• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Home Tour & Ride to Airport on Day Three Worth the Risk?

In summary, the author is considering whether or not to take the home tour on day one of the conference, and whether or not to change their airline ticket to do so. They are concerned about whether or not to risk not arriving on time, but ultimately decide to wait.
EpTxGuy
Ok, here's my situation. Last year I attended my first conference, and didn't do the home tour. I regretted it, so I'm doing it this year. Yay! I'm flying in on day one (arriving at 10:30 am) so I won't miss any of conference, but obviously I can't make the 7 am or 8 am tours on day one. That leaves me with the 1:30 tour on day three with the ride to the airport. Woo hoo, that sounds perfect...except....
The tour says it's from 1:30 - 6:00. My flight from O'Hare departs at 6:40 pm. Am I pushing my luck, or do I just trust that I will arrive on time? 6:40 pm was the latest flight I could get and still arrive in El Paso that night. Changing airline flights isn't possible anyways without a big hit on a fare increase (read no way am I changing my flight)
I really want to take the home tour, but I could just skip it and take the train to O'Hare. Am I being overly cautious, or should I tempt fate? Any comments?

I wouldn't chance it, but I also think the tour is awesome. We had ticket issues coming home last year. Two of us left for home on time, and my director was not let on. She had to take another flight. There's next year.

I don't think the tour lasts 4 1/2 hours. Last year it seams they took a bus to the airport from the tour also. Maybe HO would help more than our speculations.

I'm in the same situation. I went ahead and signed up for it, and figured I'd wait for more details. If I need to cancel, then I'll cancel it. But atleast this way, it gives them an idea of how many want to attend.

Last year I had the same conflict - I called the meeting department and they were able to switch my tour because someone had cancelled or changed their schedule and they had openings that didn't show on the web. They might not do it this early because of people still registering but you could try.

Thanks for all your responses, I think I'm just going to skip the home tour until next year, I don't want all that stress worrying about missing my flight. Thanks again for your imput. :)

What does the "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service include?

The "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service includes a private tour of your home, where a consultant will assess your kitchen needs and provide recommendations for Pampered Chef products. It also includes a complimentary ride to the airport upon request.

How long does the "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service typically last?

The length of the "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service can vary depending on the size of your home and the number of kitchen products you are interested in. On average, it takes about 1-2 hours.

Is there a cost for the "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service?

No, there is no cost for the "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to assist customers in finding the best kitchen products for their needs.

Can I book a "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service for a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule a "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service for a specific date and time. Our consultants have flexible schedules and will work with you to find a convenient time that fits your schedule.

Do I need to purchase any products during the "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service?

No, there is no obligation to purchase any products during the "Home Tour & Ride to Airport" service. Our goal is to provide personalized recommendations and assist you in finding the best kitchen products for your needs, but the decision to purchase is completely up to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies