• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for Our Holiday Open House - Celebrate with Us at Our PC Team's Event!

In summary, Lisa is planning an open house on December 11th and is giving out tickets for various benefits such as showing up, bringing a guest, placing an order, and order over $30. She is also giving out tickets for other things, such as booking a show in February or January.
chefmikeandlisa
My husband and I have been doing PC as a team for 1 1/2 years. We want to do a simple "holiday open house"
Any suggestions would be great.

God Bless
Lisa

I am planning one of these as well. I have never done one before so anyone with open house experience please give any tips.

I am doing a holiday open house Mystery host show on 12/11.

Here’s what I am doing –

I am not doing a product demo but will have TONS of PC recipes for guests.
I am giving, as “favors” a Season’s best to each guest in a small gift bag which they will use to hold the tickets I’ll be giving out. uests will earn tickets for:

1 for showing up
3 for bringing a guest
1 for placing an order
2 for placing an order over $30
3 for an order over $50
4 for an order over $75
5 for orders $100 or more
3 for booking a show in February
4 for booking in January
2 for booking a catalog show

Other tickets will be given out for other little things, but you get the idea.

I will pull 3 tickets once everyone has placed their orders – the first is the winner of a small gift basket I made of all PC seasonings (I have a ton of them so I am making a cute gift basket). The second is the winner of a gift basket containing a Deep dish pie plate, pie gate, slice n’ serve, and something else pie related but I can’t think of it right now. The third ticket will be the mystery host winner. That person will reap all of the benefits of the sales that day. Hopefully they will be good and it will amount to a good prize for that person. I invited literally EVERY female I know, it totaled about 55 women. I’m hoping to get good sales from this, but mainly I need bookings. I have nothing beyond November and I really want to start off the new year in a good way.

don't forget to invite the males too...it may surprise you, but in these days, the men are doing most of the cooking and I have had tons of males order from me...most of the time they spend the most too...remember that we sell kitchen "tools" and we all know that men love their tools!!! I had a guy order a $143 covered stockpot the other day...I was so impressed! I don't know if your open house was geared towards females only, but I just thought I'd give my insight...good luck to you three!!

Hi Lisa,Congratulations on your success as a Pampered Chef consultant and for working as a team with your husband! Hosting a holiday open house is a great idea to showcase the amazing products and recipes from Pampered Chef. Here are a few suggestions to make your event a success:1. Plan your menu: Choose a few holiday-themed recipes from the Pampered Chef website or catalog to showcase at your open house. Make sure to have a variety of appetizers, main dishes, and desserts to cater to different tastes.2. Send out invitations: Create a festive invitation and send it out to your friends, family, and neighbors. You can also post about your event on social media and invite people to RSVP.3. Set up a cozy and inviting space: Make your home welcoming by decorating with holiday-themed items, playing some festive music, and lighting some candles. This will create a warm and inviting atmosphere for your guests.4. Prepare your products: Make sure to have your Pampered Chef products set up and ready to use for demonstrations. This will allow your guests to see the products in action and try them out for themselves.5. Offer special promotions: To entice your guests to make a purchase, offer some special promotions or discounts on certain products. This will not only generate sales but also create excitement among your guests.6. Have fun activities: To make your open house more interactive, consider having some fun activities for your guests, such as a recipe exchange, holiday-themed games, or a raffle for a Pampered Chef product.I hope these suggestions help you plan a successful holiday open house. Best of luck and happy holidays!Warmly,

What is a Holiday Open House event?

A Holiday Open House event is a fun and festive way for friends and family to gather together and celebrate the holiday season. It typically involves food, drinks, and shopping for Pampered Chef products.

When and where will the Holiday Open House be held?

The date and location of the Holiday Open House will vary depending on the host. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can help you find a host near you who is hosting an event.

Do I need to RSVP for the Holiday Open House?

Yes, it is always appreciated if you RSVP for the Holiday Open House. This will help the host plan for the appropriate amount of food and seating for the event.

What can I expect at the Holiday Open House?

At the Holiday Open House, you can expect to try delicious food made with Pampered Chef products, learn about our newest products and promotions, and have the opportunity to purchase products for your holiday cooking and gifting needs.

Can I bring a friend to the Holiday Open House?

Of course! The more the merrier at our Holiday Open House events. Feel free to invite friends, family, and co-workers to join in on the fun and holiday spirit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookemomstir
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook