• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home-Based Business Opportunity in Gwinnett County, GA

In summary, the Home Based Business Vendor Show is a great opportunity to network with other local businesses and to sell your products and services to the Gwinnett community. The cost of attendance is $200, but this price is easily offset by the potential for sales and networking opportunities. The show will be held at the Gwinnett Place Mall-Gwinnett County and will include set-up and breakdown times as well as a space for selling products. If you are interested in attending, please email [email protected] for more information.
camilleb
FOR ANYONE IN GA
I have an opportunity to set up a table at the Gwinnett Place Mall-Gwinnett County for Home based business vendor show. The cost is $200, unfortunately, the cost is prohibitive for one and I am still nursing my newborn and cannot be away for the length of the show.

please email me if you are interested in sharing this opportunity

Camille
[email protected]

I know several consultants in the Gwinett area - can you share some details and I'll pass it on to them? Do you live here now or were you traveling down for this?

Hi LindaI just moved to the area and live in Alpharetta. I would like to participate, but I cannot do the entire show by myself due to breastfeeding.. I am interested in sharing the cost and the time. I need to get back to them ASAP!!HOME BASED SHOW
Hosted by Gwinnett Place Mall
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Show time: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Set-up: 9:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Breakdown: 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Located throughout Center Court, Upper Level Center Court and the
Macy’s & Belk wing of the mall. Pricing:Center Court Area 5 X 5 = $225
Upper Level Center Court 5 X 5 Area = $215
Macy’s or Belk wing of the mall 5 X 5 space = $200
Need a 6ft. table and 2 chairs? Add $20 to your price.
Power is available in certain locations, based on first come first serve.

5 x 5 is tiny!! How can they provide a 6-ft table if the booth is 5 x 5?? I wonder if it would be worth it...

i do not think it would be worth it for that small space and for that price of the such small space. I am doing a booth that is a 10x10 i think and it costs 300 but it is between 6 of us for the weekend and it is over 3 days with 130 booths and close to 3000 people to come through the 3 days. I am also still nursing my 2 month old baby girl. i will be bring her with and i have pumped milk for the 2 days i am working. i am from mn

1. What products does Pampered Chef offer for a home-based business in Gwinnett County, GA?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items for our consultants to sell. We also have exclusive products that are only available through our consultants.

2. How much does it cost to start a Pampered Chef home-based business in Gwinnett County, GA?

The starter kit for a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional add-ons available for an additional cost.

3. Can I work my Pampered Chef home-based business in Gwinnett County, GA part-time?

Yes, many of our consultants have successful part-time businesses with Pampered Chef. You can set your own schedule and work around your other commitments.

4. Are there any incentives or bonuses for Pampered Chef consultants in Gwinnett County, GA?

Yes, we offer various incentives and bonuses for our consultants, such as free products, trips, and cash bonuses. We also have a leadership program for those interested in building a team.

5. How do I get started with a Pampered Chef home-based business in Gwinnett County, GA?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or visit our website to sign up. Our team will provide you with training and support to help you launch and run a successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • rchamelin