• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TL Requirements Met But CC Says 'Not Eligible': What Now?

In summary, it takes a few days for home office leads to update and for names to be put into rotation. The qualifications for home office leads include having $1250 in sales in 3 out of 4 months and 1 recruit in that time frame. Benefits for being a Team Leader are better and more motivating, with the potential to earn more money. However, HO leads may not always work out, as demonstrated by a recent experience where a phone number was reassigned to a new person who then became a potential recruit.
niclowther
Gold Member
Well, I was so excited b/c I met the requirements for home office leads as a TL, but CC still says "not eligible." What's up w/ that? Does it take a few days to change?

It takes a few days to update.

Once you qualify for home office leads it takes until the 10th of the month for your name to get put into the rotation. I read it on CC that it is from the 10th to the 10th.

Yes, it's from the 10th to the 10th. (the info is on CC under lead notification)

I am waiting impatiently for the 10th also - I'm qualified for leads this month too! :thumbup: Hooray!

Can I say that I love being a Team Leader? The benefits are soooo much better than being a FD - and I feel like I am being recognized and paid for the work that I do. It makes me so much more motivated to do a good job! I earned $150 more this month as a TL then I would have as a FD!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, it's from the 10th to the 10th. (the info is on CC under lead notification)

I am waiting impatiently for the 10th also - I'm qualified for leads this month too! :thumbup: Hooray!

Can I say that I love being a Team Leader? The benefits are soooo much better than being a FD - and I feel like I am being recognized and paid for the work that I do. It makes me so much more motivated to do a good job! I earned $150 more this month as a TL then I would have as a FD!

It is awesome being a Team Leader!

Thanks guys for the answers. Now I have to wait for the 10th!

I didn't make my "TL qualifications" this month but was given that title on April 1st. I have loved the HO online order leads especially! I have gotten almost 1 each week! I'm going to work hard to recruit someone in July to help my other two recruits stay active and get me back up to TL!

So what are the requirements for getting leads? I was eligible and now I'm not but don't know why....

You have to have had $1250 in sales in the 3 out of 4 months and 1 recruit in that time frame as well.

Oh, and I got my first lead on the 7th! Fundraiser lead! I"m so excited!

I got my first lead too - but no phone #, and hasn't responded to my email.:cry:

Mine had a phone number but was work number and no answers. She did respond to email last week, but when I wanted to talk about details and getting together- no response yet. I am very impatient- I guess people actually go on vacation and do fun stuff over the summer (unlike me and my boys) and cant always respond right away like I do.

HO leads are great...when they work out!!! I had a very unusual thing happen today when calling back a past HO lead from April.

This man wanted to know more about the business but was waiting for news of his job (apparently there was talk of it no longer being available in the near future, but he was not sure).

Well, I had not heard from him and I decide, what the heck...he can no more than say he was not interested. The phone number given was reassigned to a new person. That person raved about PC products and what ones she likes. I asked her if she had a consultant and she said no! I am sending her a catalog and plan on sending her a fall catalog too!

Really an unusual thing to happend! Still have not heard from the gentleman but I do have his e-mail and will try that! Maybe I will get a "two-fer"!!

baychef said:
HO leads are great...when they work out!!! I had a very unusual thing happen today when calling back a past HO lead from April.

This man wanted to know more about the business but was waiting for news of his job (apparently there was talk of it no longer being available in the near future, but he was not sure).

Well, I had not heard from him and I decide, what the heck...he can no more than say he was not interested. The phone number given was reassigned to a new person. That person raved about PC products and what ones she likes. I asked her if she had a consultant and she said no! I am sending her a catalog and plan on sending her a fall catalog too!

Really an unusual thing to happend! Still have not heard from the gentleman but I do have his e-mail and will try that! Maybe I will get a "two-fer"!!

That's awesome! I bet you are glad you picked up the phone and called him. I need to get on that phone myself.

niclowther said:
That's awesome! I bet you are glad you picked up the phone and called him. I need to get on that phone myself.

Yes, I am since I have not been on it much lately:( No excuses, just not working my business.

1. Why does my TL requirement show as met, but CC says I'm not eligible?

This can happen if your TL requirement was met after the CC eligibility deadline. It is important to make sure you meet all requirements before the deadline to avoid this issue.

2. Can I appeal the CC eligibility decision?

Yes, you can submit an appeal with any additional evidence or information that may support your eligibility. The appeal process can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What if I have already placed an order for the CC incentive?

If you have already placed an order for the CC incentive and then become eligible, you can submit a request to have the incentive applied to your order. This request must be made before the CC eligibility deadline.

4. How can I check the status of my CC eligibility?

You can check the status of your CC eligibility by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your CC dashboard. This will show you if your requirements have been met and if you are eligible for the incentive.

5. What happens if I do not meet the CC eligibility requirements?

If you do not meet the CC eligibility requirements, you will not be eligible for the incentive. However, you can still work towards meeting the requirements for future CC incentives. Remember to check the deadline and make sure all requirements are met before it passes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • DuenFounnyHok