• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Festive with Creative Holiday Mart Giveaways - Consultant Tips Inside!

In summary, this is a creative way to promote your business while also enticing customers to call you for your special recipe.
cookinwithchelle
Hey Guys...This is my first post here but I just wanted to tell you what a huge help you have all been to me during my first 2 months as a consultant. :) So here's my question, I am participating in a holiday mart this weekend with another consultant. We are decorating with all the new fall products, but I need an idea for something small but creative to hand out with my consultant information on it that they can take home with them. The other consultant is handing out business cards with Smartie candies attached that says "Be a Smarty, Book a Party". So, I need something that will also stick in their minds. ( We will be working different days, not together, but I still would hate to use her same idea!) Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

When I work a booth, I had out a recipe. People love recipes! They won't throw this out like your business card. You can order the celebrations recipe cards or print out your own. Of course make sure your information is on there!

One creative idea is to make a recipe card with a secret ingredient missing. They must call you to get that ingredient! It is fun to have people call for that ingredient!

Since it is close at hand though...You could do the mini Pay Day bars and have something like "Do you need an extra Pay Day every month? Ask me how?"
Or mini-Mars Bars with something like, "For out of this world gifts, call me! I can help you get them FREE!"
Or individually wrapped gum balls and "Is life chewing up your finances? Get an extra Pay check or FREE gifts!"
There are all sorts of them!
Pick your favorite and let your imagination go!
Good luck as well and remember to have fun!!!

Do they actually call for the recipe ingredient?? It's a cute idea

cookinwithchelle said:
Hey Guys...This is my first post here but I just wanted to tell you what a huge help you have all been to me during my first 2 months as a consultant. :) So here's my question, I am participating in a holiday mart this weekend with another consultant. We are decorating with all the new fall products, but I need an idea for something small but creative to hand out with my consultant information on it that they can take home with them. The other consultant is handing out business cards with Smartie candies attached that says "Be a Smarty, Book a Party". So, I need something that will also stick in their minds. ( We will be working different days, not together, but I still would hate to use her same idea!) Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Here is the fabulous idea/flyer someone here posted; I put my info in it ~ just put yours in and copy onto colored paper!

Last edited:

What are some creative holiday mart giveaways that Pampered Chef consultants can offer?

Some creative holiday mart giveaways that Pampered Chef consultants can offer include holiday-themed kitchen tools, recipe cards with holiday recipes, and gift baskets filled with Pampered Chef products.

How can Pampered Chef consultants showcase their products during holiday mart events?

Pampered Chef consultants can showcase their products by setting up a visually appealing display, offering live cooking demonstrations, and providing samples of holiday treats made with Pampered Chef products.

How can Pampered Chef consultants attract potential customers at holiday mart events?

Pampered Chef consultants can attract potential customers by offering exclusive discounts and deals, hosting a raffle or giveaway, and engaging with event attendees through conversation and product demonstrations.

What are some tips for effectively promoting Pampered Chef products at holiday mart events?

Some tips for effectively promoting Pampered Chef products at holiday mart events include having a clear understanding of the products and their benefits, being knowledgeable about holiday recipes and cooking tips, and providing excellent customer service.

Are there any promotional materials or resources available for Pampered Chef consultants to use at holiday mart events?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of promotional materials and resources for consultants to use at holiday mart events, including holiday-themed catalogs, flyers, and social media graphics. Consultants can also access training and tips on how to effectively promote and sell products at events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered_Princess
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristyjab
  • Cr8vKitchen