• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Insights: A Recap of My Experience at National Conference

P
Pampered Laura
Do you guys know everything already, or do you need info?! :)
PS: I did NOT trip or fall on stage :eek: , and I met Janice (YOU ARE SO CUTE!)! Didn't have my cheffer pin, and couldnt hear the crowd because my ears were ringing being dizzy... but I lived! I plan to promote again by National Conference. :eek:
Leadership was a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Anyone need info about anything they've heard?? :D

Discontinued list and March host special seem to be the blank info!!

March Host special:
60% off Ultimate Mandoline OR Cutting Board w/ Measuring Cups

There is a thread about the discontined products...can you verify that the list is correct??

Disc. list coming... just a minute....

You are awesome!!

First of all, the restyled stuff looks very nice = everything is black and sleek!
Veggie peeler (restyled)
Kitchen Shears (restyled)
Julienne peeler (restyled)
Lemon Zester/scorer (restyled)
v shaped cutter (restyled)
Cooks corer (restyled)
quickut paring knives (set of 3)
Silicone oven mitt
mini fluted pan
parchment paper (restyled box!)
cake stencil set (updated to "plate stencil kit", very cool!)
Scalloped Bread tube :(
cranberry handy scraper (now in artichoke)
sbrc (obviously)
sbrc spanish ""
kids apron/hat set
kids cookie making set (eng and spanish)
warm me up set for two
tiles napkin set
tiles reversable runner
Tool turn about (now in black, spins better, holds 10 lbs of tools!!!!)
tiles reversable placemat set
beaded napkin rings
glitter table runner
tassel napkin rings
glitter napkin set
adjustable scoop (restyled)
easy opener, cranberry
twixit colors pack
kitchen towel set (the white ones)
stripe & tile kitchen towel set (restyled w/new colors)
hand lotion - lemon rosemary, now available in set only
micro towels (colors changed)
sink fizz
COFFEE (reg and decaf) :(
and TEA :(

Re: Recruiting PromotionHi,
Can you share more about the recruiting promo and the new Super Starter program?

Thank you,
Sheryl

something I thought was really cool is that they're upgrading the way they pack stoneware. Gonna be surrounded in what looks like egg cartons - designed to suspend the product within the package. VERY cool!

The recruiting program and new consultant program is VERY detailed... do you need specifics? It's literally a whole packet of info :)

Thank you SO much!!

April host special? Sorry! I knew I forgot something!

Has anyone compared the other list to see if it agrees with this one. It looks like it to me but that is just from glancing not actually comparing it. I am at work and need to actually work!:eek:

April host special:
60% off CARAFE Or.... the NEW Trifle Bowl. :)

Is there any kind of a promo for new recruits? Also, they said that there was going to be an announcement about the wedding registry. Anything on this?

BWAWAWAWAAHAHAAAAA [evil laugh] :D

I'm kind of sorry to see all this fun end, now that leadership is over. Its been exillerating chasing down all the good (not-supposed-to-know-till-later) juicy information, and getting to know everyone on a "emergency" type level!!

Oooh... dunno if you guys got this or not... but the 2 shows submitted on Dec 1-15 earned you the cover product - the new Trifle Bowl. You guys, it's SO AMAZING.
It's three pieces. The bowl part can be used seperately than the stand, and it comes with a LID. And... the stand/lid nests inside the bowl for easy storage. SO TOTALLY AWESOME and a steal at only $39.

Coffee, tea... NOOO!!! and why did they keep the disposable napkins???

The lid looked like a giant prep bowl lid, is that right??

Very excited about the new kit, triffle bowl, and now the stoneware packaging!!!

I am so glad I've gotten all the details before I have to be at the hospital in the morning (4:30am!!!) Now I can't wait for change over info...

mbh06 said:
I am so glad I've gotten all the details before I have to be at the hospital in the morning (4:30am!!!) Now I can't wait for change over info...

What for?:confused:

What is the product for the $500 Feb Show?

I forgot!! Congrats on the baby and good luck!!

Having my second son in the morning! He will be born around 8am. I am having a c-section.

Any word on when we can earn the mid season stuff?

That's what I thought but I Seriously have 7 woman around me that are pregnant and are popping them out month after month! I thought it was just in my brain!:rolleyes:

mbh06 said:
Having my second son in the morning! He will be born around 8am. I am having a c-section.

Okay everone!!! At 8am tomorrow morning, please bow your heads and say a prayer for mbh06 and her new wonderful gift, 2nd baby!! Then go and kiss all your kids for her too!! :p

Wedding registry launched the National Campaign.

Modern Bride: Feb/March issue avail now & April/May issue avail March 13.
theknot.com: banner ad in January,Feb, March, and April
Martha Stewart Weddings Winter issue - Dec 23rd or later AND Spring Issue avail April 2.
Brides.com: Banner ad in Jan, Feb, March, April.

Also wedding registries will feature a "Well Stocked Kitchen" list, made available to couples when they register. They can "click all" on the list with one button ($3600 in products).
Four product collections are prominently featured online. Cookware, cutlery, stoneware and simple additions. Major upgrades to photography.

gilliandanielle said:
The lid looked like a giant prep bowl lid, is that right??
Yep! Great description!

Cool! I was worried the lid was going to be too flimsy!!

mbh06 said:
Coffee, tea... NOOO!!! and why did they keep the disposable napkins???
LOL no idea. That was a question being whispered. ;)

For us Canadians, the Feb promo is submit $550 in sales and receive the microfibre dish cloth (not in the catalogue) for free. It will also be the Apr guest special.

gilliandanielle said:
Cool! I was worried the lid was going to be too flimsy!!

I have a trifle bowl from the 50's and the lid is glass with a small glass ball at the top. I was hoping that this bowl would be slightly more classy and have a glass lid, but for durability, cant blame them, we are going to be hauling this thig around for the next couple of months...LOL

Thank you so much for the CONFIRMED info Laura!! I would hate to call my customers and tell them that something is discontinued from a rumor!!

oh ya... new consultants will have a "Charter host" gift available to their first few hosts (forgot the number at the moment). Choice of Soap or Red Trivet!

Need to go through more of my packets and paperwork (and unFRY my brain...). I can't remember for the life of me anything regarding the mid-season products (how to earn them I mean, I know what they are) or the $500 show for Feb thing.

Thanks Laura!!

they have a whole packet of info/training/materials/customer care connections for us to use for the Deep Covered Baker 30 minute chicken! It's it's own mini-theme show now!!!! :D

LOTS of new Customer Connection emails going to be available to us too. Even one about the new kit! :)

SO much info, not enough coffee to keep me awake to process THOUSANDS of CS posts within the last 3 days!! :eek: WOW!!!

tell me about it. My brain is so over-processed at the moment!! LOL

Okay, I'm leaving for 3 hours tonight, NO MORE talking until I return! I don't want to have to read through 15 pages of ONE thread!;)

Hey Laura,

Do think a consultant should sign now or wait until after January 22nd?:confused:

Um...Hey Greg???
PampMomof3 said:
Okay, I'm leaving for 3 hours tonight, NO MORE talking until I return! I don't want to have to read through 15 pages of ONE thread!;)

Can we add TiVO to this site by chance?? How AWESOME would that be??? :D

thechefofnorthbend said:
Can we add TiVO to this site by chance?? How AWESOME would that be??? :D

Okay, I would be TOTALLY addicted to that feature!:p

Thanks Laura for the update!!:)

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Laura,

Do think a consultant should sign now or wait until after January 22nd?:confused:
You know what... I'm giving my fence-sitters the choice. The kit is $90 now vs $155 later. Depends whether your new recruits want to choose PC$$ or products chosen for them.
Definately do not wait to get them excited. The whole theme was "THE CHOICE IS YOURS". Give them that, and see what choice they make! :D

But... do NOT sign someone up under the new consultant kit program until they have their first 6 shows BOOKED. The program begins the DAY they recieve their kit! 30 days/90 days to earn all that PC CASH! This new program will help eliminate kit-nappers I think!

A huge deal was "sell the dream, not the deal". I need to do a lot of changing the way I recruit based on that major statement from the Home Office!

Hey Laura, is there a list somewhere of what is coming for products in the new consultant SS kit? Thanks for any info...cant wait to get it out there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • imported_iteachurkid