• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are there only 2 bowls in the picture but it says set of 4?

In summary, a customer called and wanted to order the KH35 Go Green Gift set, but because they no longer have a checking account or a TPC Credit Card, they were not able to do so. They found that there are actually 4 small bowls in the picture, which is not what was described on the website. HO has emailed the developers to fix the issue.
pampered1224
Silver Member
So I had a good customer call me tonight and wants to order the KH35 Go Green Gift set. I had to close down my website because I no longer have a checking account or a TPC Credit Card so, they won't accept any other form of payment, but I digress although I am still mad that I can not send them the money or let my other half charge it for me, so I went into someone elses to check this out so I knew what was in it. So I find this:
NEW! #KH35
GO GREEN
GO GREEN — $95.00
• new Large Bamboo Round Bowl
new Small Bamboo Round Bowls (set of two)
• new Bamboo Serving Tongs
• Raspberry Habanero Sauce
• The Pampered Chef® Spin on Salads Recipe Collection An earth-friendly approach to healthy eating! This gift combination is better for the environment and better for your family.Note: Above item number for use with online orders only. To order set at a Show, use individual item numbers. For complete product details, see individual product descriptions. Items ship in separate packages. Gift wrap not included.So I put it in as separate numbers in P3 and read it back to her. She says no, that is not right. She said there are 4 Small Bowls. I went back in to the site and no, it clearly says set of two bowls. She said no, look at the picture. So I did. Well - THERE ARE 4 SMALL ROUND BOWLS IN THE PICTURE!!!! You can clearly see them too. I do not know what to do here. I can not afford to give away anything especially $25 right now but that picture has me SCREWED! I told her I was going to check into it. I e-mailed HO right away so... This is a good customer and a $95 order is not something I want to loose because they messed up. I needed to vent and to give the rest of you a heads up. If people use your websites and place orders there, they may see this as a great savings of $25!!! You will end up with some really POd people when they get 2 bowls and not 4.

Attachments

• Go Green Bamboo.jpg
    Go Green Bamboo.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 420
Call HO first thing in the morning, and ask them to make it right. The thought even crossed my mind to place the order as is and have the customer call after receiving the order to complain they did not receive the 2 extra bowls pictured online.

Where can I find information about the holiday gift sets?

I did some researching to find out what the holiday gift sets are. Now how do I promote these?

skaugchef said:
I did some researching to find out what the holiday gift sets are. Now how do I promote these?

When I tell people about using my website to see the catalog and outlet I'll add that this time of year we even have gift sets listed to make shopping easier. I also prited them off to make a display at fairs - I'll put one together and have the others pictured. I'll also put it in my newsletter.

Last year we had similar sets, and they were featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Thanks, Marghi - I just found the flyer, and it's awesome!

John - thanks for letting us know about the discrepancy between the picture and what's actually in the "set". I'll be sure to point out to my guests that the picture shows 2 sets of small bowls.

Thanks for the heads-up, John.

I just called on this, as well. The rep I spoke with sounded almost appalled. She said she was going to speak directly with a supervisor and that they would get it fixed ASAP.

DO NOT pay for this out of your pocket!!!!! It is not your fault!!!!

So, has anyone heard back from Home Office about this yet? What will they be doing??

I emailed and got the canned response that they would send it to the developers.

There is another issue of photo misleading out there too. And we brought it up to HO the first time around. The photo of the dots microfiber towel has 2 towels on it but the $8.50 is for one. Now the regular one is $8.50 so it's reasonable to expect the HWC one to be the same but that is not what the photo shows.

Someone needs to talk to their photographers!

I am surprised they didn't fix it right away, or add a note about the display.

I have my own flyer that I use. Someone created it last fall and I keep updating it. I printed a bunch and put them in all my guest folders. Gift giving is a year-round event. The flyer works great because is has many more categories than what HO puts in theirs and also has different levels for different budgets

Last edited:
Thanks I love this flyer too!

lt1jane said:
I have my own flyer that I use. Someone created it last fall and I keep updating it. I printed a bunch and put them in all my guest folders. Gift giving is a year-round event. The flyer works great because is has many more categories than what HO puts in theirs and also has different levels for different budgets

Thanks for updating and sharing this!

You're welcome.

I'm still on the receivng end of most info. I have downloaded and shared a lot of ideas from here and keep telling everyone in my cluster it's worth the membership. If I ever get anyone to sign up under me, you can be sure I will buy them a one year membership to help them out. I certainly feel i have already gotten my $20 worth.

You know they still have not fixed it at all. I just looked. And I did get it straightened out with my guest. I hope she does as I asked her to do and that was to call HO herself and mention it. Maybe that will do the trick.

pampered1224 said:
You know they still have not fixed it at all. I just looked. And I did get it straightened out with my guest. I hope she does as I asked her to do and that was to call HO herself and mention it. Maybe that will do the trick.

I made a sticker and put it on the minis over the picture. I did it on return address labels and it says:

Note: photo error
Set contains only 2
small round bamboo bowls

Attachments

• photo error.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 317
Thank you Beth!

Thanks for the heads up. Yes, the photo does show 4, but the print description clearly says only 2 are included. One of the first things they teach you in law school- always read the fine print!

Too bad most people don't read it! It would be great if they did! I got it, but my guest certainly did not. She was really upset when I got back to her. She said all sorts of things thing, misrepresenting the products, false advertising all such stuff. Does she have a point though if the picture does show one thing and the small print says another? No. As I recall, and someone told me this a long time ago, that the words override the pictures. Not sure but I would interested to know.

They have fixed it. (-:

This flyer is AMAZING! Thanks so much!

I just was on the website and noticed the photo is changed and now only shows two small bowls.

What are the most popular holiday gift sets offered by Pampered Chef?

Some of our most popular holiday gift sets include our Deluxe Air Fryer, the Multipurpose Steamer Set, and the Stoneware Baking Set.

Can I customize the holiday gift sets?

Unfortunately, our holiday gift sets come pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide variety of individual products that can be mixed and matched to create a personalized gift set.

Do you offer gift wrapping services for holiday gift sets?

Yes, we offer complimentary gift wrapping services for all of our holiday gift sets. Simply select the gift wrap option at checkout and we will take care of the rest.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for holiday gift sets?

We often have promotions and discounts available for our holiday gift sets, so be sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current offers.

Can I return or exchange a holiday gift set?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including holiday gift sets. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your gift set, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • dollfangs