• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing $310 Order on Website: 10 Each of 6 Outlet Items Purchased!

In summary, a customer made a surprise order of $310 on the website, purchasing 10 units of 6 different outlet items. The conversation speculates on the reasons for the purchase, with suggestions of using the items for gardening or gift baskets. The excitement and congratulations of the group is evident, with some discussion about contacting the customer and the frustration of not being able to do so due to the customer's request for no contact. The conversation also includes some general chit-chat and updates on personal matters.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just got a $310 order on my website!
Someone bought 10 each of 6 of the outlet items:

Item Qty
1313 Stoneware Crock - Wildflower Blue 10
2433 Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Thick-Slice Rod 10
2280 Star Cube Tray Set 10
2285 Tumbler Set 10
1308 Stoneware Crock - Hunter Green 10
1420 Bread Baking Crock 10

Total: $310.00

Why in the world would anyone want all that!??!

WOOHOO! Have you hit 3K this month yet?

Those items sound like a gardener is planning to force some bulbs in the crocks, and the height will support the long stems, and be very nice for a second use, after the bulbs have bloomed. Just a guess. I saw that idea in clear glass, just last night but don't recall what magazine it was in. Congratulations on such a great, unexpected order. We'd all love to have those surprises!

Ok...that is awesome! I want to be a director to get those leads!!!!!

That's awesome Carolyn....WOOOOHOOOOO for you. I am finally home and getting cleaned up and organized from the holidays. Missed talking to you. Hopefully, I'll be all unwound by tomorrow...or not. Lord it's New Years...LOL

I want my WEBSITE going.......THAT's JUST GREAT THOUGH!!!

The other question is did s/he give you contact info?

Jilleysue said:
That's awesome Carolyn....WOOOOHOOOOO for you. I am finally home and getting cleaned up and organized from the holidays. Missed talking to you. Hopefully, I'll be all unwound by tomorrow...or not. Lord it's New Years...LOL

I want my WEBSITE going.......THAT's JUST GREAT THOUGH!!!

Welcome home Jill!!
I hope you had a relaxing vacation!!
See ya soon!!!

cmdtrgd said:
The other question is did s/he give you contact info?

Unfortunately, no contact info :p
Oh well...
I have to say I LOVE MY WEBSITE!!!
I make it my GOAL to hand out at least 3-5 business cards a day...and i will not allow myself to go through a day without handing out at least ONE. I thin kit really helps to TALk about my business everywhere I go...I was online at the salad bar at the mall today and started chatting it up with a couple in line behind me...she went home with my card :)

10 APSC Rods? What's up with that? I wonder if these will end up on e-bay??

Oh well, a sale is a sale!! Woo-Hoo!!

Congrats!!!!

jwpamp said:
10 APSC Rods? What's up with that? I wonder if these will end up on e-bay??

Oh well, a sale is a sale!! Woo-Hoo!!

Congrats!!!!

That was my first thought - this is someone buying inventory for Ebay...but seriously - does anyone REALLY think these items would go for THAT much more on Ebay to make it worhtwhile? I mean the profit margin has got to be miniscule! I was thinking maybe this person is putting together gift baskets? Maybe? I just have no clue.

Maybe some friends all went in together so they wouldn't have to pay extra in shipping & one person said she'd put it on her card.??? Whatever the reason, that's cool!!!!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Maybe some friends all went in together so they wouldn't have to pay extra in shipping & one person said she'd put it on her card.??? Whatever the reason, that's cool!!!!

That sounds like a logical possibility!

I hate that they don't give you contact info, at least to thank them!

I had someone place an order the other day but I knew she was going to so emailed her to thank after.

I've noticed that even when they say no contact info, if you pull up their order within a day on the shipment tracker,their info is there and you could get it that way. although I havent ever sent them anything cuz I don't want to get them mad with the no contact thingy--but it's nice to see where they are from and if maybe their city will place them with someone I gave my site to or just a home office lead.

ange13 said:
I've noticed that even when they say no contact info, if you pull up their order within a day on the shipment tracker,their info is there and you could get it that way. although I havent ever sent them anything cuz I don't want to get them mad with the no contact thingy--but it's nice to see where they are from and if maybe their city will place them with someone I gave my site to or just a home office lead.

All you get is their name and sometimes a city though.
And if they requested no contact I don't try to contact them.
The no contatc thing irks me though - the wording is not right "Do you need to speak with a consulant at this time?" Most will say HECK NO.
It should read something like "Would you like to be assigned a consultant in case you have any concerns?" or something like that.

Do you think they meant to order 10 of every item or just one? That seems weird that they ordered that many of some of the items like the APCS part which doesn't do anything unless you already have the actual APCS. You would think they would notice when they got the total though?

Congrats!!

I love the online orders! It's always fun to get those surprises. I can't wait to get my directorship and get some of those leads. (3 qualified, 1 show away from number 4 qualfying).

MicheleC said:
Do you think they meant to order 10 of every item or just one? That seems weird that they ordered that many of some of the items like the APCS part which doesn't do anything unless you already have the actual APCS. You would think they would notice when they got the total though?

Congrats!!

I love the online orders! It's always fun to get those surprises. I can't wait to get my directorship and get some of those leads. (3 qualified, 1 show away from number 4 qualfying).

I thought about that, too - but wouldn't they SEE the total $$ amount before putting in their credit card? And I could see making the quantity mistake one ONE item...but on 10??

dannyzmom said:
All you get is their name and sometimes a city though.
And if they requested no contact I don't try to contact them.
The no contatc thing irks me though - the wording is not right "Do you need to speak with a consulant at this time?" Most will say HECK NO.
It should read something like "Would you like to be assigned a consultant in case you have any concerns?" or something like that.

Forward that suggestion to HO!

That's awesome! You must be on cloud nine today! Congrats! I love my website!!:D

WOW!! Guess that made your website worth having this month :p

cmdtrgd said:
Forward that suggestion to HO!
I was just about to same the SAME thing. It IS a great idea!

dannyzmom said:
Unfortunately, no contact info :p
Oh well...
I have to say I LOVE MY WEBSITE!!!
I make it my GOAL to hand out at least 3-5 business cards a day...and i will not allow myself to go through a day without handing out at least ONE. I thin kit really helps to TALk about my business everywhere I go...I was online at the salad bar at the mall today and started chatting it up with a couple in line behind me...she went home with my card :)

That is really great, and it's one of my goals for this year. How do you bring up your business standing in line like that?

slingmommy said:
That is really great, and it's one of my goals for this year. How do you bring up your business standing in line like that?

I eavesdroped on their conversation and heard her talking abotu the salad ingredients and whatnot so I told her "Oh - I have this great recipe for a Harvest Chicken Salad - blah blah blah"

We should all send in a request for the change in wording. One person alone won't make waves--sad to say.

MGG said:
We should all send in a request for the change in wording. One person alone won't make waves--sad to say.

Let's do it ladies - you know when we talk HO listens!

dannyzmom said:
I eavesdroped on their conversation and heard her talking abotu the salad ingredients and whatnot so I told her "Oh - I have this great recipe for a Harvest Chicken Salad - blah blah blah"
Very smart!:)

slingmommy said:
Very smart!:)

My 8yo has taught me to eavesdrop - LOL

dannyzmom said:
I just got a $310 order on my website!
Someone bought 10 each of 6 of the outlet items:

Item Qty
1313 Stoneware Crock - Wildflower Blue 10
2433 Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Thick-Slice Rod 10
2280 Star Cube Tray Set 10
2285 Tumbler Set 10
1308 Stoneware Crock - Hunter Green 10
1420 Bread Baking Crock 10

Total: $310.00

Why in the world would anyone want all that!??!

That,s great!!!!!! Congrat's....
how do you advertise your web-site a side from your catalogs ?
Karen Gibb
Consultant
[email protected]

1. What is "Holy Cr*P!!!"?

"Holy Cr*P!!!" is a seasoning blend sold by Pampered Chef that adds a delicious kick to any dish. It is made with a combination of spices and herbs, including garlic, onion, and paprika.

2. Is "Holy Cr*P!!!" spicy?

While it does have a bit of a kick to it, "Holy Cr*P!!!" is not overly spicy. It adds a nice level of flavor and heat to dishes without being too overwhelming.

3. How do I use "Holy Cr*P!!!"?

"Holy Cr*P!!!" can be used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, and even popcorn. Simply sprinkle it on before cooking or add it to dishes during the cooking process.

4. Is "Holy Cr*P!!!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Holy Cr*P!!!" is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye. It is also free from artificial flavors and preservatives.

5. Can I purchase "Holy Cr*P!!!" in bulk?

Currently, "Holy Cr*P!!!" is only sold in one size (3.5 oz) and cannot be purchased in bulk. However, a little bit goes a long way, and one bottle can last for multiple uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • momoftwins