1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Home and Garden show

1. apamperedone

apamperedone Member

I am setting up for a home and garden show. Any suggestions or comments?
    Has anyone done this before?:chef:

Mar 29, 2009
  2. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I was just at one (not as the consultant). She was passing out recipe cards and had some Simple Additions & key products displayed. I think I would have had a HUGE sign regarding starting your own business and making money since they'd need some to pay for the wish list in their head from the other booths. Also wedding registry b/c it's not unusual for people looking at getting their first home together to be at those things.

Have your available dates ready so if someone asks you, you'll know. Plus, have a few show packets ready to go as well. I wouldn't give TOO many in case they don't really do it. Have a drawing, of course, to get names and interest.

Mar 29, 2009
  3. I just done one. We (a group of consultants who shared the booth) had a drawing every hour for a Season's Best cook book. I have plenty of Spring/Summer '08 on hand. If they were not there, we are mailing them to them. I am sending a catalog and a flier of the special we are running for April host. I will try to attach a copy of the flier we had displayed. (Still new at this) Also, take some sales receipts (I got $80 in orders - I was the only one who had them :sing:). It was very cold that day so not as many people showed up as expected. Also, handed out one join our team DVD and booklet to a lady who I was talking to. She really seemed interested. Display the outdoor products if you have them or can borrow them. Also display the new consultant kit.

Attached Files:

Mar 31, 2009
  4. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

After I did my show, I realized that even though I had separated the New Consultant kit items at the end of the table; I should have posted a sign "Ask me how to get all these products for $155. Dang, could have talked to possible recruits, Oh well, something to put out next time.

Apr 1, 2009
Have something to add?