• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Neighborhood Holiday Open House: Wine, Cheese, and Pampered Chef Products

In summary, Christine suggests hosting a holiday open house with other vendors, advertising through local media, and partnering with a local food bank.
chrisgodleski
Hello!

I'd really like to hold a holiday open house for my neighborhood, and while I want them to buy Pampered Chef items, I don't want the show to be focused on PC (this did not work on my last attempt, I got 3 guests out of 40 invites).

I was thinking of having a wine and cheese party but since I don't have a whole lot of SA serveware, I'm not entirely sure how to demostrate any of our great products in a show like this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks to all who respond!

Christine

From personal experience, a joint Holiday Open House with other vendors has worked well. We hold it at my house, we all send out invites, and last year it was a smashing success. Last year we had Creative Memories, Discovery Toys, Party Lite, Mary Kay, and Pampered Chef. This year, we couldn't find a Party Lite consultant, but the others are basically the same. None of us is doing a demo, we set up displays, I make a variety of finger foods and holiday and gift themed items, and we talk to the guests. Last year, I received over $400 in orders and booked a few shows, so it was well worth it. Just make sure everyone invites tons of people from their customer lists, family, and friends. Feel free to email me for more specifics if needed. Good luck! :)

Holidy Open HouseI am planning a mutliple vendor Open House. Did you do anything special besides send out invites? To get people to come. :rolleyes:

Last year we put an ad in our community paper and placed garage sale-type signs around the area, and I sent emails out. That's it, though. I'm sure you could find other places to advertise - school papers, grocery stores, etc...

Holiday Open House ideasMy friend and I are hosting a holiday open house November 19th. We are partnering with the local food bank and advertising that you need to bring a can to get in the door. The food bank is doing a free press release for us. We have 25 vendors scheduled. I am also advertising for free through our 2 local t.v. stations. They have a calender of events that they broadcast before commercials and on there websites. Most local radio stations will add it to there web sites at no cost to you. Be creative, I try to think of any type of business that has a website and see if they have a community calender. I can send the attachment of our invite if anyone is interested. :)

Just a question. Isn't it against company policy to advertise on television, radio and other web sites besides your PC website? I was just wondering, because these sound great...but I wouldn't want to do something we are not allowed to do! HMMM...I just don't know.

fruit76loop said:
Just a question. Isn't it against company policy to advertise on television, radio and other web sites besides your PC website? I was just wondering, because these sound great...but I wouldn't want to do something we are not allowed to do! HMMM...I just don't know.

Yes I believe you are correct. We advertise our event, not the name of all the companies. Any flyers that we print and hand out have all the business names. Hopes this helps :)

What is a Holiday Open House?

A Holiday Open House is a festive event where guests can come and sample delicious food and drinks, learn about new products, and shop for holiday gifts from Pampered Chef.

When is the Holiday Open House?

The Holiday Open House typically takes place in November or December, but the exact date may vary depending on your area. Check with your local consultant for more information.

Do I need to RSVP for the Holiday Open House?

RSVPs are not required, but it is always appreciated so we can ensure we have enough food and supplies for all of our guests. You can RSVP by contacting your local consultant or through the event page on our website.

Can I bring a friend to the Holiday Open House?

Yes, please do! The more, the merrier. We love meeting new people and sharing the Pampered Chef experience with them. Just make sure to let your consultant know in advance if you are bringing a guest.

Is there a cost to attend the Holiday Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend the Holiday Open House. It is a complimentary event for our valued customers and a way for us to show our appreciation for your support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristyjab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies