1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Holiday Flyer

1. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

NOTE: This has been commented on and therefore pushed as a recent post, but please be aware that these flyers are from 2012.

I had to create this for one of my hosts in November, so I decided to share it here in case anyone could use it.

It shows the holiday gift sets and the guest special. I did one for November showing the November guest special and also did one for December showing the December guest special

There is a spot at the very bottom for your cons info. There is also a blank spot halfway down on the right side for you to type a few lines of whatever...Date, time, etc. I think my host is using this as an invite and is going to fill out all the details in that area.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Oct 25, 2012
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

These are awesome! Thanks again Kathleen!!

Oct 25, 2012
  3. ChefJen2012

ChefJen2012 Member

This is great! Thank you!

Oct 25, 2012
  4. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

Thank you so much! I love how professional they look!

Oct 26, 2012
  5. mlpatch

mlpatch Novice Member

You are the best! We are so fortunate to have people who do this for us.

Oct 27, 2012
  6. meganmcg

meganmcg Member

Thanks for sharing!

Oct 29, 2012
  7. WOW - amazing. Thank you. I was looking for a Chanukah one - inspiring gifts. Has anyone seen something like that?

Nov 2, 2012
  8. I am new to pampered chef and have been asked by a kids church youth group to do a fundraiser with them. Does anyone have any tried and true tips for me. Door to door or after church a couple Sundays. Which is best? Thanks for your help. would really like this to be a good chance for me to get my name out there and for the kids to make some money.

10. The roasting pan is no longer available.

11. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

The flyers are from 2012.

Nov 1, 2017
Have something to add?