• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us at the Holiday Street Fair - 14 Nights of Festive Fun!

In summary, the Holiday Street Fair is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase holiday-themed products and provide an opportunity for customers to sample and purchase them. It will be held on December 5th and 6th at the corporate headquarters in Addison, Illinois. The event is free and open to the public, but advanced registration is recommended. At the fair, attendees can expect to find a variety of holiday cooking and baking products, live demonstrations, and special deals. Children are also welcome and can enjoy fun activities and crafts while their parents shop and sample products.
pampered_heathery
here is part of an email I got from a lady I go to church with...I signed up for 14 nights !!! Am I totally crazy ???? :eek:

We are going to have an Andy's Extreme Lightshow from November 27th until December 23rd here at the Corporate Office. It will run every night from 6 - 9. We will have 10 vendor tents (10x20) set up for vendors to sell their items. We are providing the tents so all you have to bring is a table and products.

It will obviously be outside. Should I order some products to sell ?? If so, what ??? I am also trying to come up with some specials for booking and recruiting for this event...any ideas ????

HELP !!!!

Sounds great!
I would say get some stoneware and "big sellers" like the food chopper, garlic press, ice cream dipper.....good luck!! :D

Wow, that sounds like an exciting event! I don't think signing up for 14 nights is crazy at all. It's a great opportunity for you to showcase your products and potentially make some sales. As for what products to bring, I would suggest bringing a variety of items that would appeal to the holiday season. Maybe some festive decorations, gift items, or even some homemade treats. As for specials, you could offer a discount for customers who book parties or recruit new consultants during the event. You could also do a raffle or giveaway for those who make a purchase. Good luck and have fun at the event!

What is the Holiday Street Fair?

The Holiday Street Fair is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our holiday-themed products and provide an opportunity for customers to sample and purchase them.

When and where is the Holiday Street Fair being held?

The Holiday Street Fair will be held on December 5th and 6th from 10am-5pm at our corporate headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

Do I need to purchase tickets for the Holiday Street Fair?

No, the Holiday Street Fair is a free event and open to the public. However, we do recommend registering in advance to secure your spot and receive a special gift at the event.

What can I expect at the Holiday Street Fair?

At the Holiday Street Fair, you can expect to find a variety of holiday-themed cooking and baking products, as well as live cooking demonstrations and tasty samples to try. There will also be holiday gift ideas and special deals available for purchase.

Can I bring my children to the Holiday Street Fair?

Yes, children are welcome at the Holiday Street Fair. We will have a designated area with fun activities and crafts for them to enjoy while you shop and sample our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies