products. However, if you want to make them vegan, you can use a vegan cheese alternative and maple syrup instead of honey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Mel92504