• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Honey Apple Brie Bites: Easy and Impressive Appetizer Recipe

The recipe calls for Granny Smith apples, which are a bit tart. We used Honeycrisp apples and they were very good.
Bren706
Gold Member
I just have to say that I made this recipe for the first time today to bring to my cluster meeting. Oh my!!! Talking about YUMMY!!! I am definitely going to offer this as an "Easy and Impressive Appetizer" Show. It was sooooo good, and soooo easy to make.

Yeah, they're amazing. I'm planning to make them . . . to a shower I'm doing
to Thanksgiving with my mom's family
to Thanksgiving with The Furry Guy's family
to a carry-in for my networking group

Okay, now I want to try them. What book are they in?

kcjodih said:
Okay, now I want to try them. What book are they in?

They are in the New Easy & Impressive Appetizer CB, but the recipe should also be under CC, Theme Shows, Easy & Impressive Appetizers.

Okay, I have a silly/dumb question. Doesn't brie cheese come with a rind around it? If I'm correct, what do I do with it? Cut all the way around and remove it or just cut it up and include it? Thanks to all of you raving about this recipe I'm making it Tuesday night for my show but have no idea what I'm doing! Also, did you use the large sheet pan like it suggests or stoneware which I love? Please help!

Are they a eat warm only appetizer? Did you try them cold?

see, now I made these and did not like them at all. found them to be bland.

bumping to see if someone can answer my questions from post number 5 so I can get ready for my show tomorrow night. Purty please? :)

Don't cut off the rind, Jodi.We tried these both warm and cold and liked them very much. We're taking them to several carry-ins over the next several weeks.Patty, I wonder if it was the variety of apple you used. I used Honeycrisp.

What ingredients do I need to make Delicious Honey Apple Brie Bites?

To make Delicious Honey Apple Brie Bites, you will need:

• 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
  • 1 large apple, thinly sliced
  • 1 wedge of brie cheese, rind removed and cut into small pieces
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup chopped walnuts

How do I assemble the Delicious Honey Apple Brie Bites?

To assemble the Delicious Honey Apple Brie Bites, follow these steps:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Roll out the thawed puff pastry sheet and cut it into 12 equal squares.
  3. Place a piece of brie cheese and a thin slice of apple onto each square.
  4. Drizzle honey over the top of each square and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
  5. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
  6. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.

Can I prepare the Delicious Honey Apple Brie Bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Delicious Honey Apple Brie Bites ahead of time. After assembling the bites, cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to add a few minutes to the baking time.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 Delicious Honey Apple Brie Bites, which can serve 4-6 people as an appetizer.

Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in this recipe. You can use a different type of cheese, such as goat cheese or blue cheese, instead of brie. You can also use different types of nuts, such as pecans or almonds, instead of walnuts. Additionally, you can use a different type of fruit, such as pear or fig, instead of apple. Just make sure to adjust the amounts as needed for your substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies