• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Punch

In summary, holiday punch typically includes a combination of fruit juices, a carbonated beverage, and sometimes alcohol. It can be made ahead of time, but it is best to add the carbonated beverage and alcohol just before serving. To make a non-alcoholic version, omit the alcohol and replace it with a non-alcoholic beverage, or add extra fruit juices. Different fruits can also be added for customization, and a slow cooker can be used to make the punch. Just add the carbonated beverage and alcohol before serving.
pamperedkel
Does anyone have a good recipe for a holiday punch that I can make in my family size quick stir?

Kelly

PunchThis is what I do for the holiday:

I put in a pot Hawaiin Punch about 1/2 cup and add a bag of peppermints. Stir untl melted. You may or may mot need more Hawaiin Punch. Let cool in refrigerator until needed. This is a syrup. I then add to my pitcher Hawaiin Punch and then add the peppermint syrup. On the syrup you add according to how strong of a peppermint taste you want.:)

: Hi everyone! I'm looking for a delicious holiday punch recipe that I can make in my family size quick stir. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Forum user: Hi Kelly! I have a great recipe for a holiday punch that you can make in your family size quick stir. Here's what you'll need:- 1 can of frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 can of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 bottle of ginger ale
- 1 bottle of sparkling apple cider
- 1 cup of white rum (optional)
- Fresh cranberries and orange slices for garnishDirections:1. In your family size quick stir, mix together the cranberry juice concentrate and orange juice concentrate until well combined.2. Slowly pour in the ginger ale and sparkling apple cider, stirring gently to avoid losing the carbonation.3. If desired, add in the white rum and stir to combine.4. Serve the punch over ice and garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices.Enjoy your delicious holiday punch made in your family size quick stir! Cheers!

What ingredients are typically used in holiday punch?

Holiday punch usually includes a combination of fruit juices, such as cranberry, orange, and pineapple, as well as a carbonated beverage like ginger ale or sparkling water. Some recipes also call for alcohol, such as rum or vodka.

Can I make holiday punch ahead of time?

Yes, you can make holiday punch ahead of time. However, it is best to add the carbonated beverage and any alcohol just before serving to prevent the drink from going flat.

How do I make a non-alcoholic version of holiday punch?

To make a non-alcoholic version of holiday punch, simply omit the alcohol and replace it with equal parts of a non-alcoholic beverage, such as apple cider or sparkling grape juice. You can also add in some extra fruit juices for added flavor.

Can I add different fruits to my holiday punch?

Yes, you can customize your holiday punch by adding different fruits, such as sliced oranges, lemons, and limes. You can also add in some frozen berries for a festive touch.

Can I use a slow cooker to make holiday punch?

Yes, you can use a slow cooker to make holiday punch. Simply combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker and let it heat on low for 2-3 hours. Just remember to add the carbonated beverage and alcohol just before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • chefmelody
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens