• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Xmas Holiday Cooking: Recipes, Games, & More!

Would you mind sharing the details of how you do your cookie swaps? I know the basics, but would like to learn more bout the logistics. TIA!!!I like to do a little bit of everything. I usually send out a survey to the host before the show to gather all of their info, and then I send out a list of the items I'm bringing (along with the price). Then, on the night of the show, I bring everything out and set it up in their home. I let them choose which items they'd like, and then I take photos and record a video of the entire event. Afterwards, I send out a copy of the video and photos to each person who participated. I also send
Princess
Any ideas for a xmas holiday cooking show....receipes, games etc.

Holiday IdeasI found these holiday docs on this site a while back (I didn't create them) and thought they were full of great ideas. You should be able to find some helpful things here.

Attachments

• PCHolidayIdeas.pdf
    726.9 KB · Views: 570
  • holiday_recipes.pdf
    146.1 KB · Views: 487
I'm having a "left-over" party, where the host picks what she wants to use as her base; ham, turkey, prime rib...and then I'll make a recipe or two showcasing her left-over item. I'm also offering a on-the-spot appetizer show for those drop-in guests.

On the Spot appetizersWhat are the "on the spot" appetizers" ? This sounds like a great idea for a show- I have been looking for something different.

I am attaching a couple of flyers I have for a holiday open house/cooking for the holiday show...maybe this will help out...

Attachments

• Merry Christmas Flyer.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 456
  • Holiday promo flyer 1v2.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 417
Aun said:
I found these holiday docs on this site a while back (I didn't create them) and thought they were full of great ideas. You should be able to find some helpful things here.

Can you or anyone convert the PC Holiday Idea to a Word Document. I would like to be able to email just the Vegetable and Cinamon Tree Recipe to a host.

convert?
jrstephens said:
Can you or anyone convert the PC Holiday Idea to a Word Document. I would like to be able to email just the Vegetable and Cinamon Tree Recipe to a host.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to convert the whole thing to a doc (or if I even have what it would take to do it). The pdf's aren't mine anyway, I found them elsewhere in this site. However, you can copy the text and pictures and then paste them in a Word doc. It's a little more time consuming, but it works pretty well. I copied over just the veggie and cinnamon tree ideas (since that was what you said you actually needed) and have attached that doc here.

Maybe someone else on here knows what to do to convert the whole thing? It would be nice to have an editable copy...

Attachments

• HolidayIdeas.doc
    234.5 KB · Views: 434
jrstephens said:

Here are both documents in Word. I had to delete a few pictures of people in order to upload the files.

Attachments

• PCHolidayIdeasB.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 593
  • holiday_recipes.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 408
convert?Ah! Success, it can be done! How do you go about converting? I have adobe (through work) but I'm not especially familiar with it. What did you have to do to change a pdf to a word doc?

THANKS!

Aun said:
Ah! Success, it can be done! How do you go about converting? I have adobe (through work) but I'm not especially familiar with it. What did you have to do to change a pdf to a word doc?

THANKS!

I bought software from www.soliddocuments.com and I love it. Let's me convert files from word to PDF and from PDF to word.

THANK YOU BOTH!!! I have the "free" version of adobe, so, I cannot play around any with the
adobe ones. THANKS!!

Yall are awesome too me two second to meail my host now!! I only wanted to giver her two options!

Last edited:

I have done cookie swaps shows for the past few years and have had a lot of success with them. Last year I had 13 cookie swap shows in 4 weeks. People love to come and take home a bunch of cookies. This year I have 6 already scheduled and a few more people thinking about doing them. My first one is tonight. Some past host call me in August to get their cookie show on my calendar. The only thing I don't like about doing them is all the product that I have to take with me.

nicki25 said:

I have done cookie swaps shows for the past few years and have had a lot of success with them. Last year I had 13 cookie swap shows in 4 weeks. People love to come and take home a bunch of cookies. This year I have 6 already scheduled and a few more people thinking about doing them. My first one is tonight. Some past host call me in August to get their cookie show on my calendar. The only thing I don't like about doing them is all the product that I have to take with me.

Would you mind sharing the details of how you do your cookie swaps? I know the basics, but would like to learn more bout the logistics. TIA!!!

1. What are some popular holiday recipes that I can make using Pampered Chef products?

Some popular holiday recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products include our famous Christmas Morning Breakfast Braid, Festive Cranberry & Pomegranate Mimosas, and our delicious Peppermint Mocha Brownies.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make traditional holiday dishes like turkey or ham?

Yes, you can definitely use Pampered Chef products to make traditional holiday dishes! Our Deep Covered Baker is perfect for roasting a turkey or ham, and our Rockcrok Dutch Oven is great for making soups, stews, and other holiday favorites.

3. Are there any holiday-themed games available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a variety of holiday-themed games that are perfect for adding some fun and excitement to your holiday gatherings. Some popular options include the Christmas Charades Game and the Holiday Bingo Set.

4. Can I find recipes and games specifically for Christmas on the Pampered Chef website?

Absolutely! Our website has a section dedicated to Christmas holiday cooking, where you can find a wide range of recipes, games, and other ideas to help make your holiday season even more special.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for purchasing holiday cooking products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for purchasing holiday cooking products, especially during the holiday season. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Sara Dawn