• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Gift Sets & Guest Specials (2012) - Invite Your Guests!

They showcase the holiday gift sets and guest specials for November and December. There is space for contact information and event details. Some members found it useful and professional-looking. Others requested a Chanukah version. A new Pampered Chef consultant asked for advice on doing a fundraiser with a church youth group. The roasting pan mentioned in the conversation is no longer available.
kam
Staff member
NOTE: This has been commented on and therefore pushed as a recent post, but please be aware that these flyers are from 2012.I had to create this for one of my hosts in November, so I decided to share it here in case anyone could use it.It shows the holiday gift sets and the guest special. I did one for November showing the November guest special and also did one for December showing the December guest specialThere is a spot at the very bottom for your cons info. There is also a blank spot halfway down on the right side for you to type a few lines of whatever...Date, time, etc. I think my host is using this as an invite and is going to fill out all the details in that area.Thanks!

Attachments

• Holiday_Nov12_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,113
  • Holiday_Dec12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,005
Last edited:
These are awesome! Thanks again Kathleen!!

This is great! Thank you!

Thank you so much! I love how professional they look!

You are the best! We are so fortunate to have people who do this for us.

Thanks for sharing!

WOW - amazing. Thank you. I was looking for a Chanukah one - inspiring gifts. Has anyone seen something like that?

I am new to pampered chef and have been asked by a kids church youth group to do a fundraiser with them. Does anyone have any tried and true tips for me. Door to door or after church a couple Sundays. Which is best? Thanks for your help. would really like this to be a good chance for me to get my name out there and for the kids to make some money.

kam said:
I had to create this for one of my hosts in November, so I decided to share it here in case anyone could use it.It shows the holiday gift sets and the guest special. I did one for November showing the November guest special and also did one for December showing the December guest specialThere is a spot at the very bottom for your cons info. There is also a blank spot halfway down on the right side for you to type a few lines of whatever...Date, time, etc. I think my host is using this as an invite and is going to fill out all the details in that area.Thanks!

The roasting pan is no longer available.

Donna Blackmore said:
The roasting pan is no longer available.
The flyers are from 2012.

1. What are the different types of holiday gift sets available?

There are a variety of holiday gift sets available, including sets for baking, cooking, and serving. Some sets also feature specific themes, such as winter wonderland or holiday baking.

2. How do I invite guests to shop the holiday gift sets?

You can invite guests to shop the holiday gift sets by hosting a virtual or in-person Pampered Chef party. You can also share the link to the holiday gift sets on your social media platforms or through email invitations.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party for the holiday gift sets?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also get exclusive discounts on holiday gift sets as a host.

4. Can I customize the holiday gift sets for my guests?

Yes, you can customize the holiday gift sets for your guests by adding or removing items from the sets. You can also personalize the sets with gift wrapping and special messages for your guests.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the holiday gift sets?

Yes, there are special promotions and deals for the holiday gift sets, including discounts on specific sets and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or consult with your consultant for the latest deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
beckysuem
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam