• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Holiday Home Decor: Find the Perfect Christmas Tree at Big Lots

In summary, a neighbor and I were looking for a new Christmas tree and we found one at Big Lots for a steal. It is not in the current holiday catalog and it is not clear if HI is still in business.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
anyone have an old Christmas catalog???

Today a neighbor and I were in Big Lots & I found a gorgeous lighted tree in a heavy burgundy and gold urn for $15 I had been looking for a new one for my bedroom and this is perfect

just curious what its retail price was.

Did HI go out of business? Their stuff is at Big Lots?

Hmmm, maybe now it's cheap enough for me to buy some of it!:p

Their HQ are near us and I thought I saw on the news that they had declared bankruptcy, then this summer Big Lots had candles, pictures, greenery, statues lots of other stuff marked down 75-90% still in cartons straight from HI warehouse
but other people on here said they still are having parties and stuff, so not sure
But, definately I got a steal on the tree (in fact I would have paid $45 for it there)
check out your Big Lots

Someone's mentioned that they saw some of our discontinued linens at Big Lots once.

That so weird!! I wonder if that was before they had an online outlet or something?

Have ya'll heard about Linens N Things going to start their clearance sales b/c they are closing all the stores?

HI did declare bankruptcy. My mom is a consultant (over 30 years). However, they found a buyer so they are still in business.

would she know what it retailed for? it is 55" tall,
it doesn't matter i'm just curious

I'll ask her. Please don't expect a quick reply, but I will check for you Teresa.

kaseydee said:
Have ya'll heard about Linens N Things going to start their clearance sales b/c they are closing all the stores?

Around here, they are already all done and closed. Happened earlier this summer.

ChefBeckyD said:
Did HI go out of business? Their stuff is at Big Lots?

Hmmm, maybe now it's cheap enough for me to buy some of it!:p

I was just talking today with a woman that sells it, she also sells Tastefully Simple! I'm going to get some cattys from her tomorrow & do a book party (for tastefully simple ) I'll try to ask about a catty for HI...

Thanks!!!
I have been thinking of donating some to our church bazaar we do them decorated for our auction and we use the total retail cost. (helps drive the price higher during bidding)

its not in the current holiday catalog I did look online.

Teresa Lynn said:
its not in the current holiday catalog I did look online.

Well I don't know how long shes doing it, maybe she has an old catty. It is a Christmas one?

I would assume so, its a big artificial tree (ok, not big compared to my 12' ) :D

1. What is Home Interiors and Gifts?

Home Interiors and Gifts is a direct sales company that offers a variety of home decor and gift items for purchase through independent consultants.

2. How can I purchase Home Interiors and Gifts products?

You can purchase Home Interiors and Gifts products through an independent consultant or through their website.

3. Can I host a Home Interiors and Gifts party?

Yes, Home Interiors and Gifts offers the opportunity to host a party and earn free products and discounts on your purchases.

4. What types of products does Home Interiors and Gifts offer?

Home Interiors and Gifts offers a wide range of home decor and gift items including wall art, candles, kitchenware, and seasonal decorations.

5. Is there a warranty on Home Interiors and Gifts products?

Home Interiors and Gifts offers a one-year warranty on all of their products. If any item is damaged or defective, they will replace it at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies