• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Vendor Party Help!!

Then close the pop-up box and submit your reply. In summary, the conversation was about preparing for a Holiday Vendor Show in an upscale neighborhood and how to attract more people to stop at the table. Suggestions were given for offering freebies as ornaments on a Christmas tree and advertising a free gift for booking a show. The idea of making tuxedo strawberries and packaging cookies with info and ribbon was also mentioned. A Holiday Showcase/Open House flyer was requested and provided, along with ideas for a successful party such as having drawings for certain purchases and shows held between Nov 1 and Jan 30. Instructions for adding attachments were also given.
cjdrish
I was invited to a Holiday Vendor Show in an "upscale" neighborhood! I am not sure what to bring and what to serve. I did a vendor party last week and made holiday cookies and the Touchdown Taco dip (I was the only one to eat either) No one tried any of the items to demo and most people knew what they wanted. I also had a gift basket. I was thinking about doing the tuxedo strawberrys but I am at a loss. How can I get more people to stop at my table?? Should I put up a Christmas tree with freebies as ornaments? HELP!!! I haven't be doing this for a long time and I really want to be successfull!! Anything you can think of to help me I would really apperciate.

Holiday Gift Package SamplesI just saw on CC the Holiday gift package samples. Go to downloads and click on Holiday Wish List. They have an example of the Batter Bowl Brownies, if I can find the download of the brownies I'll post it. I like your idea of the freebie ornaments. What you can do is advertise "Book a show and receive a free gift!" Then they can pick off of the tree. I recommend the door prizes from the supply order form.

The tuxedo strawberries are a fantastic idea! What you can do is have everything there and demo how you do it. Also, you might want some cookies made with the cookie press and christmas sprinkles. Package them in plastic bags with your info and decorated with curly ribbon. You can make tags that say "Thank you for stopping by!"

There are endless possibilities. Good Luck!

Okay, I have two here. One is gift package ideas that I got from one of the consultants here on chefsuccess. The lists are not updated. You will need to go through it and make updates. I updated my own version but could not upload it. :(
Also, I have the holiday wish list from CC. Hope this helps :)
Yeah! I found it! Here is the batter bowl recipes and a holiday fair layout that I found here from another consultant.

Attachments

• holiday_wish_list.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 542
  • GiftstoGoGiftBoxes.doc
    25 KB · Views: 464
  • GiftsToGoThemeShow.doc
    21 KB · Views: 740
  • batterbowlgiftideas.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 669
Last edited by a moderator:
Holiday Showcase FlyerDoes anyone have a Holiday Showcase/Open House flyer? I hate re-inventing the wheel - show I thought I would check here first.

I have a booth at a festival this Saturday and want to hand out flyers for my open house in November.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sk8Mom209 said:
Does anyone have a Holiday Showcase/Open House flyer? I hate re-inventing the wheel - show I thought I would check here first.

I have a booth at a festival this Saturday and want to hand out flyers for my open house in November.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the Holiday Open House flyer!
Thank Rebecca for your ideas!! I hope it is a successful party

Attachments

• open house.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 926
I might be going overboard, but I have a few things that I have 2 of so I was going to have a drawing for the chillzanne server for anyone that spends over $25 and a drawing for shows held between Nov 1 and Jan 30. I have a few flyers but I can't figure out how to get them on here.

adding attachmentsWhen you post or edit your reply scroll down to the additional options (underneath the smiley faces) and click on "manage attachments"

What is a Holiday Vendor Party?

A Holiday Vendor Party is an event where multiple vendors come together to sell their products in one location. These parties are usually held during the holiday season and offer a convenient way for customers to shop for gifts and support small businesses.

How can I host a successful Holiday Vendor Party?

To host a successful Holiday Vendor Party, you should first choose a date and location for the event. Then, reach out to vendors and invite them to participate. Make sure to promote the party through social media, word of mouth, and flyers. On the day of the party, provide a welcoming and festive atmosphere, offer refreshments, and have plenty of products available for customers to purchase.

Do I need to pay to attend a Holiday Vendor Party?

No, attending a Holiday Vendor Party is usually free for customers. However, some vendors may require a small entrance fee to cover the cost of the event. It's best to check with the host or individual vendors beforehand.

What type of products can I expect to find at a Holiday Vendor Party?

Holiday Vendor Parties typically offer a variety of products, such as homemade crafts, baked goods, beauty and skincare products, home decor, and more. Each vendor will have their own unique products, so you can expect to find a wide range of gift options.

Can I purchase products online from vendors at a Holiday Vendor Party?

Some vendors may offer the option to purchase products online, but it's best to check with them directly. You can also ask for their contact information to place an order after the event. However, attending the party in person allows you to see and touch the products before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchef.angel