• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Our Holiday Open House?

In summary, a Holiday Open House Invitation is a festive invitation sent out to friends, family, and acquaintances for an open house event during the holiday season. The ideal time to send out the invitation is 3-4 weeks before the event, and it should include the date, time, location, and any special activities or food that will be provided. While RSVPing is not necessary, it is helpful for the host to have a rough headcount. Guests are usually allowed to bring a plus one, but it is polite to check with the host first.
Kati
I thought this may be helpful for some of you!

Attachments

• becky.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,199
Fantastic! Just what I was looking for!

Kati....what a FABULOUS flier! Thanks for sharing!

Yes thank you!

Thanks a ton Katie!! I alsways know exactally where to go when I need something special. This was just what I was looking for!

pleasecan someone copy and patse the flyer and email it to me I can not open Docs. if someone doesnt mind I just have a crappy computer :mad: I know this...
you can email to
[email protected]

What is a Holiday Open House Invitation?

A Holiday Open House Invitation is a type of invitation that is sent out to friends, family, and acquaintances to invite them to an open house event during the holiday season. It is a fun and festive way to gather together and celebrate the holidays.

When should I send out a Holiday Open House Invitation?

The ideal time to send out a Holiday Open House Invitation is 3-4 weeks before the event. This will give your guests enough time to mark their calendars and make any necessary arrangements to attend.

What should I include in a Holiday Open House Invitation?

A Holiday Open House Invitation should include the date, time, and location of the event. It is also a good idea to mention any special activities or entertainment that will be provided, as well as any food or drink that will be served.

Do I need to RSVP for a Holiday Open House Invitation?

While not necessary, it is always helpful for the host to have an idea of how many guests will be attending. You may choose to include an option for guests to RSVP on the invitation, or you can simply ask guests to respond via phone or email.

Can I bring a guest to a Holiday Open House event?

Yes, most Holiday Open House events are open to guests. However, it is always courteous to ask the host beforehand if you plan on bringing someone along. This will ensure that there is enough food and drinks for all guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • bobbyjack
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies