• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Holiday Gifts at Pampered Chef - Shop Now!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of holiday gifts, including kitchen gadgets, tools, cookware, and bakeware. They often have special deals and promotions during the holiday season and offer personalization options for many products. Gift wrapping and gift sets are also available for an additional fee. It is best to check with a consultant or the website for specific deadlines for ordering holiday gifts to ensure timely delivery.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Holiday Gift BuyingBe sure and always talk gift buying at your late fall shows. When going around for intros if someone says they love a product suggest they buy one as a gift for someone. I always point out the gift sets in our catalogs. I always mention how our flat stones are the perfect gift for a pizza lover, the grilling tools are the perfect gift for guys, and our deep dish pie plate the perfect gift for pie bakers. People at our show are looking for gift ideas and want to be sold. Printing up the companys gift guide and giving it to our guests is also a great way to drive this point home.

I try and make sure those who are on a budget know they don't have to spend a lot to get the perfect gift. We have something for everyone in every budget. And of course if you have an online show, be sure and promote it as a great way to shop for gifts.

Great tips for holiday gift buying! I definitely agree that mentioning gift ideas during late fall shows is a smart strategy. People are already in the mindset of gift shopping and it's a perfect opportunity to showcase our products as potential gifts. I love the idea of suggesting specific products for different types of recipients, like the flat stones for pizza lovers and grilling tools for guys. And giving out the company's gift guide is a great way to provide even more options for our guests. Thank you for sharing these helpful suggestions!

What types of holiday gifts does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of holiday gifts for everyone on your list. From kitchen gadgets and tools to cookware and bakeware, we have something for every home cook and entertainer.

Are there any deals or promotions for holiday gifts at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef often has special deals and promotions during the holiday season. Be sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

Can I personalize my holiday gifts from Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with names, monograms, or special messages. Look for the "Personalize It" option on our website or ask your consultant for assistance.

Does Pampered Chef offer gift wrapping or gift sets?

Yes, we offer beautiful gift wrapping options for an additional fee. We also have pre-made gift sets available for purchase, perfect for those hard-to-shop-for individuals.

Is there a deadline for ordering holiday gifts from Pampered Chef?

The deadline for ordering holiday gifts varies depending on your location and shipping method. It's best to check with your consultant or our website for specific dates to ensure your gifts arrive on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blondeinpcola
  • DebPC