• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us at the Home and Garden Show: Bridal Special & More Upcoming Events!

In summary, the local paper sponsored the Taste of Home Cooking Show I had a booth at, and they are now asking me if I want to place an add for their special bridal section. They are also going to have a 2-day Home and Garden Show in the same venue and they are asking me if I want to set up a booth. I am really excited about this because I know this will be a big event for my small town. I have already replied that I would like to do both, but was wondering if anyone had any creative ideas for the Home and Garden show. I've never even been to one, so not real sure what to do. Just set up like I did at the Taste of Home? I have to
jenniferlynne
My local paper sponsered the Taste of Home Cooking Show that I had a booth at, and they just contacted me about a couple more events that are coming up. They are going to have a special bridal section in their paper and asked me if I would like to place an add. They are also going to have a 2-day Home and Garden Show that I can set a booth up at. I'm really excited about it because I know this will be a big event (for the small town that I live in). I have already replied that I would like to do both, but was wondering if anyone had any creative ideas for the Home and Garden show. I've never even been to one, so not real sure what to do. Just set up like I did at the Taste of Home? I have to donate a $25 gift to be given away. Will probably do a gift certificate so that I can have contact with the winner. I know you all are full of great ideas. Any other suggestions?

I would do a bbq theme especially with all our new stuff like the chilzane, outdoor plates, skewers, and ect. This will be a great way to show off our new products but go with a home and garden theme. That sounds like fun, I hope you do well! :D

Excellent idea!! I knew I could count on you all to come up with something. I hadn't even thought of that!!!! It's not until the end of April, so I will have a chance to purchase the new products before then. Thanks for the idea!!

I agree, I would do a BBQ theme with all the cool new stuff coming out. I hope its a success!

FyiWith the new Taste of Home direct sales company starting in April we will no longer be able to have booths at the Taste of Home cooking shows. Not because of PC, but because the Taste of Home folks say it is a conflict of interest for them.

That sucks cause it sounds like some of you have had HUGE success at these shows.

Really? I hadn't heard that. I had more than 200 people stop at my booth at the Taste of Home show that I was at. I wonder if that goes for Tastefully Simple too. There was one of those booths there too. I really don't see how we are a conflict. We sell cooking products and they sell magazines and cookbooks. Plus, if it wasn't for the people that pay to have a booth, they may not have enough sponsors to support their shows. I will ask the lady at the newspaper if she heard about it when I go to talk to her about my booth for the Home and Garden Show. I am supposed to meet with her Thursday morning.

Our city is having a taste of home event here in March. My director is trying to get together those of us who want to do a booth there so I guess its not a conflict of interest here. Unfortunately for me the date of the show is 4 days after my due date so I think that is cutting it too close.

JenniferLynne- The Taste of Home people are coming out with a direct sales company. The company will sell cookware and entertaining items. It will be a cross between The Pampered Chef and Southern Living. That is how we are a conflict. The products will be almost identical.

Oh. Well, I guess I can understand why they wouldn't want us there. Kind of a bummer. I made tons of contacts at the one I went to. Hopefully I will have that much luck at the Home and Garden Show.

What is the Home and Garden Show: Bridal Special & More Upcoming Events?

The Home and Garden Show: Bridal Special & More is an upcoming event organized by Pampered Chef that focuses on showcasing our latest kitchen and home products, as well as providing special offers for brides-to-be and other exciting events.

When and where will the Home and Garden Show take place?

The Home and Garden Show will take place on [date] at [location]. Please check our website or social media pages for more details and updates.

Who can attend the Home and Garden Show?

Anyone can attend the Home and Garden Show. It is open to the public and we welcome everyone to come and join us for a fun and informative event.

What can I expect to see at the Home and Garden Show?

At the Home and Garden Show, you can expect to see our latest kitchen and home products on display, cooking demonstrations, special offers for brides-to-be, and other exciting events such as giveaways and raffles.

Do I need to purchase tickets to attend the Home and Garden Show?

No, you do not need to purchase tickets to attend the Home and Garden Show. It is a free event for everyone to come and enjoy. However, we do recommend registering online beforehand to secure your spot and receive updates about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DEBBI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • sillylittlechef