1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Holiday Party

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

I have a host who is doing a multi-vendor holiday party this month. I am planning to prepare the recipes ahead of time and just display my products - but I was just wondering what I should put into the host packet?

2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Aren't you the host? Do you mean the host packet for any bookings generated from the party?

3. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

No, a really good friend of mine is actually hosting and buying the ingredients and really doing everything just like a normal cooking show. She is having a lady come in who buys gold, and the hopes are that the cash that's paid for the gold will be spent on PC!

4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Ah got it. I would give her a normal host packet...host/guest specials, outside order forms and some catalogs. Set up her show online, and encourage she collect outside orders. At the event, have a nice display of simple additions and entertaining pieces and ideas....also have some gift package ideas to help the crowd with their orders. HTH

5. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

Thanks so much...you've reinforced my every thought!!!

Have something to add?