• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Man, I Need to Reset the Clock: Overcoming Mistakes in October!

if you have a TL and maintain director, you will still receive HO leads. But if you drop down to Jr. Director or below, you will not receive HO leads. You can still qualify for them by having a recruit in the last 4 months, but you won't see the "with a new recruit" part on your main screen until the stats are updated.
Sheila
Gold Member
Man, I swear I don't have my head screwed on right this month! I need to turn back the clock & start this month over again! LOL

I spent the last 3 weeks of October worried that if I didn't get a recruit by Halloween, I'd loose HO Leads - and during SAT month!

Halloween came & went, with no recruit. I was bummed. I've been looking each time I sign into Consultant's Corner to see if the leads are gone yet. I figured it would happen around the 8th and was happy to have already gotten $228 in HO Leads before they quit. I've also been super sad about loosing them during SAT.

Well today, they are still there! Then the "ah ha" moment hit. For some reason I was calculating 3 months, not 4! My last recruit was 7/27 and another 11/2. I was thinking I missed the cut off by 2 days, but I've been fretting for nothing! Glad to be in the clear & still qualify for the leads this month, but frustrated at myself that it didn't click that I was saying the right rule to my downline for their reference, but not calculating it right for my situation! :rolleyes:

My last recruit was in August, so I need to sign someone this month to keep my HO leads. I am meeting with my host from Saturday on Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

No, you are doing what I did! LOL Aug-Nov is still the last 4 months when we are in Dec! ;)

When Jan 1 rolls around, you'll need a recruit during Sept, Oct, Nov or Dec. :D

Thanks Sheila... I thought it read "1 recruit in 3 of the last 4 months"... I missed the "not including the current month" part!Thanks... I will breath a sigh of relief but still really want/need her to sign!!!! (She'll replace the one that dropped off Nov 1 due to inactivity!)

It's funny that I've been saying over & over to my team "$1,250 in 3 of the last 4 months WITH a new recruit during that time frame" ... yet still looked at it wrong when doing my math! DUH!!!

Okay - so maybe I haven't been reading this right either.

So, saying I have 2 recruits in Oct. - that means that the next time I NEED a recruit in order to keep my lead status is Feb.? Is that right? Because I was thinking Jan.

Hmmm - so there are months I was stressing (like Oct.!) when I didn't need to be?

Sheila said:
It's funny that I've been saying over & over to my team "$1,250 in 3 of the last 4 months WITH a new recruit during that time frame" ... yet still looked at it wrong when doing my math! DUH!!!

But that's still not a bad rule to live by... ;)

Becky, yup! It goes off the last 4 submitted months. So if you had even 1 recruit in October, you are good for Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan. If you don't recruit in Feb, then when March 1 rolls around you have NOT had a recruit in the last 4 months (Nov, Dec, Jan or Feb) and would loose your HO Leads around the 8th when they finalize all the calculations. Getting them back is also delayed! So the first month that you get them back, you wouldn't see it on your main screen until they finish the prior month's stats & get the web pages updated (usually around the 8th).

So, I guess one way to look at it is if we go three FULL months with no recruit, that following month we'll get kicked out of the lead system. Right? I was all messed up about this several months ago, but luckily I recruited in September, October, and hopefully will have one in November. Fingers crossed!

You have to have one in the last FOUR calendar months. So if you had one in Jan, but not Feb, Mar or Apr ... you have to get one in May or loose the leads in June.

oh yay! I'm breathing a HUGE sigh of relief then! I've been stressing out because my last was in August and i am NOT losing my recruit leads either! :) THANKS for spelling it out for us! :)

Glad it helped! :D

Whoa, I am so confused. I thought if you maintained Director with structure you would receive HO leads. Is this not true? Do I have yet one more thing to worry about?

I've only lost HO leads once, but I was still a TL. As far as I know the rule applies to all levels.

cookingwithlove said:
Whoa, I am so confused. I thought if you maintained Director with structure you would receive HO leads. Is this not true? Do I have yet one more thing to worry about?

From the consultant policy guide:

Home Office Leads
To be eligible to receive Home Office leads, Team Leaders
through Executive Directors must submit a minimum
$1,250 in personal commissionable sales in three of the last
four months (not including the current month), and recruit
one new Consultant in the same time period.

cookingwithlove said:

It's the "recruit
one new Consultant in three of the last
four months (not including the current month)" that got me once. So, you'd be fine if you're maintaining Director status, but you also have to have at least one recruit in three of the last four months. I know, it gets confusing!

Becky, you are phrasing it wrong. You only need ONE recruit in the last 4 months. Not 3. ;)

Okay, I remember the rules. There are so many that I have a hard time keeping them straight!

One of my dropped consultants just resigned with me, so I'm good for another little while. Whew!

What is "Man, I Need to Reset the Clock: Overcoming Mistakes in October!"?

"Man, I Need to Reset the Clock: Overcoming Mistakes in October!" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping individuals learn how to overcome their mistakes in the kitchen during the busy month of October.

Who is this class for?

This class is for anyone who loves to cook but struggles with making mistakes in the kitchen, especially during the busy month of October. It is also great for those who want to learn new techniques and tips for recovering from mistakes and creating delicious meals.

What will I learn in this class?

In this class, you will learn various techniques and tips for recovering from mistakes in the kitchen, such as fixing burnt or overcooked food, saving a broken sauce, and salvaging a recipe gone wrong. You will also learn how to plan and prepare for busy cooking days in October.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for this class?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients for this class. We will be using common kitchen tools and ingredients that you likely already have at home.

How can I sign up for this class?

You can sign up for "Man, I Need to Reset the Clock: Overcoming Mistakes in October!" by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a cooking party with your friends and have this class as one of the featured recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila