• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for the Ultimate Holiday Shopping Extravaganza?

In summary, an expert summarizer would say that they can do both cash and carry and have electrical available, if they register in advance. They would also say to bring a microwave and some samples, and have a sign up sheet for their newsletter and door prize.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've been asked to set up for a Holiday Shopping Extravaganza that will be in Nov. This will be multi vendor event, so all kinds of products there.

I can do cash & carry, actually they recommend you have it on hand.

I can also have elec. at my booth if I register in advance, which I've got a little bit of an in as a friend is one of the organizers of this, she already listed me without asking so I'm in as ONLY PC person, if I want the spot. If I can have elec. would I be smart to try and Make something there to entice people with great smells over?? I've got a 10x10 spot with 8 ft. table.

HELP, what would you do....how much stuff would you take??? How to set up??? What to offer.

Cost to me is $50.00 for booth (and I've asked my director for $ towards that, if they still offer it) and a raffle gift for baskets they are making.

There is no cost to consumer to come to this event, it's for a local charity, but they are going to advertise this heavily on radio and in papers.

I'd be stupid to pass this up, won't I??

But what would you do for this for what to take, how do I show my things?? Do I wrap or make pretty baskets of things?? Show the bundles and sell them with delivery to be arranged??? HELP!!

Lisa

I am doing a Holiday Craft fair in late november as well. I too am going to have electricity. I am taking a microwave with me :) and am going to make one of the micro cakes, hoping the smells will waft around the auditorium and get attention!
I too have to have cash n carry, its a must for this event. So far I have decided to just make small orders every now and again until this event and add things to shows. I am going to have Season's Best (new and old), Citrus Peelers, Mini Serving Spatulas, Snowman Rect. Platters, Snowman Appt. Plates, Weekday Dinners-Done!, Festive Holiday Desserts Cookbooks, Seasonings, Gift Baskets (oven mitt with small tools in it, Collapsible Bowl with seasonings, SB, small tools) and then Batter Bowls with the mixes to make a recipe in them. That is what I plan on having as of now, I may very well add to it. Also for my gift baskets that I am going to have i will probably only have one or two of each and then take orders for those. Then deliver them to them once in if they live in my town, or have them shipped to them personally. I will also offer gift wrapping for any personal orders they place at the booth and then deliver to them.
I am going to have a table set up with all my stuff, showing larger items and then another table next to it with cash n carry for sale. (I get two 6 foot tables for my craft booth, and four 6ft. tables to make a square at my mall booth)
Also someone suggested having a "Help Wanted" sign so that people will ask, and then you can talk about the business!
Also I am going to have some more samples out, Spicy Pineapply Rum Sauce over cream cheese, Mini Carrot Cake Cups, After Dinner Mint Triangels (cut smaller), Bacon Cheddar Cups, and possbily more. (Also I am doing a 30 day long booth at my local mall and will be using all these same ideas for that booth as well, that is why i am doing many different samples)
Also as for a raffle, I am doing a drawing with the prize being Snowman Plates. I will be doing this for both of my booths. Also I will be having a Special Drawing for anyone who books a show for the month of December, January or February, and that prize is yet to be determined.
Okay, I know I have just listed alot but hopefully some of it will help you with your booth planning! Good Luck!

My AD brings a toaster oven, and makes cookies (uses the tub of chocolate chip you can get from Costco/Sams) on the small bar pan. Always draws a crowd! HTH!

I am putting together my 3 vendor fair, I don't use electricty. I am to busy talking to everybody that walks by to worry about food. I have cash and carry items, old catalogs, order forms, plenty of infor about the business. This year I will also have a signup sheet for my newsletter and a door prize. If I have any food, i will display candy in the SA. I always have great sales. It is all about how you setup your booth and how you work your booth.
I have found that if I push my table against the back wall and bring in another table to make an L shape, it feels like I am "Inviting people into my home". I never have a chair to sit in. I want people to know that I am the PC person and I am there to answer any questions. Otherwise I feel it is to easy for people to just walk by and glance over the products.

Great ideas. As a customer at fairs, etc. I know all too well how easy it is to pass by table after table. I like your idea with the L-shaped tables and no chair.

Last edited:
I have never baked or brought food with me to an event. For me it's just one more thing to worry about!

Keep in mind, for your director to submit for reimbursment (if it's still offered), the booth needs to be in her name, and she needs to work a portion of it.

oh i forgot to mention that one idea my Director gave me is to have someone with me...I am not taking another PC consultant, but rather i am taking either my mom or my sister...they will be helpful when I need to run to the restroom, also to help me carry things in and back out...and they will be the ones in charge of getting food out on the table for samples and the cake in the microwave...i know i will be busy with making contacts and answering questions and handing out recipe cards!

another idea I've used in the past is, if you know there will be kids passing though, I will buy the inexpensive cake mixes, bake them in the mini-muffin pans (one cake mix will make approx 75 mini cupcakes - if I remember correctly), and then I bought pre-made cream cheese icing and colored it, put it in the decorator bottle sets and encouraged any kid that walked by to come decorate their own cupcake! Every kid wants a set of them after that!

By the way the director reimbursement is no longer available.

1. What is the "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza" event?

The "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza" is a special holiday event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can find exclusive deals and discounts on our products.

2. When is the "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza" taking place?

The "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza" typically takes place during the holiday season, starting in late November and running through December. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for the exact dates.

3. Do I need to be a consultant to participate in the "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza"?

No, the "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza" is open to all customers and no consultant membership is required. Everyone is welcome to take advantage of the special deals and discounts during this event.

4. Can I combine the "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza" discounts with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza" discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. You can choose to either use the special event discounts or other promotions, but not both at the same time.

5. How can I find out about the specific deals and discounts during the "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza"?

You can find out about the specific deals and discounts during the "Holiday Shopping Extravaganza" by visiting our website or following us on social media. We will also send out emails and notifications to our customers with the details of the event and the available discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies