• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Shopping Show With Pampered Chef and Silpada

In summary, the "Holiday Shopping Show With Pampered Chef and Silpada" is a joint event hosted by two popular direct sales companies. It offers a great opportunity to shop for unique and high-quality gifts for the holiday season. The event will take place on [date] at [location], with the option to also shop online. You are welcome to bring friends and family, and there will be exclusive deals and promotions offered by both companies. It is recommended to RSVP for the event in order to ensure enough products and samples are available. This can be done through the companies' websites or by contacting a consultant.
erinhoward
Cross-posting this since I'm not sure where it belongs...

My friend is hosting a party for me and for a friend of hers who sells Silpada jewelry. When she sent out the evite she promoted it as a "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza featuring Pampered Chef and Silpada". I talked to someone in my cluster who has done something similar and she suggested not doing a full recipe demo but some dips and drinks, so I am going to do chocolate martinis, an apple caramel dip, and maybe one other easy dip.

Has anybody else ever done anything like this, and do you have any suggestions? I think the Silpada lady usually gives away a pair of earrings for her door prize so I think I may have to do something a little more expensive than I usually do - maybe a basket with several small things together.

I think this should be fun but it's going to throw off my usual routine of my presentation so any ideas would be welcome!

I've started using the Round Up From The Heart Trivet as a gift for either door prize or host gift. It gives me a chance to mention the benefits of purchasing them as a gift and helping out the food bank at the same time.

Also, I'm not sure if I should be promoting my business at this party or just focusing on the Pampered Chef portion. Any thoughts on that?

1. What is the "Holiday Shopping Show With Pampered Chef and Silpada"?

The Holiday Shopping Show is a joint event hosted by Pampered Chef and Silpada, two popular direct sales companies. It is a great opportunity to shop for unique and high-quality gifts for the holiday season.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. You can also shop online at our websites.

3. Can I bring a friend to the event?

Yes, you are more than welcome to bring friends and family to the event. The more the merrier!

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the event?

Yes, both Pampered Chef and Silpada will be offering exclusive deals and promotions at the event. Don't miss out on these amazing discounts!

5. Do I need to RSVP for the event?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for the event so we can ensure we have enough products and samples for everyone. You can RSVP through our websites or by contacting your Pampered Chef or Silpada consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchef.angel