• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Festive with Our Holiday Themed Website Template - Available Monday!

In summary, the holiday themed website template is a pre-made design available for active Pampered Chef consultants starting on Monday. It is customizable and included in the consultant membership at no extra cost. It can be used on most website platforms.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Just a reminder - PC will be adding a holiday themed template for our website on Monday - awesome!

OopsThis Monday they are adding holiday ordering info - next Monday, the 17th, is when the template will be available.

That's great news! I always love seeing holiday themed templates on websites, it really adds to the festive spirit. I can't wait to see what the PC team has come up with for this year's holiday season. Thank you for the reminder, I'll make sure to check it out on Monday!

What is the holiday themed website template and when will it be available?

The holiday themed website template is a pre-made design that you can use to create a festive and professional online presence for your business. It will be available on Monday, just in time for the holiday season!

Do I have to be a member of Pampered Chef to use the holiday themed website template?

Yes, only active Pampered Chef consultants have access to our website templates. If you're not a consultant yet, you can sign up on our website and start using the template right away.

Will the holiday themed website template be customizable?

Yes, the template will have customizable elements such as colors, fonts, and images. You can also add your own content and personalize it to fit your unique brand and business needs.

Is there an additional cost for using the holiday themed website template?

No, the template is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership at no additional cost. You can use it as much as you'd like without any extra fees.

Can I use the holiday themed website template on any website platform?

Yes, the template is compatible with most website platforms. You can use it on our Pampered Chef website, or you can download the files and use them on a third-party platform of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Frogger44
  • Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • Laurenncraigory