• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you registered for a Home Office Tour with Pampered Chef yet?

In summary, the email stated that they increased the capacity for each HO tour, and since this is Tracyno's first conference, she can register now by email. However, she may not be able to go on the tour with her cluster since they are already full. She can try to call or email Field Service to see if she can still go on the tour.
cat
Gold Member
I got an email today stating that they increased the capacity for each HO tour and since I've never gone on one before, I can register now!

I'm so excited! Well, I emailed them back to register, but have not received a confirmation yet, so I guess I'll wait for that before getting TOO excited!!:D

Just had to share...

I'm in wave 2, and I got the same email. I didn't check my email until today, so I hope there is still room. I really want to go on the tour. I hope I get in. I guess they received enough emails to make them change their mind and open it up some more.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim

Yee Haw for you guys, so glad that there is more room for a lot of you to go.

I registered for conference this morning and it was still saying full for all of the wave 3 home tours. I am bummed since this is my first conference and I want to go and see home office. :(

Tracy

no Conference 3?That's not fair that they add tours to the other 2 conferences but not conference 3. I too am a 1st time conference person and would LOVE to do a tour but missed the boat. :mad:

cookingabcs said:
That's not fair that they add tours to the other 2 conferences but not conference 3. I too am a 1st time conference person and would LOVE to do a tour but missed the boat. :mad:

It seems that the attendees of conferences 1 and 2 may have whined more than those going to 3. Whine and see what happens! It never hurts to send an email to Field Service and see what happens.

I'm in Wave 3!!I registered 2 days after they opened up registration and the home office tours were full! I did not personally call to complain about this. I asked my director about it and she called for me.

This is my first conference and I really wanted to go. Then yesterday, I received an email saying that they increased the capacities of the tours. And it stated that since I've never been on a tour before, that I can try to register now by email. (First come, first serve).

Try calling! It can't hurt!

Good luck!

Thank you for starting this thread. I'm in Wave 1 and I emailed HO (after reading the first message) stating that I'm a new consultant and very excited to be going to National Conference and if they had any room in the HO Tours that I would love to go. I sent this email yesterday and today I received an email asking for my first two choices of tours and my form of payment. They said that they can only hold the spot open for me for 3 days.

So if you want to go send them an email!! Good Luck!

Nikki

i am looking for a place to lay my head... My 2 friends might have to back out of conference, and that leaves me. does anyone have room and would be willing to share with a pc stranger ? lol

cookinthehouse said:
i am looking for a place to lay my head... My 2 friends might have to back out of conference, and that leaves me. does anyone have room and would be willing to share with a pc stranger ? lol

Which Wave are you attending? My cluster has some extra room.

wave 3 i cannot attend with my cluster d/t work schedule

I saw your post in another thread with someone. If you don't get your hotel room worked out with her, we may have some extra space. Our director has 2 rooms on hold, and only 6 people have signed up, so you could share a room with us, if you don't mind sharing a bed with a total stranger. It saves money and the 4 night stay will be $160, plus tax.

Cross your fingers, I just emailed!!!

We have room for 1 more!
cookinthehouse said:
wave 3 i cannot attend with my cluster d/t work schedule

We have a double bed, double bath at the Hilton and there are 3 of us going...looking for a 4th!

Let me know if you want to room with us!! Wide age range in our room...from 40 something to me 29...I am the baby in the group! Should be a great time!:D

age don't matter me 31... well my flight arrives sunday and leaves wednesday

I got the email also. I was hoping to also sign up my director. But the email says its just for me, not even a guest. I'm happy, but I wanted to go with my director, too. I just have to leeok at my schedule and see.

I'm so happy!!I received my confirmation in the mail yesterday. So I"m all set for the HO tour!

Wave 3, Tour #2 (July 17 at 8AM)

I'm so excited!!!!

Yeah!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

After 2 weeks of bugging them I got my email today as well asking which tour I wanted to be on!!! I'm so excited I can't see straight :p

I guess the squeeky wheel does get the grease!!

1. What is a Home Office Tour?

A Home Office Tour is a guided tour of the Pampered Chef corporate headquarters in Addison, Illinois. During the tour, you will get to see our state-of-the-art test kitchen, test out our latest products, and learn more about our company and culture.

2. How long is the Home Office Tour?

The tour typically lasts about an hour.

3. How much does it cost to take a Home Office Tour?

The Home Office Tour is completely free of charge for all interested individuals.

4. Can I bring my children on the Home Office Tour?

Children are welcome to join the tour, but we recommend that they be at least 8 years old. Please note that children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.

5. How do I schedule a Home Office Tour?

You can schedule a Home Office Tour by filling out the form on our website or by calling our customer service hotline. Our team will work with you to find a date and time that works best for your schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Lady Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies