• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the secret to making the perfect dill dip at home?

In summary, the Homemade Dill Dip Mix is a gluten-free dip made with dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, and salt. It has a shelf life of 1-2 years and can be refrigerated for up to 3 days once prepared. Sour cream can be used as a substitute for mayonnaise, and additional ingredients such as green onions, fresh dill, and lemon juice can be added for a personalized flavor.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
1 1/2 tsp dried parsley
3/4 - 1 tsp Lawry's seasoning salt
1 tbsp plus 1 1/2 tsp minced dried onion
2 Tbsp dried dill weed (not PC mix)

1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream (I usually use all sour cream or 1/2 cup mayo and 1 1/2 cups sour cream)

mix mayo and sour cream
add dry spices, stir & refrigerate overnight
serve with veggies or chips. we love this with original sun chips :love:

It does sound like a delicious recipe, but I HAVE to ask, why not just use our dill mix?

Never thought to serve it with Sun Chips. Excellent tip!

we just like it better its been a recipe I've used way before PC made dill mix

thanks Teresa!!

You're welcome
we buy the big containers of spices at Sams because we make it so often

1. What ingredients are in the Homemade Dill Dip Mix?

The Homemade Dill Dip Mix contains dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, and salt. These ingredients are carefully selected to create a delicious and flavorful dip.

2. Is the Homemade Dill Dip Mix gluten-free?

Yes, the Homemade Dill Dip Mix is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients, making it safe for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.

3. How long does the Homemade Dill Dip Mix last?

The Homemade Dill Dip Mix has a shelf life of 1-2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Once prepared, it can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.

4. Can I use sour cream instead of mayonnaise for the dip?

Yes, you can substitute sour cream for mayonnaise in the Homemade Dill Dip Mix. However, the flavor and consistency of the dip may be slightly different. You can also use a combination of both for a creamy and tangy dip.

5. Can I add additional ingredients to the Homemade Dill Dip Mix?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients to the Homemade Dill Dip Mix to customize the flavor to your liking. Some popular additions include chopped green onions, chopped fresh dill, and lemon juice. Get creative and experiment with different flavors!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • redsoxgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies