• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Shows for Your Hosts: Ideas & Recipes

In summary, there are various ways to make your holiday show a success. Some easy and impressive recipes include cranberry brie bites, holiday wreath dip, and peppermint brownies. To make your show more festive, incorporate holiday decorations, music, and seasonal drinks and treats. As for gift ideas for your hosts, consider a holiday baking essentials set, festive serving platters, or holiday scented candles. You can customize the menu for your show and promote it through social media, personal invitations, and offering incentives for guests to bring a friend.
krusacbeth
Anyone doing or offering holiday shows for your hosts this fall? I was thinking of doing so and marketing it when I sell my Booking Benefits. What would a good holiday recipe be, though? Any other ideas?

The Chicken & Broccoli Ring becomes the Chicken Holiday Wreath during the holiday season (from All the Best Cookbook) There is also a Turkey & Cranberry Wreath/Ring in there. You could do the Fajita Bites using only Red & Green Bell Peppers, then arrange them into a wreath on the large round stone.

I am doing Great Gifting or Easy Appetizers in Nov and Dec. For my Gifting, I will make ahead the Celebration Cookies and have the host have the ingredients for it to make a cookie in the batter bowl mix with guests and I will make the Sweet and mix with the guests and show them how to put it in the prep bowl for neighbor/teacher/etc gifts. I will also have pics printed of different sets.

For appetizers I will do either the bruschetta dip or greek spinach puffs since they both look christmasy.

1. What are some easy and impressive recipes I can make for my holiday show?

Some easy and impressive recipes you can make for your holiday show include our cranberry brie bites, holiday wreath dip, and peppermint brownies. All of these recipes can be found on our website and are sure to impress your guests!

2. How can I make my holiday show more festive?

You can make your holiday show more festive by incorporating some holiday-themed decorations and music. You can also offer seasonal drinks and treats, such as hot cocoa and holiday cookies, to add to the festive atmosphere.

3. What are some gift ideas for my hosts?

Some gift ideas for your hosts include our holiday baking essentials set, festive serving platters, and our popular holiday scented candles. These gifts are not only practical but also perfect for the holiday season.

4. Can I customize the menu for my holiday show?

Yes, you can definitely customize the menu for your holiday show. We have a variety of recipes available on our website and you can choose which ones you think your guests will enjoy the most. You can also reach out to your guests beforehand to see if they have any dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. How can I promote my holiday show to get more attendees?

There are a few ways you can promote your holiday show to get more attendees. You can create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family, post about it on social media, and personally invite people you think would be interested. You can also offer incentives, such as a free gift or a discount, for guests who bring a friend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
Replies
Views
loreo