• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Home Depot Gift Cards: July/August Recruiting Promotion Update

In summary, the "Get Your Home Depot Gift Cards" recruiting promotion is a special incentive offered to Pampered Chef consultants during July and August. To qualify for the gift cards, consultants must recruit a certain number of new consultants during this time period. Gift cards will be distributed at the end of the promotion period and can be combined with other incentives and promotions. To redeem the gift cards, consultants must follow the instructions provided in the email notification.
ShanaSmith
Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone has received their Home Depot gift cards from the July/August recruiting promotion?

Just waiting for her to qualify!!! :rolleyes: Mine just signed on at the end of August.

Had one qualify this week, but haven't seen the gift card yet. I did already get my PC dollars, however.

HO isn't mailing the cards until after the beginning of Oct.

I had two recruits in Aug. One just qualified and the other one is still trying her hardest. Haven't received anything yet.

Too funny, I had forgotten about that promotion. I signed a girl the last day of the month, she has 2 cooking shows and 1 catalog turned in and she's over $1,280, she has 2 more catalog shows to close. Now, I'll have to think about how to spend it!! :)
thanks for reminding us!
Teresa

What is the "Get Your Home Depot Gift Cards" recruiting promotion?

The "Get Your Home Depot Gift Cards" recruiting promotion is a special incentive offered to Pampered Chef consultants during the months of July and August. Consultants who meet certain recruitment goals during this time period will receive Home Depot gift cards as a reward.

How do I qualify for the Home Depot gift cards?

To qualify for the Home Depot gift cards, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and recruit a certain number of new consultants during the months of July and August. The specific recruitment goals may vary, so be sure to check the promotion details for your individual goals.

When will I receive my Home Depot gift cards?

The Home Depot gift cards will be distributed to qualifying consultants at the end of the promotion period, which is typically in early September. You will receive an email notification when your gift card is available for redemption.

Can I combine this promotion with other incentives or promotions?

Yes, you can combine the "Get Your Home Depot Gift Cards" promotion with other incentives and promotions offered by Pampered Chef. However, please note that you must meet the specific requirements for each promotion in order to receive the rewards.

How do I redeem my Home Depot gift cards?

To redeem your Home Depot gift cards, simply follow the instructions provided in the email notification you receive. You will be directed to a website where you can enter your gift card number and choose your reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies
Views
3girls
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies