• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got any new ideas for homemade frozen pizzas?

In summary, Pizza is a family tradition for many people and there are many ideas for recipes, toppings and sauces. Some suggestions are Boboli or Chef Boyardee kits, Canadian bacon and pineapple, Oven Rise Frozen Pizza Dough, Marinated cooked acorn squash with feta and sage, Goat cheese and turkey bacon, Zucchini-roni, Buffalo chicken or vegetarian alternative, White sauce and all kinds of veggies, Calzones, Hot pockets, Stromboli, Chicken
Stephaniecafe
Pizza is a family tradition in my family... every Friday! I started this when they where small and now I have many wonderful "Come To The Table" memories around pizza stones. Would anyone like to share some of their favorites for freezer pizzas or fresh toppings for pre-made crusts that will help with this weekly adventure and be good for a Pizza power cooking party...

That sounds great Stephanie, I would love to see other's ideas as well. What are some of the recipes that have been successful for you? I am particularly looking for a good pizza crust (from scratch) recipe and alternatives to the traditional marinara pizza sauce. :)

Gee, shouldn't we all be using the PC Pizza Crust Mix?? :blushing:

My family also loves pizza and I would love any and ALL ideas,

Lisa

we use boboli or the chef boyardee kits when we use chef b we roll mozzarella sticks into the crust and brush the garlic canola oil and sprinkle grated paremsan on the edge
my family likes canadian bacon and fresh pineapple
'ole pizzas (taco pizza)

Oven Rise Frozen Pizza DoughOOps, I forgot to give a recipe for the pizza dough: About 33 cents for 3 pizzas worth of dough!

6 cups bread flour (use 1/2 cup less flour if using a sourdough starter)
2 1/4 cup water (may use 1cup sourdough starter and 1cup water)
1T baking powder
1T yeast
1T salt
1/4 cup garlic infused canola oil

Combine all ingredients in a kitchen aid and mix with dough hook 5 minutes. Allow to rest 5 minutes. Divide into three balls. Rest again a minute. Form into three 9 inch round circles ( put the ball on parchment and roll out) Put on a good sheet pan and flash freeze it 15-30 minutes depending on coldness of the freezer. Slide frozen round into 1 gallon size freezer bag. You may top with sauce, toppings, and cheese. Make sure you have fun with it!! Have the kids help or enlist hubby for samples. These are medium pizzas. For larger pizzas, Use a 2gallon freezer bag, or wrap tightly with plastic and then foil. Be sure to never let tomato products come in contact with foil as there will be a chemical reaction, and a nasty taste!!

Other tips:
Use precooked veggies (microwave a couple minutes to kill the enzymes so your pizza veggies don't get tough in the freezer)
Make sure meat is cold when putting it on pizza

Some of our favorites:
Marinated cooked acorn squash with feta and sage
Goat cheese and turkey bacon

Zucchini-roni (this was a Rachael Ray) sliced, blanched zucchini, garlic,
Italian seasoning, yum.
Buffalo-- chicken Or Vegetarian alternative, with hot sauce and blue cheese
White sauce and all kinds of veggies

This dough can also be used for:
Calzones
Hot pockets
Stromboli

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Gee, shouldn't we all be using the PC Pizza Crust Mix?? :blushing:

My family also loves pizza and I would love any and ALL ideas,

Lisa
I probably should get some. It should work for that, does it have baking powder in it?

Teresa Lynn said:
we use boboli or the chef boyardee kits when we use chef b we roll mozzarella sticks into the crust and brush the garlic canola oil and sprinkle grated paremsan on the edgemy family likes canadian bacon and fresh pineapple
'ole pizzas (taco pizza)
Love that idea! Stuffed crust homemade!

Teresa Lynn said:
we use boboli or the chef boyardee kits when we use chef b we roll mozzarella sticks into the crust and brush the garlic canola oil and sprinkle grated paremsan on the edge
my family likes canadian bacon and fresh pineapple
'ole pizzas (taco pizza)

I've used the Power Cooking taco filling as a base and it has been perfect!

I love Chicken Quesadillia pizza & the Fabulous Fajita Pizza. Both are yummy. Of course, my kids won't eat them, but DH does & loves them both!

Hi Stephanie!
Do your boys (and you and your hubby) like any other sauces than just traditional pizza sauce? Because I make a really good one for shows but I call it an adult pizza! Because is uses pesto sauce and grilled chicken and I'll give you my recipe (that a host and I created and it is soooo good! I get oooooddddles of compliments!!!) if you think that you'd like to try it, but if you don't want to then I won't type it cause it's long!;) :blushing:
Other than that, I love the dijorno styles and I like those ones (I don't know the official name) but they are in a yellow box and I swear it has the name California in it. The one I love has white sauce and spinach in it!
I always sprinkle those with our Italian seasoning and add more fresh parm cheese to both style pizzas.
Let me know if you want it!;) :) :balloon:

Last edited:
crystalscookingnow said:
I love Chicken Quesadillia pizza & the Fabulous Fajita Pizza. Both are yummy. Of course, my kids won't eat them, but DH does & loves them both!

How old are your kids? My boys have a hard time if it is hot and spiceeee-ooow! I had to cut a lot of the spice. Where can those recipes be found?... Not as if I couldn't figure out something that would fit those names though! We are in the southwest... ahhhh. Its warm here...

MissChef said:
Hi Stephanie!
Do your boys (and you and your hubby) like any other sauces than just traditional pizza sauce? Because I make a really good one for shows but I call it an adult pizza! Because is uses pesto sauce and grilled chicken and I'll give you my recipe (that a host and I created and it is soooo good! I get oooooddddles of compliments!!!) if you think that you'd like to try it, but if you don't want to then I won't type it cause it's long!;) :blushing:
Other than that, I love the dijorno styles and I like those ones (I don't know the official name) but they are in a yellow box and I swear it has the name California in it. The one I love has white sauce and spinach in it!
I always sprinkle those with our Italian seasoning and add more fresh parm cheese!
Let me know if you want it!;) :) :balloon:

Hey girl, this is a family friendly site... My family is pretty odd. Don't tell anyone-- cause as far as anyone knows we are an normal family. My boys eat funky stuff. Roasted garlic right from the head and some crazy ethnic dishes that most kids would roll their eyes at... So, yes, do share! We use all different sauces on the crust... the only rule is that it has to have a crust, and be yummmm:sing: Sing to me!!

Chef Stephanie Petersen said:
Hey girl, this is a family friendly site... My family is pretty odd. Don't tell anyone-- cause as far as anyone knows we are an normal family. My boys eat funky stuff. Roasted garlic right from the head and some crazy ethnic dishes that most kids would roll their eyes at... So, yes, do share! We use all different sauces on the crust... the only rule is that it has to have a crust, and be yummmm:sing: Sing to me!!
You want to know why your family is odd???? And by the way I don't think that they are odd........ because mine are the same way......and we are not weird..... really........!!;) :D It's because we are chefs!!! You are a professional one and I am one because I say (and you say!!) that I am!:p ;)
Most kids that have Moms and/or Dads that put down a whole variety of foods have kids that eat anything and even thougth they may not always love it, they don't freak over it!
Whole roasted garlic is a special thing here and they love it when I make it! My hubby practically jumps for joy and just is elated when I make it!!! I serve it with fresh baked french bread, fresh grated parmesan cheese and our garlic infused canola oil and some of our Italian Seasoning! I have to make like 6-8 heads because we fight over it other wise!!!:D

Okay, I'm off looking for the recipe! I just want to make sure I don't forget anything!!! I use to have it in my computer but one of our drives got corrupted about 2 years ago and I lost everything realted to PC.... except for Pampered Partner..... THANK GOD!!!:D I'll be back in a few!

my family (even my 6 and 4yo) love Fajita Pizza. I think it's in all the best?? Not sure - it's in one of my PC cookbooks. It ROCKS!

Stephanie, can't wait to try your pizza dough recipe!! I use PC all the time, but I'm almost out and will be making pizza before my next order - gasp!

I didn't read all the recipes because I'm so tired my eyes can't focus. If someone already posted this idea then sorry. I love Turkey Club Pizza. It's an old PC recipe from back in the mid 90's (maybe earlier, but I wasn't around PC before '95.)

Use a crust that fits the large round stone:
Sprinkle sesame seeds over the crust and bake the crust for 10-12 minutes at 425 degrees. Add the toppings:
The sauce is 1/4 cup mayonnaise with 1 tsp. lemon zest
Top the sauce with 4 oz shredded Mont. Jack cheese, 1 T. thinly sliced basil, 4 oz deli turkey sliced into 1" strips, 6 slices of bacon, crumbled, 2 plum tomatoes thinly sliced and 2 oz shredded Swiss cheese.

I think I'll have to make this very soon. My whole family loves it! I'm feeling hungry right now. Yum!

Okay, I'm back..... sorry that took a bit but my son can't find his MP3 player and I was looking with him and we still can't find it. The last time we both remember seeing it was yesterday morning, while his Dad was still home.
Okay, moving on!
First of all.... have you ever tried our pizza dough and crust mix?? It truely is fabulous.... I just made it for the 3 cheese garden pizza for my show last night and it was a hit!!!
So if you have not....do so!
Here is my recipe

Olive Oil or Garlic Infused Canola Oil
1-2 Tbs Cornmeal
pizza crust (either homemade or a PC one) ....in a pinch for a show?..... 2 refrigerated ones will work (but I like the fresh!)
1 package mozzarella string cheese sticks (12 sticks, divided)
2 garlic cloves
1 container of basil pesto (good brand is Dijorno) or Garlic Pesto I use this for shows (*or at home use homemade... my favorite!)
1 small jar of marinated artichoke hearts
4-6 oz mushrooms
1/2 can of olives
2-3 large firm roma tomatoes
grilled chicken ( 2 pkgs of Louis & Rich) But most of the time I buy a pound of chicken and just grill it our grill pan (or outside on the grill) brushed with garlic oil and seasoned with Italian seasoning, cut into bite size peices
2 green onions (not 2 bunches just 2 green onions with the 3 green parts! ~ Geez that's hard to explain!! LOL!)
Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese
1-2 tsp Italian seasoning preferably PC's!

Preheat oven to 425.
Using pastry brush, brush some oil onto bottom of the Stoneware Bar Pan. Sprinkle with cormeal (dependeding on how much cormeal you like, I like quite a bit!;) )
Roll our dough on on pastry mat to a rectangle and you want it to be bigger than the pan dimentions so I usually go to about 18x12. Fit it into the pan with side overlapping. Place 10 of the string cheese all around the edges and the pan, roll the excess dough over the cheese and tuck under the cheese, to seal. Brush a little more garlic oil over the top of crust (or spray with spritzer) . Press garlic over dough using Garlic Press, spread evenly with skinny scraper. Bake for 7 minutes. Take out and cool on cooling rack.
Spread pesto sauce over dough and slightly up the sides. Chop artichoke hearts and place on top of pesto, slice mushrooms and olives with Egg Slicer and spread evenly over artichoke hearts. Slice green onions, spread over mushrooms and olives. Top with Chicken. Slice tomatoes with Ultimate Mandoline using v-shape blade. Tomatoes go on top of Chicken and then shred up the last 2 mozzarella sticks and more mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese all over the tomatoes, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, as much as you like.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown!

*Baking the crust for 7 minutes will make the crush not be soggy, because this is a heavy pizza with toppings that give off a lot of moisture!!!"
This pizza is great and the cormeal just makes it extra special!!
Oh my! I think I need to go buy the ingredients and go make it cause I'm drooling now!!!:love: :love: LOL!
Enjoy and let me know what you think!;) :) :sing: :sing: :sing:

Last edited:
I didn't proof read my post above so I hope there is no typos!:blushing: If there is please forgive!!
I found 2 other recipes while I was looking and I was wondering if you've tried them?
Pepperoni Pizza Twist and Pizza in the Round
These recipes are a spin on traditional pizza but they are good.
Also the 3 cheese garden pizza is SOOOO FLIPPIN GOOD!!! I uses no sauce but you can buy some sauce and dip your pizza in it a white sauce or pesto sauce!:love:
Let me know what you think, Steph!;) :balloon:

I have a 3 yr old with very sophisticated tastes. His favorite pizza is pizza with a white sauce, bacon, mushrooms, spinach, and feta cheese. (that is my favorite too!)

We also love the mini pesto pizza done as a regular pizza - and made with regular basil & pine-nut pesto.

Our favorite boughten frozen pizza is Amy's Kitchen Spinach Pizza and Mediterranean Pizza.

Our other favorite pizza is the Take n Bake Margherita Pizza from Costco! We bring it home and add red and yellow peppers, and spinach, and some Feta - yummmmmmy!

My favorite frozen pizza is the California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. I think my favorite flavor is the 5 cheese and tomatoe!

I love using our pizza crust mix...or pillsbury refrig. when I am in a hurry. I usually make it on the large bar pan.

Sometimes I make a olive oil, garlic, seasoning and cheese sauce to put on the bottom instead of a red sauce.

I would LOVE a great white sauce recipe! I will eat red sauce, but white is my preference and I have never found a nice creamy, tangy sauce other than from pizza places!

I wish my family would eat all of those yummy sounding pizzas! They are boring...sausage, ground beef, or pepperoni for them. I am game for just about anything on my pizza except for black olives and green peppers. Love those items raw, but can't stand them warmed in the oven!

KellyTheChef said:
My favorite frozen pizza is the California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. I think my favorite flavor is the 5 cheese and tomatoe!

I love using our pizza crust mix...or pillsbury refrig. when I am in a hurry. I usually make it on the large bar pan.

Sometimes I make a olive oil, garlic, seasoning and cheese sauce to put on the bottom instead of a red sauce.

I would LOVE a great white sauce recipe! I will eat red sauce, but white is my preference and I have never found a nice creamy, tangy sauce other than from pizza places!
I wish my family would eat all of those yummy sounding pizzas! They are boring...sausage, ground beef, or pepperoni for them. I am game for just about anything on my pizza except for black olives and green peppers. Love those items raw, but can't stand them warmed in the oven!

I bet Stephanie will have a recipe for this!!:balloon: She has so many wonderful recipes and ideas just crammed insided that head of hers!!:thumbup: :thumbup: And when she shares it with you then I'm all over it too! ;)
Your favorite pizza I think is the one I brought up above and I couldn't remember the name!;)

The PC pizza crust has been most successful for me when I add a little flour (very wet dough).

It needs to thoroughly bake or to me tastes harsh, as in bicarbonate of soda type taste.

We also add Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese to the dough.

Bake one pizza to eat (current fav is mushrooms and cheese w/fresh herbs, no tomato sauce or ham and cheese, no sauce.

Other crust baked, cooled, stored, used like the commercial Boboli crust.

MissChef said:
I didn't proof read my post above so I hope there is no typos!:blushing: If there is please forgive!!
I found 2 other recipes while I was looking and I was wondering if you've tried them?
Pepperoni Pizza Twist and Pizza in the Round
These recipes are a spin on traditional pizza but they are good.
Also the 3 cheese garden pizza is SOOOO FLIPPIN GOOD!!! I uses no sauce but you can buy some sauce and dip your pizza in it a white sauce or pesto sauce!:love:
Let me know what you think, Steph!;) :balloon:

Just made this tonight, it is a favorite at my house and has been a huge hit at many of my shows!!!

Gracious, I am gone for a few minutes and there is thread all over the place! Cheese and sauce and love... Yea! Jay, I love the turkey club idea! That sounds cool. Cathy... I am without speach. My husband would chime in here and say that it was a miracle! No Speach?!! It sounds crazy good! I will be trying that for sure! I love the stuffed crust!
So everybody, the PC dough-- I've heard good and a little baking soda--eee. I now will have to try it for myself and see.

My freezer white sauce recipe:
2cups whole milk
3-4T flour(do not use cornstarch--it will not hold thickness after being frozen)
3T butter
1 clove fresh pressed garlic
4 oz. cream cheese
Salt and pepper

In a most perfect and wonderfully heavy saucepan melt the butter and add the flour cook a few minutes stir and stir and stir add the garlic and stir about a minute. Add the milk and simmer, stiring every few minutes for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the cream cheese.Stir until it is all melted and thick and white and yummy like a good white sauce. Taste. see if it needs salt. Add pepper. YOu may also fold in parmesan.

I am going to try that pizza with the bacon and the Feta too!! OOOH Maaama! I can hear the children now... If only you would make some roasted garlic our joy would be complete! So, give me more ideas! I need 52a year. When they are teenage boys it will be more...

Last edited:
Three cheese garden pizza... Must have it! My husband is 100% vegetarian 80% of the time (I told you we are weird). One of my favorites is pesto with feta and thin sliced green apple. It sounds weird, but its cool. I recognize that most kids will not appreciate that stuff. I always tell them to take a bit and if they don't like it, then they don't need to impress me. I could care less if they make themselves a PBJ. I make one meal. If they want something different, I don't take returned food at home. I sound like the soup natzi... No pizza for you!

Gracious, I am gone for a few minutes and there is thread all over the place! Cheese and sauce and love... Yea! Jay, I love the turkey club idea! That sounds cool. Cathy... I am without speach. My husband would chime in here and say That recipe looks -- that is weird! It sounds crazy good! I will be trying that for sure! I love the stuffed crust!
So everybody, the PC dough-- I've heard good and a little baking soda--eee. I now will have to try it for myself and see.

2cups whole milk
3-4T flour(do not use cornstarch--it will not hold thickness after being frozen)
3T butter
4 oz. cream cheese
Salt and pepper

In a most perfect and wonderfully heavy saucepan melt the butter and add the flour cook a few minutes stir and stir and stir add the garlic and stir about a minute. Add the milk and simmer, stiring every few minutes for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the cream cheese.Stir until it is all melted and thick and white and yummy like a good white sauce. Taste. see if it needs salt. Add pepper. YOu may also fold in parmesan.

I am going to try that pizza with the bacon and the Feta too!! OOOH Maaama! I can hear the children now... If only you would make some roasted garlic our joy would be complete! So, give me more ideas! I need 52a year. When they are teenage boys it will be more...
'

This sounds very similar to my white sauce recipe too - except that I always add the parmesan. Parmesan is a necessary ingredient at our house - not an option!;) (We are all about the cheese....give me the cheese!)

Make sure and cook it for the entire time - not only to thicken it, but also to get rid of an "floury" taste.

Gracious, I am gone for a few minutes and there is thread all over the place! Cheese and sauce and love... Yea! Jay, I love the turkey club idea! That sounds cool. Cathy... I am without speach. My husband would chime in here and say That recipe looks -- that is weird! It sounds crazy good! I will be trying that for sure! I love the stuffed crust!

2cups whole milk
3T butter
4 oz. cream cheese
Salt and pepper

Stephanie! Thank you soooooooooo much! I am excited to try this!

Since I am the only one who will be eating this, can I freeze it in small portions and defrost it when I need it? Just very low and slow in the microwave so it doesn't curdle?

Kelly,
there is a california pizza cookbook. Can't remember its exact name but I have given it as a gift with our stones.

I freeze the sauce in baggies flat and lay on my counter to defrost. (Or in the stainless skillet)

KellyTheChef said:
Stephanie! Thank you soooooooooo much! I am excited to try this!

Since I am the only one who will be eating this, can I freeze it in small portions and defrost it when I need it? Just very low and slow in the microwave so it doesn't curdle?

It's best to defrost it in a hot water bath, or something like that. Even using flour, it can still come out of the micro with a funky texture. If you use full fat cream cheese, it helps with this, though.

If you use full fat cream cheese,

Is there any other kind??:love:

Here are some recipes from my files. They are from Todd Wilbur's top Secret Recipes

Boboli Pizza Crust
1 pk Dry Yeast
1/4 cup Water
2 1/4 cups Warm water
6 tb Olive oil,+ extra for pans
6 cups Flour
1 ts Salt
Dissolve yeast in warm water (105F is perfect). Let it sit for two minutes.
Add the rest of the ingedients and mix well. Turn out onto board and knead
for ten minutes. Place back in bowl covered with a damp towel and let rise
30 to 40 minutes.
Divide dough into 3 parts and place in 3 olive−oiled pie pans.
Dimple dough with fingers. Place on top the following mixture:
Coarse sea (or Kosher) salt, fresh ground pepper, chopped rosemary
and thyme. If herbs are dried, soak them in water for 10 minutes and then
pat dry on paper towels.
Let rise 50 to 60 minutes.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
May dip in olive oil.
Boboli Pizza Crust 53

California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Pizza
Makes 2 9−inch pizzas
Spicy peanut sauce:
1/2 Cup peanut butter
1/2 Cup hoisin sauce
1 Tbsp. honey
2 tsp. red wine vinegar
2 tsp. minced ginger
2 Tbsp. sesame oil
2 tsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. Vietnamese chili sauce (or dried chili flakes)
1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
2 Tbsp. water
Thai chicken pieces:
1 Tbsp. olive oil
10 oz. boneless/skinless chicken beast, cut into 3/4−inch cubes
For the pizza:
Make pizza dough using your own recipe.
2 Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
4 scallions, slivered diagonally
1/2 Cup white bean sprouts
1/4 Cup shredded carrots
1/4 Cup chopped, roasted peanuts
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
To make spicy sauce:
Combine sauce ingredients in a small pan over med. heat. Bring the sauce
to a boil; boil gently for one minute. Divide into 2 portions for use on
chicken and pizza; Set aside.
To make Thai chicken:
Cook the chicken in olive oil over med−high heat, stirring, until just
cooked, 5 to 6 min..do not overcook. Set aside in refrigerator until
chilled through. Once chilled, coat the chicken with 1/4c sauce.
Set aside in refrigerator.
To make the pizza:Use a large spoon to spread 1/4c sauce evenly over pizza dough within
the rim. Cover sauce with 3/4c cheese.
Distribute half the chicken pieces over the cheese followed by half the
green onions, bean sprouts, and carrots, respectively. Sprinkle an
additional 1/4c cheese over the toppings and top the pizza with 2Tbl
chopped peanuts.
Transfer the pizza to oven: bake until crisp and golden and the cheese is
bubbly, 9 to 10 min. When cooked through, remove pizza from oven.
Sprinkle 1T chopped cilantro over the hot cheesy surface.
Repeat with remaining ingredients for a second pizza.

Domino's Pizza Sauce
2 cups Hunt's Angela−Mia pizza sauce (You can find this
at the wholesale shopping clubs − Sam's, BJ's, etc.)
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon ground oregano
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon Accent (MSG)
1/8 teaspoon salt
In a medium saucepan, pour in Hunt's basic sauce. Add water,
and spices. Combine well, stirring over medium heat until bubbling.
Lower heat, cover, and cook 20−25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool to room temperature. Store in an airtight container, refrigerated,
until needed. Makes 2 cups.
Because the sauce base comes only in large #10 size cans, store
remaining Hunt's Angela−Mia sauce in 2 one quart jars in freezer,
or fridge until you make the next batch.

Little Caesar's Pizza Sauce
1 12 ounce can Hunts tomato paste
1−1/2 cups water
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon Accent (optional−−−but if you want it exact, use it.)
Pre−mix the dry ingredients, mix, and set aside. In a small saucepan,
combine tomato paste and water. Over medium high heat, bring to a simmer.
Add the pre−mixed spice, stir in well. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 35−40
minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover sauce and refrigerate until needed. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
(4 − 12" pizzas)

Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza
1 1/3 cups Warm water (105F)
1/4 cup Non−fat dry milk
1/2 teas. Salt
4 cups Flour
1 Tbls. Sugar
1 pk. Dry yeast
2 Tbls. Vegetable oil (for dough)
9 Oz. Vegetable oil (3 oz. per pan)
Butter flavored Pam
Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 qt.) bowl. Add
water and stir to mix well. Allow to sit for two minutes. Add oil
and stir again. Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is
absorbed. Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
Divide dough into three balls. In three 9" cake pans, put 3 Oz. of
oil in each making sure it is spread evenly. Using a rolling pin,
roll out each dough ball to about a 9" circle. Place in cake pans.
Spray the outter edge of dough with Pam. Cover with a plate. Place
in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Sauce:
1 8 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
1 Teaspoon Dry Oregano
1/2 Teaspoon Marjoram
1/2 Teaspoon Dry Basil
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic salt
Combine and let sit for 1 hour.
For Each Nine Inch Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 475F
2. Spoon 1/3 cup sauce on dough and spread to within 1" of edge.
3. Distribute 1 1/2 Oz. shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
4. Place toppings of your choice in this order:
Pepperoni or Ham
Vegetables
Meats (cooked ground sausage or beef)
5. Top with 3 Oz. mozzarella cheese
6. Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.

Pizzeria Uno's Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Pan Dough:
1 cup Warm tap water (110−115ø)
1 pkg. Active dry yeast
3 1/2 cups Flour
1/2 cup Coarse ground cornmeal
1 teas. Salt
1/4 cup Vegetable oil
Pizza Topping:
1 lb. Mozzarella, sliced thin
1 lb. Italian Sausage, removed from the Casing and crumbled
1 can Whole tomatoes, drained and Coarsely crushed
2 cloves Garlic, peeled and minced
5 Fresh basil leaves, chopped fine
4 tbls. Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
Pour the warm water into a large mixing bowl and dissolve the yeast
with a fork. Add 1 cup of flour, all of the cornmeal, salt, and, and
vegetable oil. Mix well with a spoon. Continue stirring in the rest
of the flour 1/2 cup at a time, until the dough comes away from the
sides of the bowl. Flour your hands and the work surface and kneed
the ball of dough until it is no longer sticky.
Let the dough rise in an oiled bowl, sealed with plastic wrap, for 45
to 60 minutes in a warm place, until it is doubled in bulk. Punch it
down and kneed it briefly. Press it into an oiled 15−inch deep dish
pizza pan, until it comes 2 inches up the sides and is even on the
bottom of the pan. Let the dough rise 15−20 minutes before filling.
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
While the dough is rising, prepare the filling. Cook the crumbled
sausage until it is no longer pink, drain it of it's excess fat.
Drain and chop the tomatoes.
When the dough has finished its second rising, lay the cheese over the
dough shell. Then distribute the sausage and garlic over the cheese.
Top with the tomatoes. Sprinkle on the seasonings and Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes at 500 degrees. Then lower the temperature to 400
degrees and bake for 25 to 35 minutes longer. Lift up a section of the
crust from time to time with a spatula to check on its color. The
crust will be golden brown when done. Serve immediately.

Sbarro Tomato Sauce
2 − 1 lb. 12 oz. Cans Crushed Tomatoes
1 − Tomato Can Cold Water
4 Oz. Grated Romano Cheese
12 oz. Olive Oil
10 oz. Diced Onions
1 oz. Chopped Fresh Garlic
1/2 oz. Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
3 oz. Sherry Cooking Wine
**SPICES**
2 Tbls. Salt
2 tsp. Oregano
1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
2 tsp. Basil
1. Heat oil until hot but not smoking. Add onions and saute until
almost browned. Add garlic.
2. When garlic is brown, de−glaze pan with sherry. Add parsley and stir.
3. Add tomatoes, water, cheese, and spices. Mix well.
4. Bring just to boil and simmer one hour.

Sbarro Spinach and Cheese Rolls Florentina
2 − 10 oz. packages frozen chopped spinach −
Thawed in refrigerator overnight
1 lb. ricotta cheese
3/4 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
2 oz. grated Romano cheese
1/2 teas. black pepper
1/4 lb. (1 stick) butter or margarine, lightly melted
12 lasagna noodles
16 oz. jar spaghetti sauce (thinned with a little water)
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain
carefully so as not to break noodles. Rinse and lay out flat
on a cookie sheet. Set aside.
Squeeze the excess moisture out of spinach. Place in a bowl
and add ricotta, mozzarella, Romano, pepper, and melted butter.
Mix just long enough to combine ingredients; the ricotta should
not be green.
Evenly divide the spinach mixture among noodles. Spread
mixture evenly over noodles leaving a one inch space on top and
bottom. Starting from one end, roll each noodle up over
filling. Place them seam side down in a lightly oiled casserole
dish allowing only one layer of rolls. Pour warmed sauce over
all, cover, and bake at 350F for 20 − 30 minutes or until
heated throughout.
NOTE: The spinach mixture is the same as used in spinach and
cheese calzones.

OMG...... Love this thread! Thanks Teresa! I love all of those recipes!
And Stephanie, your welcome, you must make that pesto one, because as my daughter would say, it's "wicked cool!"
As for the 3 cheese garden pizza, I will post it here, but you can find it on PC's website, under recipes for new consultants, just go to the recipe tab and you'll find it from there!;) But I'll attach it too, now everything that is easy, like pop can pizza crust, I just change it to our pizza crust or homemade... our crust is really good made with our garlic oil and add Italian seasoning, takes away a lot of that baking soda flavor too.:chef: :balloon:

Attachments

• 3-cheese garden pizza 2 .doc.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 383
For the chicken quesedillia pizza, this is what I use:

Pizza crust - I don't like ours, I know, the nerve, right!? :eek:

Top the crust with red enchilada sauce, diced green chilies & some cheddar cheese.

Slice uncooked chicken into thin strips. Marinade in oil, worchestershire sauce & garlic. drain some of the marinade, but not all. Saute chicken until cooked. Add sliced green pepper & onion. Saute until crisp-tender.

Add the chicken & veggies to the top of the pizza. Then sprinkle with more shredded cheddar & mozzerella. Bake until the crust is golden & cheese is bubbly. Serve with lettuce, tomato, salsa & sour cream.

Ok - I'm officially hungry for this now! :)

OOps, I forgot to give a recipe for the pizza dough: About 33 cents for 3 pizzas worth of dough!

OK, I copied this recipe and I'm really excited about it... but... as I was reading through it doesn't say how to COOK it. Temp, time, from fresh, from frozen, thaw first... I usually just buy the frozen stuff and I don't bake breads and such so I'm CLUELESS as to where to start! :eek:

HELP!! Thanks! :)

Oh my. Oh my. Sooo sorry. yes. 425 for 20-25 minutes from frozen. You may defrost first, but not necessary.

Teresa Lynn said:
Kelly,
there is a california pizza cookbook. Can't remember its exact name but I have given it as a gift with our stones.

I freeze the sauce in baggies flat and lay on my counter to defrost. (Or in the stainless skillet)
Perfect! The sauce will look curdled just defrosted, but once boiled, it will return to the right `consistency.

Teresa, I am so thrilled to use those recipes!! Wow. Respect.

Teresa, I am so thrilled to use those recipes!! Wow. Respect.
Waving "Hi"!! Good Morning, Stephanie!:D ;)
Woke up this morning to 4-5 inches of more freakin snow! :yuck: :grumpy: :grumpy: But it's melting already!:)
Love all your tips! Thanks!:balloon: :thumbup:

crystalscookingnow said:
For the chicken quesedillia pizza, this is what I use:

Pizza crust - I don't like ours, I know, the nerve, right!? :eek:

Top the crust with red enchilada sauce, diced green chilies & some cheddar cheese.

Slice uncooked chicken into thin strips. Marinade in oil, worchestershire sauce & garlic. drain some of the marinade, but not all. Saute chicken until cooked. Add sliced green pepper & onion. Saute until crisp-tender.

Add the chicken & veggies to the top of the pizza. Then sprinkle with more shredded cheddar & mozzerella. Bake until the crust is golden & cheese is bubbly. Serve with lettuce, tomato, salsa & sour cream.

Ok - I'm officially hungry for this now! :)
Yummy! I love mexican style pizza too! In fact WHEN (and that is not often) I go to Taco Bell, I always get the mexican pizza!
I will make this, But I'll probably use our crust because I love it!:p ;) I think I might add some of our Southwest Seasoning to it.... thanks for sharing....I'm really hungry now!:eek: :chef:

Last edited:
MissChef said:
Yummy! I love mexican style pizza too! In fact WHEN (and that is not often) I go to Taco Bell, I always get the mexican pizza!
I will make this, But I'll probably use our crust because I love it!:p ;) I think I might add some of our Southwest Seasoning to it.... thanks for sharing....I'm really hungry now!:eek: :chef:

:) It's so yummy!! I just went to the store & got some chicken for this for us tonight! :D I'll have to make the kids a cheese/marinara pizza instead.

Oh my. Oh my. Sooo sorry. yes. 425 for 20-25 minutes from frozen. You may defrost first, but not necessary.

Awesome! thanks!

After posting the Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza, I had to make it for dinner, tonight. Love it. Even my picky eater ate it without complaining. I usually don't use real bacon. I use smoked turkey ham or turkey bacon. Tonight, because I was in a pinch for time, I used real bacon, and it was greasy, too greasy. Even my dh who likes greasy noticed the grease. Otherwise, this is a great pizza if you want something different that the kids will eat. I ate too much though.

We had a supreme and amazing pizza night tonight!!! The boys ranted and raved and my husband was sooo and happy. I made the Cathy special with pesto and artichoke hearts on whole wheat sourdough crust! Thanks for the "mom- you're the bestestt cooker ever!" from my 5 yr old. Like music to my soul! I also made the Little Cesars' pizza sauce! My husband-- an official addict of the crazy bread sauce was quite pleased, he kept saying it tasted just like the real stuff. Cool. Good recipes, great friends. I love you guys!!;)
I have some great ammo for the next few weeks. Keep the recipes coming and I will as well! I think I might just suggest this as a power cooking option. Wouldn't that be fun for a host? Make one, leave two in your freezer!:cool:

<h2>1. How do I make homemade frozen pizzas that are just as good as fresh?</h2><p>One key tip is to make sure you fully pre-bake your crust before adding toppings. This will prevent a soggy crust when reheating. Also, try using a pizza stone or baking steel for a crispy crust.</p><h2>2. Can I make a large batch of frozen pizzas at once?</h2><p>Yes, you can make multiple pizzas at once and freeze them for later. Just be sure to wrap each pizza individually in plastic wrap or foil before placing them in the freezer.</p><h2>3. How long can frozen pizzas be stored before they go bad?</h2><p>Frozen pizzas can be stored for up to 3 months in the freezer. After that, they may start to lose their quality and taste.</p><h2>4. Are there any toppings that don't freeze well on pizzas?</h2><p>Some toppings, like fresh herbs, may not freeze well and can become wilted or lose their flavor. It's best to stick to toppings that are more hearty and can withstand freezing, such as meats and vegetables.</p><h2>5. Can I use pre-made crusts for homemade frozen pizzas?</h2><p>Absolutely! Using pre-made crusts can save time and still result in a delicious pizza. Just make sure to follow the directions for pre-baking the crust before adding toppings.</p>

1. How do I make homemade frozen pizzas that are just as good as fresh?

One key tip is to make sure you fully pre-bake your crust before adding toppings. This will prevent a soggy crust when reheating. Also, try using a pizza stone or baking steel for a crispy crust.

2. Can I make a large batch of frozen pizzas at once?

Yes, you can make multiple pizzas at once and freeze them for later. Just be sure to wrap each pizza individually in plastic wrap or foil before placing them in the freezer.

3. How long can frozen pizzas be stored before they go bad?

Frozen pizzas can be stored for up to 3 months in the freezer. After that, they may start to lose their quality and taste.

4. Are there any toppings that don't freeze well on pizzas?

Some toppings, like fresh herbs, may not freeze well and can become wilted or lose their flavor. It's best to stick to toppings that are more hearty and can withstand freezing, such as meats and vegetables.

5. Can I use pre-made crusts for homemade frozen pizzas?

Absolutely! Using pre-made crusts can save time and still result in a delicious pizza. Just make sure to follow the directions for pre-baking the crust before adding toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • kdangel518