• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Homemade for the Holidays Show with Delicious Baking Recipes - Book Now!

In summary, the author is looking for a way to do a show for a customer but is unsure of what to do. They provide a summary of the content and ask for help.
Humble Beginnings
I'm excited!! I touched based with a customer who wanted to book a show but couldn't decide when. I emailed her about the Homemade for the Holidays because I know she loves to bake. Well she emailed me back that she is definitly interested and to call her on Sunday.

Now my dilemma! What do I say? I can talk about the recipes but I know the more I sound excited the more she will want to do it and I need shows for November. I don't have any idea on how to even go about doing this ype of show besides replacing the demo with one of the brownie lollipops or something else. I want it to be different than a regular show. Please help!

Get some Christmas-y decor...like a red table cloth, some ball ornaments, and maybe some candy canes to decorate your display with. Definitely change the recipe to one of the theme ones. You can play a holiday-type game (or just rename an old game a Christmas-y name), play Christmas carols, and throw out random baking tips and Christmas trivia throughout the show.

Jessamary said:
Get some Christmas-y decor...like a red table cloth, some ball ornaments, and maybe some candy canes to decorate your display with. Definitely change the recipe to one of the theme ones. You can play a holiday-type game (or just rename an old game a Christmas-y name), play Christmas carols, and throw out random baking tips and Christmas trivia throughout the show.

You can also do the "Celebration cookie" recipe for a cookie exchange. And then display one all done up in the small batterbowl, wrapped up in a bow with a bamboo spoon. (Look at P/C web site under Homemade for the Holidays). It looks real pretty and could be a great gift idea for about $25.

If your host is excited about doing a show, have you asked her what she would like to have you demo? (ex. gift giving ideas, cookie recipies, holiday decorations, table settings, dinner party menu?, etc.) Let her set the tone and then narrow in on what you want to demo.

Hope this helps and good luck with your show.

Jessamary said:

Put the ornaments in the Trifle Bowl, and hang the candy canes from the outside of it!

bumping for today's crowd

Make up some PC gifts all pretty and in different price ranges. Look in the holiday mini catty for ideas on that...or just put some products together to make up your own. Sometimes just showing them something all put together and pretty is what they need to "get it". (For example...medium sheet pan, flour sugar shaker and a box of brownie mix all tied together with a holiday ribbon.)

Talk about gift giving ideas, and then show them some really easy entertaining or goodie recipes. (We did the 2 step fudge and pretzels/rolos/pecan turtles last night at our meeting.)

KellyTheChef said:
Make up some PC gifts all pretty and in different price ranges. Look in the holiday mini catty for ideas on that...or just put some products together to make up your own. Sometimes just showing them something all put together and pretty is what they need to "get it". (For example...medium sheet pan, flour sugar shaker and a box of brownie mix all tied together with a holiday ribbon.)

Talk about gift giving ideas, and then show them some really easy entertaining or goodie recipes. (We did the 2 step fudge and pretzels/rolos/pecan turtles last night at our meeting.)

LOVE IT - thanks for sharing!

KellyTheChef said:

I'm sure that most everyone but me knows what these are, but I would love to know... they sound great... Could you please share where to find how to do these... Thanks!

What is a "Homemade for the Holidays Show"?

A "Homemade for the Holidays Show" is a party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn how to make delicious baking recipes perfect for the holiday season.

What kind of baking recipes will be featured in the show?

The baking recipes featured in the show will vary, but they will all be perfect for the holiday season. Some examples may include cookies, pies, cakes, and other festive treats.

How do I book a "Homemade for the Holidays Show"?

To book a "Homemade for the Holidays Show," you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you. You can also host a show by signing up to become a consultant yourself.

Do I need to have any baking experience to attend the show?

No, you do not need to have any baking experience to attend the show. Our consultants will provide step-by-step instructions and tips to make the recipes easy for anyone to follow.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Homemade for the Holidays Show"?

Hosting a "Homemade for the Holidays Show" comes with many benefits. You will have the opportunity to learn new baking skills, try delicious recipes, and earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products as a hostess. Plus, it's a fun and festive way to get together with friends and family during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies