• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fun Activities for Your Holiday Open House?

In summary, a Holiday Open House is an event where you can see and try out new products and holiday recipes. The date and location may vary, but you can also host your own at home. Products are available for purchase with the help of consultants, and there may be exclusive deals and discounts. While RSVP is not required, it is appreciated for preparation purposes.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I am having an open house and want to have some different type of things for people to do. Has any one ever done a word search or a crossword puzzle or something fun to do? Let me know.

Sarah

I'd suggest just having a modest display (starter kit) and talking your way through our various product lines. They're not going to be bored with that. If you wanted to copy a couple pages from a coloring book for kids to copy that would be a good idea. Have some crayons on the floor in a simple additions small bowl - maybe some clipboards or foamcore they can put behind it to not mess up someone's carpet.

scottcooks- just wanted to say Hi! I'm in Maple Valley - Maybe I'll meet you at the Spring Launch meeting. :)
Dottie

What is a Holiday Open House?

A Holiday Open House is an event where you can come and see our latest products and try out some delicious recipes perfect for the holiday season. It's a great opportunity to get a head start on your holiday shopping and enjoy some tasty treats.

When and where is the Holiday Open House?

The date and location of our Holiday Open House may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information. You can also host your own Holiday Open House at your home with your friends and family.

Can I purchase products at the Holiday Open House?

Yes, you can purchase any of our products at the Holiday Open House. Our consultants will be available to help you with your purchases and answer any questions you may have about our products.

Are there any special deals or promotions at the Holiday Open House?

Yes, we often have exclusive offers and discounts available only at the Holiday Open House. It's a great opportunity to save on some of our most popular products and get a head start on your holiday shopping.

Do I need to RSVP for the Holiday Open House?

While an RSVP is not required, it is always appreciated. This helps our consultants prepare enough food and products for all attendees. You can RSVP by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• racaotto
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kristyjab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • sparklechef