• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Sale Questions: Tips and Ideas for a Successful November Event

In summary, the consultant is looking for ways to make people ok with not taking products home with them and to offer incentives for people to come to the sale. They are also looking for ways to recruit more customers. The consultant suggests that they have online individual ordering available so that people can place their orders without having to see the product. Additionally, the consultant suggests that they make sure to provide business cards to every customer so that they have contact information.
Stephanie S
A fellow consultant and I are going to be holding a Holiday Sale in November at one of the local community centres. We are looking for some ideas, and have a couple of questions for any of you who have held a sale in the past. We are questioning the following:

1) Do people get upset when they come and find out that they can't take the product home with them that day? How do you make them ok with the fact that they have to be ordered and then delivered?

2) Are people hesitant about paying up front for their order? How do you combat this?

3) What are good incentives for attracting people to the sale, outside of the typical Mystery Host Show

4) Does anyone have a Holiday Sale Flyer?

1) People like to buy and take but they do understand that you can't possibly carry that kind of inventory - use it as a recruiting tool - we don't do inventory! and I always remind them that they don't have to carry it around the rest of the fair. ;)

2) I haven't run into people not willing to pay for their order. So many businesses require you to pay up front now that I don't think it's much of an issue.

3) I offer a door prize. A gift certificate that has more value if they host a show. I have to say more than half take the base amount but I have gotten some bookings from it. (I make it up my self and they have to cash it with me)

4) I have done flyers in the past but I'm getting away from them. People really don't take the time to read them over. I do have the company flyers in my flip folder and a few others but a nice product display and a smile works better to attract leads!

How about thisDo you and your fellow consultant have laptops? Is there wireless access where you will be holding your sale? If so, why not have online individual ordering available? The order is processed and submitted before the customer's eyes. Might put them at ease.

Just a thought

Make sure that every buying costumer gets a business card from you that way they have your information. Maybe that will help calm any nervousness about paying up front for products they can't take home with them that day.

Hi fellow consultant,I have held several sales in the past and I would be happy to share my insights with you.1) In my experience, some people do get upset when they find out they cannot take the product home with them that day. To combat this, I always make sure to explain the ordering process beforehand and emphasize the benefits of ordering through a consultant, such as the opportunity to earn host rewards and the convenience of having the products delivered to their doorstep. I also offer to take their contact information and follow up with them once their order arrives.2) Yes, some people can be hesitant about paying upfront for their order. To address this, I offer different payment options such as credit card, check, or cash on delivery. I also make sure to assure them of the security of their payment and provide a receipt for their records.3) In addition to a Mystery Host Show, I have found that offering limited edition or seasonal products as well as exclusive discounts or bundles can attract more people to the sale. You can also consider partnering with other local businesses or organizations to cross-promote the event.4) I do have a Holiday Sale Flyer that I have used in the past. I would be happy to share it with you and provide any other materials or support that you may need for the sale.I wish you all the best for your upcoming Holiday Sale and I am confident that it will be a success! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with.Best regards,

1. What items are included in the holiday sale?

The holiday sale includes a variety of products, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and specialty items. You can also find gift sets and holiday-themed products perfect for gifting or entertaining.

2. How much can I save during the holiday sale?

The amount you can save during the holiday sale varies depending on the specific products and promotions. However, you can expect to save up to 50% on select items. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information on current deals and discounts.

3. Can I use my consultant discount during the holiday sale?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to purchases made during the holiday sale, allowing you to save even more on top of the already discounted prices.

4. Are there any special offers or bundles exclusive to the holiday sale?

Yes, we offer special holiday bundles and packages during the sale that are not available at any other time of the year. These bundles are a great way to get a variety of products at a discounted price and make perfect gifts for family and friends.

5. How long does the holiday sale last?

The holiday sale typically runs for a limited time, usually a few weeks leading up to the holiday season. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for specific dates and times for the current year's holiday sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies