• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home and Garden Show: Tips for Setting Up and Success

In summary, Chef suggests preparing a show packet, setting up for a home and garden show, and distributing materials such as catalogs and DVDs.
apamperedone
I am setting up for a home and garden show. Any suggestions or comments?
Has anyone done this before?:chef:

I was just at one (not as the consultant). She was passing out recipe cards and had some Simple Additions & key products displayed. I think I would have had a HUGE sign regarding starting your own business and making money since they'd need some to pay for the wish list in their head from the other booths. Also wedding registry b/c it's not unusual for people looking at getting their first home together to be at those things.Have your available dates ready so if someone asks you, you'll know. Plus, have a few show packets ready to go as well. I wouldn't give TOO many in case they don't really do it. Have a drawing, of course, to get names and interest.

I just done one. We (a group of consultants who shared the booth) had a drawing every hour for a Season's Best cook book. I have plenty of Spring/Summer '08 on hand. If they were not there, we are mailing them to them. I am sending a catalog and a flier of the special we are running for April host. I will try to attach a copy of the flier we had displayed. (Still new at this) Also, take some sales receipts (I got $80 in orders - I was the only one who had them :sing:). It was very cold that day so not as many people showed up as expected. Also, handed out one join our team DVD and booklet to a lady who I was talking to. She really seemed interested. Display the outdoor products if you have them or can borrow them. Also display the new consultant kit.

Attachments

• You could win a Spring Entertaining Set.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 430
After I did my show, I realized that even though I had separated the New Consultant kit items at the end of the table; I should have posted a sign "Ask me how to get all these products for $155. Dang, could have talked to possible recruits, Oh well, something to put out next time.

Hello! I have done several home and garden shows as a Pampered Chef consultant and it's always a great opportunity to showcase our amazing products. My biggest suggestion would be to have a well-organized and visually appealing display that draws people in. Also, make sure to have plenty of product samples and recipe cards available for people to try and take home. It's also a good idea to have some special offers or promotions specifically for the event to entice people to make a purchase. Have fun and good luck at the show!

What is a Home and Garden Show?

A Home and Garden Show is an event where various vendors and businesses related to home improvement, interior design, gardening, and cooking come together to showcase their products and services.

When and where is the Home and Garden Show?

The Home and Garden Show typically takes place during the spring or summer months and is held at a large convention center or event space in a central location.

What can I expect to see at the Home and Garden Show?

At the Home and Garden Show, you can expect to see a variety of products and services related to home improvement, interior design, gardening, cooking, and more. There may also be workshops, demonstrations, and seminars available for attendees to learn new skills and techniques.

Do I need tickets to attend the Home and Garden Show?

Yes, tickets are typically required to attend the Home and Garden Show. They can be purchased online or at the event entrance. Prices may vary depending on the location and duration of the show.

Can I purchase products at the Home and Garden Show?

Yes, many vendors at the Home and Garden Show offer their products for sale. This is a great opportunity to purchase unique and high-quality items for your home and garden.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DEBBI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • crazy4dabug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies