1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Holiday shipping

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

OK, my show I submitted on Monday is "picked." It should ship tomorrow, but there is no tracking number yet.

I am going to be house-sitting over the holiday weekend, though I will be stopping at home to check on my cats.

Any clue when Fed Ex works this week? I'm sure they will be taking Thursday off so will that mean something that takes two days will now take three?

Nov 24, 2009
  2. lisasfuncooking

lisasfuncooking Member

Fed ex is only closed on Thursday. Although I have found that the shipping status sometimes does not give you a tracking # until the day after it actually shipped. You will probably have it Friday or Saturday. I had a show that had 2 boxes, 1 box showed I should have had it yesterday and the other today. Now it shows they are both on the truck for delivery today. That was odd because a show I submitted after this one, I had already received. Keep checking for a tracking #.

Have something to add?