• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order the Latest Holiday Mini Catalogs from PP | Easy Write-In Option Available

In summary, PP is having some technical difficulties with the order process for the new Holiday Mini Catalogs. They say that you can order them as a write-in, but how to do that is unknown at this time. The mini catalogs will be packed in all orders recieved from 10/3 until 12/14 and will also be included in the host's order. The order deadline is 12/14 and the shipment will be sent out by 12/22.
PamperedPrincess74
I just tried ordering the new Holiday Mini Catalogs from PP but I don't see them on the list. I tried downloading a product update, but they still didn't come up. In the newsletter, it says you can do it as a write in, but how do I do that with PP?

Did you see they said they will including them in orders?That's going to save us some $$.
The mini catalogs will send to host to put into guest bags. Starts 10/3 till ???, can't remember.

Charlene

I just got off the phone with HO and the new item # is DT31, but it still won't let us order it yet....she said to try later in the day and the system should be updated to allow us to order them. Just make sure you download the updated product list at that time. If it doesn't work by tomorrow, then we should call tech support. Hope this helped! :)

they have to be manually added. go
under update and click on product information. make sure the start
date is 10-3-05 and the end date is 2-28-06. Product #: DT31.
Description:HOLIDAY MINI CATALOGS/25. Price: $3.00. Category:
Paperwork/Supplies. Type: Products. Then just click UPDATE and you'll be all
set!

Thanks for the help!!!

Does anyone know what products are in these? Are they much different than the regular catalog or the mini catalogs?

I'm not 100% sure, but this is what I am guessing:

Attachments

• holiday_wish_list.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 525
I just submitted my supply order and it worked with code DT31! :D

cbord said:
That's going to save us some $$.
The mini catalogs will send to host to put into guest bags. Starts 10/3 till ???, can't remember.

Charlene
They will be packing the holiday mini catalogs in all orders recieved 10/3 until 12/14. There will also be instructions to the host to tell her to distribute one to each guest and keep one for herself.

Oh ya...and the deadline for Christmas show orders to be submitted is December 14th, the order will be shipped to host by Dec. 22nd. UPS is closed on december 25th and 26th. Individual online orders can be submitted until 3 pm CT on december 23rd and they will recieve sipment the 24th (extra shipping charges apply) And gift certificate deadline is december 12th and will be shipped no later than december 19th.
Just thought you may want to know!

Last edited:
I tried following the directionsfor the manual update, but everytime I hit UPDATE, I get a message saying that an "item number with an overlapping date already exists. " Does anyone know if there is any other way to order these catalogs?

Just called the tech help lineand they told me that the holiday mini catalog is actually the only mini catalog out there right now. I'm kind of hesitant to order it though because the guy on the phone didn't sound too sure of what he was saying and if it's NOT the holiday catalog, I'll be stuck with another fall mini catalog, which I already have about a hundred of.

1. How do I order the latest holiday mini catalogs from Pampered Chef?

To order the latest holiday mini catalogs from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our catalog and add the holiday mini catalogs to your cart. You can also call our customer service line to place an order over the phone.

2. Is there an easy write-in option available for ordering the holiday mini catalogs?

Yes, there is an easy write-in option available for ordering the holiday mini catalogs. When you receive your catalog in the mail, there will be a section for you to write in your order and payment information. You can then mail the order form back to us and we will process your order.

3. Can I order multiple copies of the holiday mini catalogs?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of the holiday mini catalogs. Simply indicate the quantity you would like when placing your order online or on the write-in order form. If you need a large quantity of catalogs, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How much do the holiday mini catalogs cost?

The holiday mini catalogs are available for purchase at a cost of $5 each. This cost covers the production and shipping of the catalog to your address. Please note that this cost may vary for international orders.

5. How long will it take for the holiday mini catalogs to be delivered?

The delivery time for the holiday mini catalogs may vary depending on your location. If you are ordering online, you can select your preferred shipping method at checkout. If you are using the write-in option, please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your catalogs, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • flemings99