• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are These Home Office Leads Driving My Business Crazy?!

2 HO leads this month, but 1 is already a done deal and the other is pending. Not too bad.I usually only get about one a month, but I do get a few misc orders.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Wow ~ Wow ~ Wow!

I cannot believe the HO leads I'm getting!

So far, this month....I have 2 HOL that have signed (well, one is signing tomorrow, but I'm almost certain it will happen - she already has shows booked!)
I have a HOL who has booked a party

Just got a HOL lead who wants to purchase products for several birthday/shower gifts...and is now thinking about turning it into a show. (and the kicker is she contacted me BEFORE I could contact her! Unheard of!)

AND I have $370 in online lead orders so far for the month! (11 orders)

Crazy! But I'll take it!

Wow! good for you!
I usually only get about one a month, but I do get a few misc orders.
Way to go!

Wow... there certainly is room for others to promote in your area :D

NooraK said:
Wow... there certainly is room for others to promote in your area :D

It's funny - because the area where I get about 90% of my leads has a couple high up Directors (like Sr. Director & above) and some directors...so I have to assume that none of them are eligible for leads...interesting. I NEVER get leads for my immediate area.

Cool! Congratulations!

Congratulations! I really need to sign a new team member so I can get my HO leads back....I miss them!

Waiting to be eligible for mine!!! This gives me hope that when I do they will be great and hopefully numerous! ha..
im wondering when I will be eligible? I was paid as a Team Leader in March but officially promoted in April...will March count for my eligibility? ( I have gotten the sales and the recruits for March and April)

"like" button! :D

mailgirl1978 said:
Waiting to be eligible for mine!!! This gives me hope that when I do they will be great and hopefully numerous! ha..
im wondering when I will be eligible? I was paid as a Team Leader in March but officially promoted in April...will March count for my eligibility? ( I have gotten the sales and the recruits for March and April)

The Policy Guide reads:

To be eligible to receive Home Office leads, a Team Leader
must have an e-mail address on file with the Home Office,
and submit a minimum $1,250 in personal commissionable
sales in three of the last four months (not including the
current month), and recruit one new Consultant in the
same time period. Leads are assigned via e-mail, using an
automated system that matches inquiries to a nearby Team
Leader or above.

From what I understand, the numbers have to be finalized on the 10th before the leads become active. So you would have had to have $1250 in 3 out of 4 months (so between Dec-Mar) and one new recruit. Though, if I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll be correctd promptly :D

mailgirl1978 said:

You have to have submitted $1250 in 3 of the last 4 months and had a recruit during that time. They usually update it on the 10th of the month.

Becky, I am so jealous! I have had 3 leads this month and all 3 are orders which all together add up to $66. No other leads. :( I normally only get a few leads per month. There must either be a ton of tl's and above here or everyone has a consultant that they order from (right).

BethCooks4U said:
You have to have submitted $1250 in 3 of the last 4 months and had a recruit during that time. They usually update it on the 10th of the month.

Becky, I am so jealous! I have had 3 leads this month and all 3 are orders which all together add up to $66. No other leads. :( I normally only get a few leads per month. There must either be a ton of tl's and above here or everyone has a consultant that they order from (right).

That's why it's crazy! I forgot to mention the HOL Wedding Registry...because I've never had one of those that actually resulted in a sale. :rolleyes: So, including the lead orders sent to my website, and the ones who've asked for me to contact them...I've had 16 HOL this month! And the month isn't over!

You must be one of the only ones in the lead pool in the area! That's awesome.

I definitly mioss my HO leads. My whole teamed just bailed on me. Right before I lost them though I did get a HO lead that signed. Now to get 1 more signed.

I have been enjoying them too. Got one show, $150 online Gift Certificate Order, and a Wedding Registry. Today I got a book show too!! Signing a new gal tomorrow, however my other two are bailing on me after May so need to recruit more. Love the extra leads!!

WooHoo! That's GREAT!!! Congratulations! :DI haven't gotten ONE recruit out of HO leads yet. I did get 3 wedding registries back to back and one recently had an order placed on it. Most are just sales sent to my web page.

Really? I just got an HO lead that wanted to know how much 2 Citrus Peelers would cost.

Really? You couldn't just order them online?

Really?

I just got a lead for someone who wants to schedule a cooking show. I'm kind of assuming its a fundraiser becase - the ONLY address and phone number she left me with are for a school. I've tried calling twice now, and of course she's in class.

Wouldn't you want to leave a number that's easier to get a hold of you?? I'm a little frustrated, but hoping to get a hold of her SOME TIME!!

jwpamp said:
Really? I just got an HO lead that wanted to know how much 2 Citrus Peelers would cost.

Really? You couldn't just order them online?

Really?

She didn't want to spend $6.25 for a $2 order and was hoping you'd sell her them without shipping cost. Use it as a CC opportunity.

mountainmama74 said:
I just got a lead for someone who wants to schedule a cooking show. I'm kind of assuming its a fundraiser becase - the ONLY address and phone number she left me with are for a school. I've tried calling twice now, and of course she's in class.

Wouldn't you want to leave a number that's easier to get a hold of you?? I'm a little frustrated, but hoping to get a hold of her SOME TIME!!

She might be wary of leaving her home address and contact info.

BethCooks4U said:
She didn't want to spend $6.25 for a $2 order and was hoping you'd sell her them without shipping cost. Use it as a CC opportunity.

That was my thinking too.

AND Yippee! My 2nd HO Lead interested in the business signed sometime last night! It was on my Consultant Connection this morning!

I always do...it's just the third this year who has wanted Citrus Peelers....geez!

1. What exactly are "Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!"?

"Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!" is a special promotional event offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive exclusive deals and discounts on select products from our home office.

2. How often does the "Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!" event occur?

The "Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!" event typically occurs once or twice a year. However, the specific dates may vary, so be sure to stay updated on our website or through your consultant.

3. Are the discounts and deals offered during the "Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!" event available to all customers?

Yes, the discounts and deals offered during the "Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!" event are available to all customers. However, they are only available for a limited time and while supplies last, so be sure to take advantage of them quickly.

4. Can I combine the discounts and deals from the "Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!" event with other promotions or discounts?

No, the discounts and deals offered during the "Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!" event cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are already heavily discounted and cannot be further reduced.

5. How can I stay updated on future "Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!" events?

You can stay updated on future "Home Office Leads Gone Crazy!" events by checking our website regularly, following us on social media, or signing up for our email newsletter. Your consultant may also inform you about upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TammyJo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies