• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Refreshments Should I Serve for My Open House and Spa Day?

In summary, the open house will have appetizers from the Easy and Impressive Appetizers show, a dessert, and a drink.
RCKmom
This is the fancy name I have for my open house that I am doing on Saturday. I am using my directors invite along with her suggestions for ticket drawings a so forth. Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas for food to serve and how to talk things up, since it is a floating party. Also I have an open house at a spa on the 30th. What type of refreshment should I take? I have the old cookie press, so cookies maybe? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.:angel:

I had an "open house" last month and served 2 of the appetizers from the Easy and Impressive Appetizers theme show, they were a big hit. The honey apple brie bites are extremely easy as are the palmiers. You can serve some and keep the others warm or only bake a few at a time. You can make them ahead of time or do a presentation, these go quickly. I sold several of those cookbooks, batter bowls and used both my bar pan and cookie sheet, parchment paper, microplaner,food chopper,small scoop, etc. Serve them on simple additions, bamboo or snowman platter.

I just did an open-house at a friend's place (with 4 other vendors) on Saturday...
I made the Sundried Tomato Tart Squares from the last SBRC - awesome. They also taste really good cooled off, so I didn't worry about trying to keep them warm.
I made the Greek Cheese Torta and did the cream cheese/pineapple rum sauce with crackers - really good and easy to serve.
The more interactive thing I did was to make up Brownie Cups ahead of time (just scoops of brownie batter from a mix in the mini-muffin tin), filled with a cream cheese/sour cream mixture.
Then I had the guests top their own brownie cups with orange zest (microplane grater) and shaved chocolate (garlic slicer)... I love those two products, so I love demonstrating them!

1. What is the "Holiday Shopping Spectacular" event?

The "Holiday Shopping Spectacular" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts and deals on our most popular products just in time for the holiday season.

2. When is the "Holiday Shopping Spectacular" taking place?

This year, the "Holiday Shopping Spectacular" will be held from November 1st through December 31st.

3. How can I participate in the "Holiday Shopping Spectacular"?

To participate in the "Holiday Shopping Spectacular", simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place your order.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products included in the "Holiday Shopping Spectacular"?

No, all of our products are eligible for the "Holiday Shopping Spectacular" discounts, with the exception of limited edition or discontinued items.

5. Can I combine the "Holiday Shopping Spectacular" discounts with other offers or promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Holiday Shopping Spectacular" discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. However, you will still be able to earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • stoneheather
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • allergycooker