• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Holiday Sales with These Shopping Tips and Tricks!

In summary, this expert shared a summary of their last show's success with giving out gifts to go boxes. The gifts to go boxes were a big hit and allowed people to purchase presents without last minute hassles. People also appreciated the fact that the expert provided a shopping list to follow. The expert anticipates that this same strategy will work well for upcoming shows.
Laurenncraigory
Hey everyone...I found this to be successful at my last show and thought I would share:
towards the end of the show..while the food was cooking, I did "holiday shopping time" I first gave each person a holiday shopping list that i created and will post with this message...I had everyone create a list of people that they knew they had to buy presents for this year...did not matter whether it had anything to do with kitchen stuff. The person w/ the most people got an extra door prize ticket. Then I passed out a holiday mini catalog along with the gifts to go boxes sheet i got from this site. I expressed how easy it is to purchase presents now without last minute hassles and also that I do have a gift reciept for them (one that I created and just print on PP reciepts or with the warranty info from CC on the back..attached that too!) I also told them all of my christmas presents are from the pampered chef and that most of them are the gifts to go boxes. I also reminded them that the shopping list is just that, a shopping list...meaning that they don't have to buy everyone's presents right away, but at least the list is there and once they are ready to purchase the items, they have a list and won't forget anybody...not only that, but if they have a show, they can get everyones gifts for free, half price, or at a discount....or they could shop for everyone else and get to reward themselves for giving by recieving free half priced and discounted products for themselves. It worked out really well..boosted my sales for that show and they will all be coming to me for the rest of their christmas shopping when they get paid again so they can get it out of the way...

Sorry so long, but I thought it may help boost some of your sales as well and wanted to share with you all. Good luck!

Attachments

• Gift to Go Boxes.doc
    26 KB · Views: 485
  • holiday gift reciept.doc
    42 KB · Views: 490
  • Reciept Back _guarantee_.pdf
    167.4 KB · Views: 419
  • Holiday Shopping List.doc
    53 KB · Views: 560
Thanks for the ideas!That is so great, Lauren! I love the idea of having all set up for them to just take and think about. What was the reaction to the gifts to go boxes? Some of them are pretty expensive... was that a factor in people's decisions?

I didn't sell any of those that night, but they are on everyone's lists...They did use it for ideas though because they just bought a few items from it instead of the entire set and it worked out fine. it kinda served as a guide for them.

That's what I was hoping.. I didn't want people turned off by the price tags, I think choosing a couple of well thought out items is great! :p

Thank you for sharing your successful idea with us! I love the concept of "holiday shopping time" and using the holiday mini catalog and gift to go boxes to make it easier for our customers to get their shopping done. This is a great way to boost sales and also remind our customers about the benefits of hosting a party and earning free and discounted products for themselves. I will definitely be implementing this idea at my next show. Thank you again for sharing and good luck with your future shows!Best regards,

1. What are the top selling products for holiday shopping time?

The top selling products for holiday shopping time include the Holiday Cookie Cutters, the Mini Stoneware Baking Set, the Quick Cooker, the Stoneware Cranberry Baker, and the Wine Bottle Opener.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for holiday shopping time?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions during holiday shopping time. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for the latest offers and discounts.

3. Can I purchase gift cards for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer gift cards that can be purchased online or through a consultant. They make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook and bake.

4. How can I ensure my order arrives in time for the holidays?

To ensure your order arrives in time for the holidays, we recommend placing your order at least 2 weeks before the desired delivery date. This allows for any potential shipping delays.

5. Are there any holiday-themed products available for purchase?

Yes, we have a variety of holiday-themed products such as the Snowman Cake Pan, the Gingerbread House Mold, and the Christmas Tree Cookie Press. These products are perfect for adding a festive touch to your holiday baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales