1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Holiday open house

1. My husband and I have been doing PC as a team for 1 1/2 years. We want to do a simple "holiday open house"
    Any suggestions would be great.

God Bless
    Lisa

2. amya

amya Member

I am planning one of these as well. I have never done one before so anyone with open house experience please give any tips.

Oct 28, 2005
  3. I am doing a holiday open house Mystery host show on 12/11.

Here’s what I am doing –

I am not doing a product demo but will have TONS of PC recipes for guests.
    I am giving, as “favors” a Season’s best to each guest in a small gift bag which they will use to hold the tickets I’ll be giving out. uests will earn tickets for:

1 for showing up
    3 for bringing a guest
    1 for placing an order
    2 for placing an order over $30
    3 for an order over $50
    4 for an order over $75
    5 for orders $100 or more
    3 for booking a show in February
    4 for booking in January
    2 for booking a catalog show

Other tickets will be given out for other little things, but you get the idea.

I will pull 3 tickets once everyone has placed their orders – the first is the winner of a small gift basket I made of all PC seasonings (I have a ton of them so I am making a cute gift basket). The second is the winner of a gift basket containing a Deep dish pie plate, pie gate, slice n’ serve, and something else pie related but I can’t think of it right now. The third ticket will be the mystery host winner. That person will reap all of the benefits of the sales that day. Hopefully they will be good and it will amount to a good prize for that person. I invited literally EVERY female I know, it totaled about 55 women. I’m hoping to get good sales from this, but mainly I need bookings. I have nothing beyond November and I really want to start off the new year in a good way.

4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

don't forget to invite the males too...it may surprise you, but in these days, the men are doing most of the cooking and I have had tons of males order from me...most of the time they spend the most too...remember that we sell kitchen "tools" and we all know that men love their tools!!! I had a guy order a $143 covered stockpot the other day...I was so impressed! I don't know if your open house was geared towards females only, but I just thought I'd give my insight...good luck to you three!!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted