• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Open House: A Successful Way to Reach Customers?

In summary, a Holiday Open House is an event where guests can gather to celebrate the holiday season and shop for Pampered Chef products. The best time to host one is in November or early December, and providing food is optional. The benefits of hosting include introducing friends and family to the products, earning free and discounted products, and helping guests with their holiday shopping. Being a Pampered Chef consultant is not necessary to host, but it can be a great opportunity to showcase products and potentially earn extra income.
jbondr
Gold Member
I have participated in a local Holiday Bazaar vendor event for 8 years with great success. This year due to family and work commitments I can not attend this event. I am trying to come up with another way to reach some of my customers. Has anyone had a Holiday Open House? Was it a success? How did you promote it?

Thanks for sharing your own personal experiences.

I use this time of year to do an Appreciation Party for my guests and hosts. My invite usually says something like this:"In the spirit of the season and with a heart of Thanksgiving, you are cordially invited to my Holiday Appreciation Party! Stop by for a quick bite and play a few games. I'll be raffling off some prizes and giving special holiday discounts just for you!"

Ooo...I like the appreciation party idea. What kind of games do you play? What hours do you have your event?

What is a Holiday Open House?

A Holiday Open House is an event where friends, family, and customers can gather to celebrate the holiday season and shop for gifts and kitchen essentials from Pampered Chef.

When is the best time to host a Holiday Open House?

The best time to host a Holiday Open House is typically in November or early December, before the holiday rush begins. This allows guests to shop for gifts and prepare for holiday entertaining.

Do I need to provide food at the Holiday Open House?

Providing food is not necessary, but it can be a nice touch to make the event more festive. You can offer simple snacks or ask guests to bring a dish to share.

What are the benefits of hosting a Holiday Open House?

Hosting a Holiday Open House allows you to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products, earn free and discounted products for yourself, and help your guests with their holiday shopping needs.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Holiday Open House?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to host a Holiday Open House. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, it can be a great opportunity to showcase the products and potentially earn some extra income during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies