• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Homemade for the Holidays Recipes: Get Inspired Now!

In summary, the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection is a specially curated selection of Pampered Chef products and recipes that are perfect for all your holiday cooking and baking needs. These products can be purchased individually and there are also exclusive items only available during the holiday season. The collection includes a variety of delicious recipes that can be used for any occasion, not just the holidays.
melindag
Hi everyone! Just wondering what your favorite Homemade for the Holidays demo recipe is. Looking for some inspiration.....
thanks!

When I do homemade for the holidays I have done the following for my demos:
Spiced Glazed Pecans
The 2-step Fudge (chocolate frosting & chocolate chips)
The 60 Second Cake in the SA Mugs or small squares
(search the files here for this recipe)
The Cranberry crunch Bark
I usually do at least 2 of the above for a demo.

If the host want some other food, I have something like Chicken Broccoli Ring premade or when we were doing the batterbowl layered soups you could make the soup to serve ahead of time.

I love the cranberry bark, and the pretzel wreaths from last years Homemade show. . .

1. What is the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection?

The "Homemade for the Holidays" collection is a specially curated selection of Pampered Chef products and recipes that are perfect for all your holiday cooking and baking needs. From gifts to entertaining to everyday meals, this collection has everything you need to make your holidays a little easier and more delicious.

2. Can I purchase the "Homemade for the Holidays" products individually?

Yes, all of the products in the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection are available for individual purchase. You can browse and shop the collection on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any exclusive products in the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection?

Yes, the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection features a few exclusive products that are only available during the holiday season. These products are specially designed to make your holiday cooking and baking easier and more festive.

4. Are there any recipes included in the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection?

Yes, the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection comes with a variety of delicious recipes that are perfect for the holiday season. From classic dishes to unique twists on traditional favorites, these recipes will inspire you to get in the kitchen and create something special.

5. Can I use these products and recipes for other occasions besides the holidays?

Absolutely! While the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection is specifically curated for the holiday season, all of the products and recipes can be used for any occasion throughout the year. Whether it's a birthday party, summer barbecue, or just a regular weeknight dinner, these products and recipes are versatile and can be used for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kelinary
  • krusacbeth