• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Insights: A Recap of My Experience at National Conference

Does anyonne know what month and what we have to do to earn the midseason products

Tell us about Pampered Partner Plus!!

yes! Pampered Partner Plus!!!! Pleae Do tell!
Thanks!

yes Pampered Partner Plus - and I want to know what all is in the kit. Please!!!!

Oh yes, Pampered Partner Plus! I totally forgot about that!:D

Thanks so much Laura for all the information. I haven't signed yet but I will sign and start getting my bookings in order now. Now, what do I get if I have 6 bookings? Can 1 or 2 of them be catalog shows?

Catalog shows count as bookings

Silver Celadon - host your own show - have an Open House - if it does really well, split it into two shows.

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, I'm leaving for 3 hours tonight, NO MORE talking until I return! I don't want to have to read through 15 pages of ONE thread!;)

I tried telling people this the other night and they did not listen to me!! When I had to go to sleep!!:D :eek:

Pampered Laura said:
Oooh... dunno if you guys got this or not... but the 2 shows submitted on Dec 1-15 earned you the cover product - the new Trifle Bowl. You guys, it's SO AMAZING.
It's three pieces. The bowl part can be used seperately than the stand, and it comes with a LID. And... the stand/lid nests inside the bowl for easy storage. SO TOTALLY AWESOME and a steal at only $39.

This triffle bowl is totally captivating my imagination.

The bowl comes off the pedestal (the stand)?? Does that mean I could use the stand part as an elevated cake plate??? I am so loving this item without even laying eyes on it. That and the fact that I get it FREE!!!

My December sucked, but I am so glad that I hung in there and scrounged up enough to submit 3 little shows.

Triffle bowl.. I know you are out there somewhere, being packed as I type... can't wait to meet you.

PamperChefCarol said:

The bowl comes off the pedestal (the stand)?? Does that mean I could use the stand part as an elevated cake plate??? I am so loving this item without even laying eyes on it. That and the fact that I get it FREE!!!

My December sucked, but I am so glad that I hung in there and scrounged up enough to submit 3 little shows.

Triffle bowl.. I know you are out there somewhere, being packed as I type... can't wait to meet you.
Me too! I cannot wait to get mine! I have always wanted one to make pretty desserts but never got around to buying one! Now I can!

HEHEHEHE, Cant' wait

Okay, I seriously thought this thread would be longer! Thank you guys for not getting it too out of hand. I now need to look at the others!

I can't wait for my trifle bowl either!:D

Any official word about when we get the trifle bowl? With all the changeover stuff?? I didn't earn any sellathon stuff, so I am hanging onto the one thing I get!!

PamperChefCarol said:

My mom was just asking me tonight if I can use the pedestal as an elevated cake plate...I am hoping so!!

Can't wait to hear more, Pampered Partner Plus, and whatever else Laura has to share with us. Probably needs a good nights sleep before she posts more.

Thanks to all!

Nothing yet on when we can order the mid-season stuff - probably March or April.Pampered Partner Plus is a browser-based Java program (for all you nerds out there). I asked one of the tech guys if there would be a Mac version voming out. He said that: "It's Java, so it should run on a Mac, but we haven't tested it yet. So officially Macs aren't supported - YET." Love that YET - they're aware that we're out here and want a Mac version. HOORAY!!!!!

Last edited:
BTW-- Leadership was AWESOME!!! I just walked in the door. Thanks to everyone who sent me a thank you note. I just don't have time to reply to all of them individually. And sorry that I didn't call Gillian today with an update - had to get lunch and get to the airport, ya know.And there were a bunch of us on the plane. The pilot welcomed the "Pantry Chef ladies" during his welcome speech. :D

Welcome back, Ann and for calling info in to Gillian for us!

chefann said:
BTW-- Leadership was AWESOME!!! I just walked in the door. Thanks to everyone who sent me a thank you note. I just don't have time to reply to all of them individually. And sorry that I didn't call Gillian today with an update - had to get lunch and get to the airport, ya know.

Welcome back and thanks for calling Gillian so we all had the scoop.

chefann said:
And there were a bunch of us on the plane. The pilot welcomed the "Pantry Chef ladies" during his welcome speech. :D

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

By the way Ann, I guess I'm not enough of a tech geek (like I thought I was), but can we still put in orders on our laptops at the host's home even if they do not have internet access? Does it look like it will be pretty savvy? Does it look better in the layout/design? I'm so curious I can hardly stand it.

THANKS ANN! THANK YOU! It was much fun finding out. It was great. We all felt like we were there.

rebeccastt said:
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

By the way Ann, I guess I'm not enough of a tech geek (like I thought I was), but can we still put in orders on our laptops at the host's home even if they do not have internet access? Does it look like it will be pretty savvy? Does it look better in the layout/design? I'm so curious I can hardly stand it.

I'm 99% sure that we will. I only spent 30 seconds in the tech room (to ask about a Mac version), and didn't have the tech workshop. But the CD will include P3 (that's what they're calling PP Plus) and an update to PP, because P3 does not include Spanish. So you could always just install the update instead of plus.

Thanks Anne you rock~

Thank you Anne for everything!!!!!!!!!:)

Awwww, thanks.I think the funniest part about making reports was when I called Carolyn (dannyzmom), and mentioned that I hadn't called my team yet. She couldn't believe that I hadn't called them yet. :)

chefann said:
BTW-- Leadership was AWESOME!!! I just walked in the door. Thanks to everyone who sent me a thank you note. I just don't have time to reply to all of them individually. And sorry that I didn't call Gillian today with an update - had to get lunch and get to the airport, ya know.

And there were a bunch of us on the plane. The pilot welcomed the "Pantry Chef ladies" during his welcome speech. :D

First of all...Ann, AGAIN Thank you soooooooooooooo much for all you have done....YOU ROCK!!!
Also...do you know how many times I have been called
The Battered Chef!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Thank you Ann for all of your updates!

Thankyou Ann!! It was fun!! But next time I want to be there!!!

I would love to see hundreds of Chef Success buttons next year! Let's take over Cincinnati!

chefann said:
I would love to see hundreds of Chef Success buttons next year! Let's take over Cincinnati!
Cinncinatti? Is that where it is next year?

Cincinnati --- that would be awesome. I live in NW Ohio and actually could make it. Wanted so bad to go this year but NO HOTEL ROOMS. That part of Leadership and National needs to be changed. :)

What are the points for the trips?

The new CN link is posted...just look for the thread for it!! We can find all of our answers are there!!

Pampered Laura said:
Do you guys know everything already, or do you need info?! :)
PS: I did NOT trip or fall on stage :eek: , and I met Janice (YOU ARE SO CUTE!)! Didn't have my cheffer pin, and couldnt hear the crowd because my ears were ringing being dizzy... but I lived! I plan to promote again by National Conference. :eek:
Leadership was a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Anyone need info about anything they've heard?? :D

Awwwwwww....thanks so much! I enjoyed meeting you and getting to meet all who said "hi!". I didn't see the pins????? I wore mine the whole time, though!

Had a great time, too!! What an amazing learning opportunity....

Oh, and I did the "two finger wave" that someone posted here (who can I give credit to?). Did I jiggle girls? :eek:

Came home and signed another consultant (and her hubby-a team thing)!

P3 looks to be pretty cool but there are some things that are still missing and they are working on. There is an update every week basically. There aren't very many reports right now. Directors won't have any ability to download cluster management (and I think they are getting away from that period and making us use cluster web).

There is rumor we all have to be switched over by March 1st. It seems to be a nice system it will just take some time for us to get used to it. Everything is on one page instead of having to open successive pages to enter a show. We should be able to enter shows at a hostesses house with no problem because it isn't web-based (meaning it doesn't need to be hooked up to the internet to enter shows--its still software we need to download) but when you open it up it will automatically connect to the net and download any updates eliminating us having to do that. When its done downloading it disconnects itself.

There are some features on it that we dont have now, like tracking a customers purchases just by clicking on the customer-no report needed. Oh and you'll be able to get zip codes, past hostess numbers and tax rates online from the main screen.

and--when you make the decision to go P3--you will be given a one time option to upload your PP info. If you pick no--you'll have to manually load it if you want it. However, if you switch, you can't go back if you don't like it! Hopefully they will have an online tutor that we can play with a little until we are comfortable.

Hope that gives a little more insite

and someone asked about earning the midseason--they haven't announced that yet, but they did announce how to get HWC products and new apron!
Submit 2 shows between March 1-15 and earn all products (5 of them)
Submit 3 shows between March 1-15 and earn the new apron.

The pins are supposed to be the same as last year.

I can't wait for my triffle bowl. I have a friend who has a very old and delicate one that was from her grandmother and I have asked to borrow it and she won't let me because she is afraid it will be broken. I had to call her as soon as I saw we were getting a triffle bowl. Maybe I should get her one to use too!

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else...

Anyone have the sell-a-thon level products??

Julie

its on the website. actually everything is updated now. its listed something like november december sellathon list

Thanks. I found it online right after I asked and couldn't get back on the site to say I found it.

I earned level 1 and I'm excited to see these items :)

Julie

P3
ange13 said:
P3 looks to be pretty cool but there are some things that are still missing and they are working on. There is an update every week basically. There aren't very many reports right now. Directors won't have any ability to download cluster management (and I think they are getting away from that period and making us use cluster web).

There is rumor we all have to be switched over by March 1st. It seems to be a nice system it will just take some time for us to get used to it. Everything is on one page instead of having to open successive pages to enter a show. We should be able to enter shows at a hostesses house with no problem because it isn't web-based (meaning it doesn't need to be hooked up to the internet to enter shows--its still software we need to download) but when you open it up it will automatically connect to the net and download any updates eliminating us having to do that. When its done downloading it disconnects itself.

There are some features on it that we dont have now, like tracking a customers purchases just by clicking on the customer-no report needed. Oh and you'll be able to get zip codes, past hostess numbers and tax rates online from the main screen.

and--when you make the decision to go P3--you will be given a one time option to upload your PP info. If you pick no--you'll have to manually load it if you want it. However, if you switch, you can't go back if you don't like it! Hopefully they will have an online tutor that we can play with a little until we are comfortable.

Hope that gives a little more insite

Thanks so much Ange! Can't wait to start playing with it when it comes!
I'll definately update right away! I know that like anything else new there will be bugs to filter out.

dollfangs said:
Is there any kind of a promo for new recruits? Also, they said that there was going to be an announcement about the wedding registry. Anything on this?

There's a whole new "New Consultant" program - it's very different from the current Super Starter program, so it's probably better to get the info from HO.

The Wedding Registry isn't changing, from what I remember, but they redesigned the brochure to go with the new National Ad Campaign. We're advertising in Modern Bride, Martha Stewart Weddings, and on theknot.com and brides.com. All of these leads will still be distributed through the leads system.

I read that the wedding registry is being updated to include a simple way to get it all more or less. See page 6 on the online Spring Special CN.

Would all the info you provided about conference be the same up in Canada?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • imported_iteachurkid