• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Home Office Delivery: Order Yesterday, Delivered Today!

In summary, "Home Office Is Quick!" is a blog and resource website for people looking to set up efficient and productive home offices. The target audience includes freelancers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners. The website offers a variety of content such as tips, product reviews, and productivity hacks. It also provides resources like recommended products and free downloadable templates. Interested contributors can submit guest posts through the website's contact form.
DebPC
Staff member
Sent in a show yesterday around 11am. On my door step at 1pm today. I do live about 100 miles from HO but still!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

No need for clarification. I agree that the HO is really on top of things. They rock! My guess is that they've taken on the extra holiday help so they can get settled in before the big holiday push.

Admin Greg said:
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?
are you being sarcastic with Deb? LOL or did you get busted with an automated post?

I think she means about the fact I live so close to HO

I submitted a show on Saturday and haven't received it yet...I just checked the tracking and it shows received. I was hoping to deliver everything this weekend :(

Last edited:
If you go to the website today it says that due to the volume of orders they aren't able to match their usual 2-day turnaround. My guess is that they had a massive amount of orders come in Saturday because of the free Round Covered Baker deadline. I submitted 3 shows myself.

What is "Home Office Is Quick!"?

"Home Office Is Quick!" is a blog and resource website dedicated to helping people create efficient and productive home offices.

Who is the target audience for "Home Office Is Quick!"?

The target audience for "Home Office Is Quick!" is anyone who works from home or is looking to set up a home office, including freelancers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners.

What type of content can be found on "Home Office Is Quick!"?

"Home Office Is Quick!" offers a variety of content such as tips and advice on setting up and organizing a home office, product reviews, and productivity hacks for working from home. There are also articles on topics like remote work trends and the benefits of having a home office.

Are there any resources or tools available on "Home Office Is Quick!"?

Yes, "Home Office Is Quick!" provides a list of recommended products and tools that can help with setting up a home office, such as ergonomic chairs, standing desks, and organization systems. There are also free downloadable templates and checklists for better home office management.

Can I contribute to "Home Office Is Quick!"?

Yes, "Home Office Is Quick!" welcomes guest posts from individuals who have valuable insights and tips on home office setup and management. Interested contributors can reach out through the website's contact form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • otisbg